Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 am
Shiro chuckled, and while everyone got into the Xros Loader, MailBirdramon popped out yawning, before looking to Shiro and Fairymon with a raised eyebrow "welcome back to the land of the living, partner."

Shiro blushed, and lightly hopped onto Mailbirdramon's wing, somehow having fairymon land in his lap which actually got him even more flustered "thanks MailBirdramon, we're heading south east this time, to Cardmon Island."

MailBirdramon nodded, and took to the skies, making sure to go slow enough for Gokuwmon to keep up, and using directions from Kudamon and all to head for said island while the spirit of wind and Shiro enjoyed the flight, though SHiro was still -very- blushing from the forward digimon spirit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:07 pm
After a few minutes of actual flight time it became abundantly clear that Gokuwmon would have no trouble keeping up with Mail Birdramon even while the avian machine digimon was traveling at top speed. At the same time, Gokuwmon was trying not to comment on Shiro's amusing reaction to all the attention he was receiving from Fairymon, not to mention the reactions of the surprising multitude of other female digimon that the boy kept in his company.

*~*~*~*~*

"Sweetie, you don't have to try so hard," Venusmon smiled gently as she spoke patiently with Zenjirou. Out of all the adorable little humans that she had come across by being in Deckerdramon's company, this one was clearly in need of the most help. The others watched as Venusmon attempted to give Zenjirou a little bit of relationship advice while he remained down on his knees, nodding sagely after everything she said, although it was sorely doubtful that anything was actually getting through.

Meanwhile, Shoutmon had wandered off with Ballistamon to challenge Greymon and Mail Birdramon to a rather heated game of beach volleyball using the beach ball that Crystal had found. Heated, because once the others actually bothered to watch them, Shoutmon was face down in the sand after being clocked in the head by the ball after Mail Birdramon had spiked it by smacking it down hard with his tail. Quite frankly, it was really more of a wonder that the ball hadn't already been deflated by now from the rough treatment they were giving it.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 pm
Shiro continued blushing as MailBirdramon did speed up seeing that gokuwmon wasn't going to have trouble with speed as he chuckled given he could feel Shiro somewhat fidgeting and such knowing he was under heated glares from the female digimon sans Ranamon in his Xros Loader.

of course, Ranamon had had enough, and trapped Coronamon, the Kudamonz, and the Renamonz all in a massive water bubble, and dragged them off to a deep part of the Xros Loader where they won't be disturbed, causing Agnimon to sweatdrop at Ranamon's antics "Yare Yare Daze.. this is going to bite us in the a** and i know it..."

it took about four or so hours of flying, thankfully though MailBirdramon was still energy filled as they landed on a medium sized island, next to a lake as the two riders got off, and Gabumon popped out of the Xros Loader, mainly to keep an eye on Shiro and Fairymon, if only so ntohing too indecent happens.

Shiro looked around lightly, before smiling a bit "place looks pretty peaceful..." he then looked around "i wonder where the Cardmon are though... i don't see any." he began looking around a bit in mild confusion.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:41 am
"That's because they're hiding in plain sight," Gokuwmon explained to Shiro as he hopped down from his Kintoun and prodded a nearby tree with one finger. The shape of the tree rippled slightly as it began to collapse like a house of cards. "They might be experts at camouflaging themselves, but their constructs are also extremely delicate."

As could be expected, the group of Cardmonz he had knocked over got angry and came at Gokuwmon in the form of a whirling tornado of flying cards. The monkey digimon didn't seem to mind as they weren't particularly threatening, but he still blocked with his bo staff so he could avoid unnecessary paper cuts. "There you go," he said to Shiro. "Now you can see lots of them."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:23 am
Shiro raised an eyebrow, and watched as the cardmonz attack Gokuwmon, and just tilted his head in curiosity, granted, he just walked over and poked one of the Cardmonz which looked like oddly enough a sphere-like digimon with big googly eyes, and a card (or cards depending on strength) floating around their body precariously as he chuckled "interesting.. to be able to hide themselves.. makes me a bit envious, wish i had something like that."

