Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Gavin sat slouched over and dipped his head in thanks as the crumbs suddenly cleared away from the table. ”Thank you,” he said as he gestured to the spotless desk then added with a laugh, ”But trust me, I could show you messier. You would not want to see that, though.” Wand in hand, he tapped it against the table to the rhythm of a song and suddenly found he had no answers to give Rey, because it was so different than the usual questions he was asked. It wasn't like small-talk, the 'second language' used by the upper class when they don't know enough about you to do anything else. Trying to break the ice of small-talk ice was like trying to break a horcrux; it just doesn't happen. ”Well I mean, yes... and no?” Gavin shook his head, it was a weird thing to explain. ”I can visualize it, but when I do... See, I don't know, it just feels like there's so much going on in my head.” He couldn't make sense of it, which made it all the harder to explain. ”I guess I'm just not focusing hard enough, like I'm getting distracted.” It was weirder still to say all those things aloud; not because he didn't believe them or because he just realized it was a problem, but because there was actually someone willing to listen. (And that had always been his job.) ”Oh, you're very welcome,” he said with a wave, always happy to share.

Somewhere between volunteering Rey to practice and her focusing her wand on the table, something clicked in his mind. Gavin had been slouched in his seat with chocolate dribbling down his chin when he jolted up straight, wiped his mouth and swallowed a hard lump in the back of his throat. 'That was weird,' he acknowledged thoughtfully. He was being too familiar; too friendly. He cleared his throat and soon the rigid mannerisms instilled since birth had found their familiar roots in his growing bones. When the wrapper disappeared, Gavin tapped the spot on the desk where it had been with the tip of his wand. ”I am not quite sure... I mean, maybe?” He smiled politely when all he really wanted to do was tumble over the desk and bang his head against the textbook. But that wasn't very seemly, was it? He resisted a heavy sigh and frown, forcing that smile on all throughout. ”Suppose it is just going to take practice,” Gavin had half a mind to offer a break with his assignment and switch to Potions when he heard a trample of footsteps echoing in one of the corridors adjacent to the library wall.

Gavin scrunched his brows together and gave Rey a look wondering what the hell that could have been. Everything was silent until, BAM! The library door swung open hitting the opposite wall when a Gryffindor shoved his head in and shouted, ”Watch out! Peeves is headed this way!” You could hear the poltergeist from the library, laughing, louder and louder but no one could see him. First and second years were already running for the door. Gavin, caught up in the panic, stood up from his table to try and get a better look around the library when he heard another student shout, ”Oh gross! Was that a dungbomb!” Gavin could hear Peeves singing and laughing, but he couldn't make out any of the words and he couldn't where the spirit was. By now, dozens of students had already bolted out of the library, some sprinting and some jogging, many more were still running away. Gavin decided he didn't want to wait around to see what happened next, and bloody hell, that smell coming from the History Section was putrid, like a month old carcass lying out in the hot sun.

”Oh, eeww, that smell is terrible. s**t, c'mon, grab your things, we gotta go.” As he was talking, he had shoved books under his arms, swiped up his satchel and snatched his wand before grabbing Rey by the hand and bolted straight out of the library. Then kept running. Down the corridor until he finally stopped and burst out laughing at the end of a hall. ”Bloody hell, did you see their faces?” For the second time that day, Gavin forgot all sense of propriety. (And the fact that he was still holding her hand.)

╔════════════════════════════╗
WHEN:: Fall of 2037 】 【WHERE:: Library > Corridor
WITH WHO:: Reyna

╚════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: Well! Lol, I changed things up a bit, I hope you don't mind! We can move to 'First Floor Corridor' thread in 'Hallways' Subforum while we/they figure out what to do now? ]

[P.S. OOC: Was given permission by Dia to ghost Peeves @ 5/22/17 4:35pm CT ]

oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:27 am
murruelecreuset

Info they will find
Charlie’s dad’s name Nero Basile
House: Slytherin
Quidditch team: chaser

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                          《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was for once in the library, He admittedly didn't read much unless it was for class but this time he was on a mission. His mom had given the name of who his dad was, he was hoping to know why they went like one big family? Did his parent disagree? That he could understand. He was initially going to wait for Gertie but he was antsy and had asked the librarian for access to old school records. His mom had only recalled a general age range as it had been fourteen years or more since she last spoke with him. So he grabbed a decades worth of records and proceeded to heave the book stack onto the table. Yea he was glad he asked for help, this was quite the task. He hoped Gertie would find him he tried to be as visible as possible.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 14 years old...

Gertie had said she’d help Charlie with finding his dad and today was that day. She was going to help track him down. It wouldn’t be easy she knew that, but it could be done. As she walked down the hall, the Hufflepuff knew that tryouts were over. There was nothing left to worry about besides their daily classes and of course homework. Gertie was sure they could manage finding what they were looking for and deal with all their regular school stuff.

