Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:08 pm
Alesia darted at her sister. "b***h!!" she exclaimed as she drew her sword. "Here I was not looking for you, and now you come to find me.. Typical! I bet your jealous that I'm taking your boyfriend"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:10 pm
Maneki took a big gulp and was about to comply when he heard laughter coming somewhere "oh no Emma" He quickly grabbed Alesia's hand and ran off with her in the other direction "Um sure but lets go somewhere more private first" he had given up his last life and his child like innocence and it would all be in vain if those two started fighting each other again.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:18 pm
She looked over at Maneki "I'm sorry Manky.. I..." She said no more but started daggers over at Emma. "You want to kill me again don't you b***h..well.. Bring it on"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 pm
Maneki jumped in front of her and held her back "stop Alesia.....I'm not gonna let you get hurt again" He gripped her tightly not letting her move.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:25 pm
"I always want to kill you, sis." Emma said cheerily. "But you can have Maneki, I truly don't care." She giggled and turned, "Have fun with your latest toy." She knew that Alesia would play with Maneki then throw him away when he got boring. The same way she did every other male she had hit up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:29 pm
Alesia stood there, angry. Not sure what to say. She wanted to kill her sister, but..she actually started to like Maneki. "your lucky he's holding be down!!" She needed time to think. She could go kill her sister any time.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Maneki looked back at Emma, still holding on tightly to Alesia. "Emma your not exactly helping things you know" He felt sad that she didn't care about him. He knew she could be cruel at times but he still considered her a friend. He looked back at Alesia "please calm down and just walk away"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:38 pm
Emma waved her hand, flippantly "You could break loose if you wanted to. Or are you just afraid?" She said this in a challenging voice, "I chased Alester off. Big bad brother with his big bad axe was no match for little Emmy and her whip. If Alester can't do it, what makes you think you can?" She looked at Maneki, "What do you care about me? A heartless one such as myself? You called yourself my ally and then betrayed me by reviving my enemy, twice, so she could act on my life again."  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 pm
Maneki looked back at Emma, a tinge of remorse in his voice. "emma....I only said that because I was mad..I really think your a good friend, and I didn't revive her to betray you I did it because I thought it was wrong for family to kill each other no matter what the reasons, and I still do think that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 pm
Alesia was furious. She wanted Emma dead. Fires started around her. She broke out of Maneki's grasp and picked up her sword. "IF you want to kill me then come at me!"  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:56 pm
"Treachery is treachery." Emma said flatly, "And as Ares' son I'd think you'd know that." She pulled out her whip and swung it hard at her sister. "He has no more life bottles for you." Emma said laughing, "This time you'll die for good."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:02 pm
Maneki dashed in between them and took the lash across his cheek "stop Emma, I'm not going to let you two fight again, if you two want to kill each other then you'll have to go through me first" he looked at them both defiantly showing how serious he was.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 pm
Alesia got hit hard by Emma's whip, and began Bleeding. Before she could charge in Maneki stepped in the way. "Get out of the way Manky! This has NOTHING to do with you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 pm
Maneki held his ground not moving an inch "yes it is, I don't want either of you to get hurt. So if you to insist on fighting then its definitely my business"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:13 pm
Emma looked at Maneki with disgust. "Why would I care what you want? You've betrayed me twice. You don't know what is helping and what is not. There are no "morals" here, we're the spawn of Hades, God of the Underworld. It doesn't matter if you don't like what we do, it doesn't involve you." Emma began to walk away, then said, "And there are still many other siblings out there, and they all want me dead."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games