Gabumon rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit "honestly though, they may be weak, but given their card making abilities they would be great for support."

of course one of the Cardmonz Shiro was poking actually noticed him, and blinked, before going starry-eyed, and proceeded to get the others to stop attacking the monkey who seemed to not be phased, and pointo ut the human who was there, of course, this got the entire lot excited.. and unfortunately they all when excited dropped a mountain of cards on Shiro (Fairymon moved away thankfully, Gabumon simply sidestepped to Gokuwmon's side.)

Gabumon shook his head and chuckled a bit at his partner's predicament "now that's a first, death by cards."

Shiro of course popped his head out with a @.@ look on his face and a 'oroooo~' from his voice, causing even Fairymon to giggle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:14 pm
Gokuwmon could only sweatdrop at Shiro's predicament. He was finding it rather hard to tell whether the Cardmonz were actually trying to kill him or if they were simply smothering him with affection. Quite frankly, from where he was standing, it could go either way.

*~*~*~*~*

By that time the constituents of Xros Heart and Blue Flare had built up a huge bonfire that everyone could sit around while trying to relax. The earlier drama caused by the arrival of Venusmon, while not necessarily forgotten, had largely faded with the hours and the human members of the group were once again able to socialize without immediately becoming afflicted with a terrible case of uncontrollable blushing. That being said, Venusmon was still there with them at the beach and didn't seem to have any interest in leaving so there was no telling just how long the relatively peaceful atmosphere was going to last.

Crystal was lounging a little ways from the fire using the sleeping form of Dorumon as a warm, fuzzy cushion to lean against.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:07 pm
Shiro would probably say it's the former, but Gabumon could tell from the looks of happiness and such of seeing a human (well, humanoid at least, but he won't tell them that Shiro's a hybrid) as he chuckled a bit. Shiro eventually shook his head and pulled an arm out, lightly picking up a card to look at it, oddly enough it was an Agumon for the digital card series as he raised an eyebrow, and grinned "definately cards the D-Arc could use, well, Xros Loader now, given the D-Arc is merged into it now."

Fairymon just giggled and helped Shiro out of the card pile while giggling at the Cardmonz reactions to Shiro "it looks like they don't seem to mind humans much do they Shiro-koi?"

Shiro promptly blushed from Fairymon and nodded a bit thoughtfully before smiling "seems so.." he knelt down to the Cardmonz level and smiled "think you could help me with something, like maybe making more of these?" he asked, showing the card in hand.

the Cardmonz blinked, and nodded in their own way, though they couldn't exactly recreate the card mountain given that was a mixture of surprise and excitement of seeing a human, they instead focused on their inner data, and began bringing up individual cards, granted, this was a random process, so there were a few duplicates among the few hundred of Cards that were being brought up, Gabumon being the one to bring the cards over and working them into small piles.

Shiro watched as the cardmonz worked on those cards before turning back to the card mountain, and lightly began using a bit of tracing to hoist up the card mountain, and separating them into smaller piles, one for digimon, one for item/weapon cards, and the Option cards being the last pile before lightly licking his lips as he began closing his eyes, pulling out three purple orbs (Virus Cores) and began letting the Bracelet of Twilight glow as well as his Prana flare slightly, working with the digital side of his tracing powers 'Digital Trace.. on!' of course, the circuits came to life almost immediately as he began trying to design a special backpack that could store just about anything short of actual digimon in it (nothing sharp, or it'd render the backpack useless.)

Gabumon watched his partner work, and chuckled lightly seeing the Virus cores disappear, apparently working to help make the pack that was starting to form "why am i not surprised you'd take the mountain too?"

Shiro chuckled while opening his eyes lightly as he was finishing up the backpack "not really, but i do have an idea." he then reloaded Ranamon with a smile "Ranamon, can you see about telling some of the underwater Cardmonz that a human's here?"

Ranamon nodded with a giggle as she dove into the nearby waters, and began to corral the Cardmonz there to come help Shiro as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:32 pm
"They can probably produce more cards than you will ever need," Gokuwmon observed as he continued to stand by and watch as Shiro worked to gather up the cards that had been generated around him.

*~*~*~*~*

"Hey!" Zenjirou decided to break the silence that had fallen over the group while they were relaxing by the bonfire. "Maybe we should play a game like maybe Truth or Dare? Or how about Spin the Bottle? Or maybe we could play Strip Poker!"

