Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

XMiichi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X

X X X X X Alexander followed in suit, and rounded the corner. He took care in not leaving too quickly or making any big movements. He didn't want to attract the attention of the guards. But the situation was rather strange. Why are they shooting? It couldn't possibly be only because they were fighting, could it? But regardless of the reasons, it was always a good idea to steer clear of any problems.

X X X X X When he was sure they were no longer in sight, he turned to AJ, still walking at a quickened pace. "What do you think is going on?"

□□□□□□□□□□ X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:41 pm
AJ shrugged. "I don't know, but I don't care to find out." She answered quickly, hurrying along with Alexander. "I'm sorry if you feel bad about the bit of money I took. I have no other way of getting money, anymore. No one will hire a girl that's never been to school, and is dressed as a boy, and in rags." She told him smoothly, looking at him. It wasn't her choice...

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:03 pm
(I had stated this earlier kyo is covered in a layer of metal so im hoping there gonna hit him with something a little bigger.)
Being hit by the dart it simply bounced off of him without an effect. "What's wrong ******** think your going to have an easy fight if you try to take me out with drugs" Kyo questioned standing there as he looked back the spear reforming while thinning the metal covering his body. "******** normals" he laughed twisting it around as he threw it towards one of the armored goons. "This little s**t is my fight so stay out of it" he yelled turning back towards Carson.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander smiled apologetically. He placed a head on top of AJ's head gently and leaned closer so that they were face to face and he didn't have to look downwards at her. "It's okay. It's understandable." He then looked thoughtful. "Do you think I would have any chance of getting a job?" He wanted her opinion. Just because he thought he wouldn't be able to, didn't mean others would think the same. It was possible, wasn't it? But wasn't it a stupid question to ask? Perhaps he should have thought it over before he talked.

□□□□□□□□□□ X

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:14 pm
AJ took a deep breath as he spoke to her. At least he wasn't mad at her, she thought. When he asked her opinion on whether or not he could get a job, she had to be honest with him. "Well...you'd have more of a chance than a lot of people...you're nice...and you seem determined." She answered softly. "If you did find a job...would you allow me to stick with you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:51 am
jack got hit by one dart and opened holes in his body letting the rest of the darts fly through before turning and looking at the armored men. "So...you finally showed up...." He glared at them before smirking. "you assholes killed my brother...." He said frowning. "Now I'll kill you!" He snapped as he landed on the ground. "We'll finish this fight later mister teleporter.....for now I suggest you get out of here. I wouldn't want what happened to my brother happen to such a worthy opponent." He said as the tar on the ground was sucked back up into Jack. "Your the people I hate.....you can't stop whats coming, and you brought it upon yourself!" Jack said as his legs turned into a twister of tar and he dashed at the men. "Tar cutlass!" He yelled as his arm turned black. He dodged the darts being fired and swung his arm making the blade of his sycthe stick out as he sliced one of the men in half before jumping up onto a roof out of the range of the darts.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 am
( henchmen are allowed to make a mistake XP if they were clever then what would be the point of a big baddie? )

The soilders moved as if they were connected, not even phazing as some of their own fell. A large tank sort of vehicle drove up, and fire out a net emitting the same blue light, slowly chipping away at Kyo's metal armor. It turned and fired a similar net at Jack.

Project 654 watched as the Society appeared and started to slowly weaken the others. His first instinct was to turn and run. He looked back at the other two girls..wings and scarlett hair..they would likely be attacked for simply being near the fight. His eye's drifted up, catching sight of Cuzco. ....I guess I have to make a choice..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 am
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."
~~-~~

Cuzco watched the current scene unfold in distaste. Soldiers and nets and tanks. Ugly mechanized things. She hated the blatent end to her show, as watching Jack and Virgil had kept her busy for quite some time.

Not to mention, with them being there, they might find Numbers.

That was not going to be allowed. He had to make his choices and pick his side, that way she could pick hers. That was how things were supposed to go down.

And now everything was off balance.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 am
Jack dodged the net. "you see! these people are the reason I fight to take this city over!You defend this people and look what they do!" He said as his sycthe appeared. "I will remake this city and exterminate those who wish to exterminate us!" He said as he sliced a few of the soldier's heads off. he lept into the air dodged some darts before landing behind the tank. He stabbe dhis hand into the ground as tar moved under the tank and shot hardened Tr spike up through the tank.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 am
The spikes stopped short, merely making scratches in the tough metal. The tank shot another net at close range, the blue light slowly draining Jack of his controls. Some of the soilders moved in closer and began to fire a mist out of a second set of rifles, slowly freezing the tar with some kind of..ice.

( it's not literally ice btw )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 am
Jack jumped back and noticed his leg was frozen. "those bastards!" He said as he toke a deep breath and began concentrating. "gotta make this count." He said as he began to let his anger rise. His body began turning red and steam flowed off his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X He pulled his hand away, and backed away. "I'm not all that..." Not knowing what word to use, he decided to drop that portion of the topic and reply to her question. "But of course..." He looked down at the ground, as if he were a little embarrassed or ashamed. "You've... helped me a lot."

□□□□□□□□□□ X

XMiichi

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 pm
Being hit by the net it had enough force to knock kyo off his feet as he was thrown a little away wrapped up by it. "Bastards" the teen yelled as he lay there for a moment forming the metal into a knife in his hand. It took a bit longer then it usually did tho catching him off guard. "s**t gotta get outta this" he muttered working on cutting himself free. "To slow" Kyo growled as blades formed off his body as he thrashed around having them cut the ropes of the net as he got out. He could feel it his power and energy draining.

This wasn't a fight that he could win he decided reaching out to grab a nearby light pole to get it to tear down. Having his hand on it tho it was quickly evident just how drained he had been. He couldn't turn the metal into a sand. His eyes widened as clenched his fist. The way his powers were being sucked out it wouldn't be long before the metal on his body would likely start to fall apart.

(Since no one is feeling the effect apparently cause there so "bad a**" ~_~ I will be the first to.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 pm
AJ nodded quietly, smiling slightly. "Thank you...you've been the first person I can think of as a friend." The girl told him softly, looking up at him. "Perhaps...perhaps I could try looking again...maybe there'll be someone willing to hire an illiterate." She said softly. She seemed to have a decent vocabulary - even if she couldn't read.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm
( thank you dragon )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games