Naturally, his suggestion was met with a resounding "NO!!!" from the rest of the humans who were present while some of his suggestions only managed to bring looks of confusion to the faces of the various digimon.

"How about telling ghost stories?" Crystal suggested. Frankly, she would rather be scared out of her wits than allow herself to be dragged into a potentially embarrassing situation twice in the same day.

"Alright," Kiriha responded with a slight smirk. "Let's see if you can come up with anything that will scare us."

"Think you can handle Crystal's nightmarish imagination tough guy?" Zapmon leered at him while hovering over the fire.

"That's what we intend to find out, isn't it?" Kiriha retorted.

"Guess this means I'll be going first," Crystal agreed.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:01 am
Shiro nodded as he continued working, lightly letting the Cardmonz on the land rest while smiling "true, it wouldn't hurt to bring a few along with us in case Crystal might needs a small boost in cards herself." he then looked to the water, where dozens and dozens more of Cardmonz pop up from the surface, starign at Shiro in awe, before proceeding to do as Ranamon asked, and created cards for him, which as before, were quite random, though when they were brought by Gabumon, Shiro spotted three amongst one of the piles his original digimon partner was bringing in and looked at them, one was a blue card, with a purple pixelated D and digital monster in the D. the second one looked similar to the first, but was gold in color, with the pixelations being silver instead of purple. the third card was an option card, which had the aura of Megidramon over a smaller blackened out digimon, which he presumed was a guilmon, and as he read, he went wide-eyed "Megiddo Aura... use this card to make a Guilmon read as if he was Megidramon, for alternate evolution purposes. holy cow... this is one answer to bringing back out Grand Megidramon!"

Gabumon shuddered, glaring at Shiro " i thought you wouldn't bring him back!"

shiro shook his head" i won't, but this could be definately a lifesaver so i don't have to rely on the Hazard Overload again." he then began plucking through the cards and sorting them still, before another had caught his eye "Chaos DNA... if a Digimon has a 'chaos' variant possibility, digivolve the digimon to that form immediately." he frowned, closign his eyes lightly ~only chaos digimon i would know would be ChaosDukemon, given i don't think i have the digimon required for the others...~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:12 pm
"It would seem that some of these Cardmonz have given you exactly what you need," Gokuwmon chuckled quietly. But then this was the first time he had heard Shiro mention Crystal in front of him and, naturally, that made the monkey digimon a bit curious. "Now then, I'm only guessing, but it seems to me that this Crystal I keep hearing about must be a human female with whom you are acquainted, no?" Unfortunately, he didn't think to stop there and his next inquiry was liable to set off the jealous entourage of female digimon that Shiro had with him. "So then what exactly is your relationship with her? Is she your intended mate or something?" Not to mention that last part was probably going to completely shatter Shiro's composure on the subject.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, back at the beach, Crystal suddenly sneezed. Given that they had been at the beach all day, this was easily misinterpreted.

"You should probably move little closer to the fire so you don't catch a cold," Akari suggested.

Crystal nodded vaguely. "Yeah, I'll do that." She, on the other hand, knew that someone had been talking about her.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 pm
Shiro blinked, and blinked again, before suddenly going red as a tomato in a bit of embarrassment and then facevaulting after the end of gokuwmon's comments, thankfully there was no reaction from the female Digimon given Ranamon and Fairymon knew what Shiro thought of Crystal, and the others knew in some ways those two were friends only "o-oi! it's not like that gokuwmon, she's just a friend to me, trust me, people have -tried-, note the past tense on that, to get me together with her, it just.. never clicked, we're not meant for each other, besides, i'm a Fox Hanyou, and she's a Dog Hanyou, not exactly couple material there."

Gabumon just rolled his eyes while bringing over the cards to be separated and such as he watched a few of the nearby Cardmonz (bout 12.) sneak up behidn Shiro and dive into his Xros Loader as he shrugged "Shiro's right about that, in all the time i've been around him, he has never seen Crystal in that kind of light, a best friend, yes, but not girlfriend/boyfriend like you're thinking." of course the partner digimon then mentally sighed ~though i wonder if he can even -find- love...~

Ranamon lightly poked her head out of the water and swam out to hang off the edge of the land they were standing on "Shiro... you know you can always open up to me and Fairymon, as well as the others..."

Shiro blinked, glancing over to the spirit of water "maybe so Ranamon... but i don't know if i can have an active relationship while everything is going on and all..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:12 am
"I see, so she is someone important to you, but you don't feel anything for her beyond friendship," Gokuwmon nodded in understanding. It kind of reminded him of the sort of dynamic he once shared with Sanzomon, although that had been quite a long time ago.

*~*~*~*~*

Numerous Pukumonz had started to line up off shore from the beach where the constituents of Xros Heart and Blue Flare were relaxing as well as off shore from Cardmon Island where Gen'ei Kitsune was getting acquainted with the native population of Cardmonz. Then, without warning, they simultaneously launched all of the super hard metal spines from their metal armored heads at the beach and at the island like a sudden massive hail of arrows.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal had been on the verge of dozing off by the bonfire when her ears twitched at a strangely familiar sound that she could easily recognize even without the amplification her senses normally received from her youkai half. It was a sound she heard all too often during the time she had spent in the Feudal Era with Inuyasha, Kagome, and the others. It sound like a lot of arrows whizzing through the air. Crystal's eyes snapped open as she gave up on napping and quickly sprang to her feet, pulling out her Xros Loader and directing a mental signal to Zapmon to get ready to play some hard defense.

"Zapmon, Gururumon, Lighdramon, Togemogumon, Digi Xros!" Crystal swiftly dialed in each of the digimon she had deemed necessary for her to initiate the defensive action.

"X-Zapdramon Fighter Mode + Diamond Shield!" X-Zapdramon Fighter Mode took shape with Togemogumon mounted onto the back of her right arm in the form of a shield. "Everyone get down! Diamond Spear Guard!" X-Zapdramon Fighter Mode positioned herself between the ocean and where everyone had been gathered around the bonfire with the shield on her arm raised to shield them from the deadly bombardment from the sky as the shield suddenly expanded to be able to keep them covered. Within a few seconds everyone could hear the steady rhythm of the metal spines that had been launched from the Pukumonz lurking off short colliding with X-Zapdramon Fighter Mode's Diamond Shield.

"Geez," X-Zapdramon Fight Mode grumbled. "That was a close one."

"So much for having a quiet day at the beach," Crystal tensed visibly as she stood behind her Digi Xrossed partner. At least fighting is something I'm good at, Crystal thought to herself. There was no denying that she had problems when it came to working out relationships, an issue that had once again been brought to the forefront in the presence of Venusmon, but the battlefield was where Crystal could really shine. Unlike romance, battle tactics came incredibly easily to her.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:55 am
shiro was going to respond when his ears picked up a sound that he was way too familiar with, given he had made that same sound any time he used tracing at Continuous barrage instead of weapon summoning, and quickly formed the six blades he needed, and thrusted out the strange design "RHO ALIAS!" with that, the massive seven petal like barrier formed, and quickly grew to encompass the Cardmonz still on the ground, himself, Gabumon, and Gokuwmon, given Ranamon hid back underwater again and Fairymon was still close enough to Shiro at this case "Gah! Duskmon must be getting desperate or bored if he tried to catch me off guard with an attack too similar to my own abilities..."

Gabumon just grunted, and made sure the cards weren't getting skewered and all so they could be put away in the backpack and all later.

once the barrage died down Shiro then brought out his Xros Loader "ready to give them some hell, Gabumon?"

Gabumon chuckled a bit, before nodding lightly "ah! let's do this!"

Shiro nodded, before flicking open the Xros Loader to show the silver X on it while on the screen the Yin/Yang Symbol formed in yellow writing "Gabumon, Chou Shinka!" he shouted, before unleashing the data upstream.

Gabumon let out a powerful cry as energy flooded him, causing his digital body to explode, before it started reforming into the quadruped form, golden metal plates and armor forming, a huge massive cannon snapping out of the back before 'Gabumon's' eyes snapped open, shining bright blue "Z''d Garurumon!" he then proceeded to charge up all of his weapons, and shouted "Fullmetal BLAZE!" he called out, and sent a large barrage of armaments in a razing formation to fire at the Pukumonz.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:30 pm
The Pukumonz that were targeted by Z'd Garurumon quickly ducked underneath the water to minimize the effectiveness of his assault. Only those that weren't quick enough to get out of the way were successfully eliminated by the barrage.

Gokuwmon, meanwhile, slammed one end of his Nyoikinkobou into the ground while extending the other end up into the sky to gather electricity from a thundercloud before bringing it back down and splitting the the bo staff down the middle to form a pair of lightning pistols as he used his own power to amplify the electrical power he had gathered from the thundercloud and fired it out at the Pukumonz in the form of lightning bullets. "Choutaiden Raikou Hou!" the monkey digimon declared as the surface of the ocean became electrified in the area within range of his attack so that any of the Pukumonz that were too close to the surface were electrocuted as the energy continued to spread throughout the area.

Of course, there were still plenty more Pukumonz out there to take the place of those that had fallen.

*~*~*~*~*

"Icicle Swarm!" X-Zapdramon Fighter Mode had spotted the Pukumonz off shore and immediately shot off a barrage of the super low temperature spines from the Diamond Shield to intercept them. Of course, once the Pukumonz that she could see had been eliminated, a new squad immediately surfaced to take their place.

Deckerdramon rushed out to meet them head on, spinning into a section of the Pukumonz so that he could smack them around with a mighty blow from his tail. "Heavy Tailhook!"

"There sure seem to be an awful lot of these guys for them to have just come here out of nowhere," Dorulumon observed irritably. He had been rather liking the restful day at the beach and he was understandably annoyed that they were suddenly being interrupted by a bunch of ridiculous cannon fodder.

"No kidding," Kiriha agreed. "It isn't going to do us any good to try to keep picking them off like this. We have to get rid of them quickly so they don't exhaust us with their sheer numbers."

"RANDOM LASER!" Sparrowmon flew over the surface of the ocean and bombarded a portion of the Pukumon with laser fire.

"Based on the number of enemies and the fact that they seem fairly well organized, it seems obvious that someone must have sent them here to attack us," noted Nene.

"To attack us when we're all together like this they would have to be either incredibly stupid or extremely bored," added Slashmon.

"It must be Duskmon," Crystal concluded. "He probably staged this to give us a little wake-up call to let us know he's back in the game."

"In any case," Taiki interrupted. "I think I might have a way to end this." He held up his Xros Loader as he spun the dial to select the digimon he thought would be able to resolve the situation quickly. "Beelzebumon, Starmonz, Digi Xros!"

Beelzebumon's Berenjena SDX became assimilated with Starmon and the Pickmonz. "Meteor Cannon!" Beelzebumon then fired a blast into the sky that immediately scattered into numerous smaller blasts to crash down upon the Pukumonz in proximity to the beach all at once.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:01 pm
Shiro of course frowned at them ducking underwater, and glanced to Ranamon who had popped back up from hiding herself underwater in the pond nearby "looks like we'll need more than just Z''d Garurumon's help... want to team up with Fairymon to send em in the sky?" he asked, while readying a bit of Prana for what he intended to do.

Ranamon grinned, and looked over to Fairymon lightly "time for a little Waterspout to rain on their day huh?" the Spirit of Wind nodded and giggled, stepping up a bit starting to coalesce some wind into her gloved palms "sounds like a good idea, let's do it!" she giggled afterwards, and launched the ball of condensed wind into the air. Ranamon focused her own powers and proceeded to start churning the waters around the Pukumonz like a whirlpool to gather them up, when the tornado formed on top of the whirlpool, reversing it's direction, and pulling it upwards, creating a nice waterspout, and showing the Pukumonz caught up right in it.

Shiro chuckled, and shook his head at their antics before looking up coldly at the enemies "I am the Bone of my Sword..." he intoned, as Z'd Garurumon got to work in charging up for another Fullmetal Blaze, hundreds of swords appearing around Shiro as he pointed them upwards at the currently spiraling upwards pukumonz "like shooting fishies from a barrel... Complete Trace.. Stand-by!" the swords began to shine a bright blue, humming with power and ready to go "Complete Trace.. CONTINUOUS FIRE!!!" he shouted in rhythm with Z''d Garurumon "Fullmetal Blaze!!!" before the two of them unleashed their barrages of blades and blasts/missiles/so on, to pepper the waterspout and the Pukumonz.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games