Arriving at the library Gertie made her way inside and began searching for Charlie. He was seemingly surrounded by a mountain of books. “Charlie, you in there?” She asked with a muffled laugh. “Need some help with those?” She added with a smile. Of course, she was there to help. Taking a seat next to him at the table she took one of the books from the stack. “So, what name are we looking for?” She asked curiously. Charlie never had told her that part. Without a name she wouldn’t be much help.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Charlie

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:48 am
murruelecreuset

Info they will find

User Image

Charlie looked over the stacks when he herad Gertie joke about him being burried in the cave of books. "It echos in here!" He said faking an echo at the end. After the good laugh she asked about the books and the name they would be serching. "Well my mom gave me the name on a paper so we would have the right spelling." He said digging in his pockets and pulling a folded note pad sheet and unfolded it. "Ok here it is name we're looking for is Nero Basile, I'm probably saying it wrong. My mom said he was older than she was so I went based on her age and worked from there. She said he wasnt drastically older so I stopped at ten year difference." He showed the paper to Gertie so she knew how it was spelled. He proceded to grab the first book and scan through the B last names.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:16 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...

Gertie giggled at her friend going along with her fun. He was a great friend. Now they needed to get down to business. When he mentioned the name was written down, she looked over at the paper. “Nero Basile… How many last names could start with ‘B’?” She said flipping the book open. “Well ten years shouldn’t be too bad.” She added. Suddenly Gertie was grateful she didn’t have to look through school record books to find her father. Flipping to the ‘B’ section, the Hufflepuff scanned the list. She was hopeful they’d find something. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be in this book by the looks of things.

Getting through the first book, Gertie moved onto the next one. She kept looking for the name until she heard a familiar voice. “What are you two doing?” It was her sister and she seemed rather perplexed if not slightly irritated. Then again, she always sounded irritated. “Hi Gabby,” Gertie greeted. “We’re looking for Charlie’s father.” She told her brightly. “Through the school records?” Gabby questioned. “Yeah,” Gertie certainly made it seem easier then it sounded.

With: Charlie & Gabby

Kungfudemoness

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:57 am
murruelecreuset

Info they will find

User Image

Charlie looked up when he heard another familiar voice. Gabby, Gerties sister popped up and seemed confused as to what they were doing. "Yea I got info from my mom and we know he went to Hogwarts. We have a range of year he would have been here. were just searching through old records to get more info like the year, how old he would be now, and possibly generally where he lives." Charlie replied after Gertie holing out the paper for Gabby. "If you got the time and willingness you can jump in three sets of eyes are better than two?" He wouldn't mind Gabby's help. Hey, she might find what they are looking for. he had his second book in front of him but he had yet to open it. It would feel rude if he was doing the search while talking to Gabby. He wouldn't be able to focus on either.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:46 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...

Gabby couldn’t believe what these two were doing. Charlie and her sister were looking for something or rather someone that would be nearly impossible to find. Granted she was never the type to go looking for anyone, given the only someone she could look for was her mother or lack there of. Gabby really doubted that they’d find half the information they were looking for. “Nero Basile…” The Gryffindor read off the paper. It probably wasn’t the most popular name.

When Charlie asked if she’d like to help, Gabby shook her head. “I’d help but I have homework to get done.” She replied handing back the paper whilst holding up her homework assignment. “If you get it done then maybe you can help?” Gertie suggested hopefully as she moved onto the next book. “Sure… I could probably help find an address though. If you can find any more information that is.” She replied. Gertie smiled hopeful that she would. “Alright, we’ll keep looking then.” She said brightly. Before locking her eyes on the book before her.

Time passed and eventually Gertie’s eyes fell on the name they were looking for. At this point Gabby had found herself a seat and got to working on her homework that was due right around the corner. “I found it!” She declared before practically tossing the book in front of Charlie. “Look! It says he was in Slytherin.” She was surprised given that Charlie was a Hufflepuff. Perhaps his mum would have been a Hufflepuff if she’d gone to Hogwarts.

Kungfudemoness

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:36 am
murruelecreuset

Info they will find

User Image

Charlie understood her wanting to get the homework done. He had done his earlier than usual so he could search as much as he could. He was on about to open the forth book when Gertie found something she had found the name in the book where his dad would have been a 5 year. "Sweet!" He replied looking at the entry. It had a few pages listed so Charlie looked up those pages, all while saving the place they found the name. "Oh hey he was on the qudditch team too. He was a chaser." He said making sure the others could see the photo. It was the photo where Slytherin had won the qudditch cup too. It wasnt too hard to spot him. Everyone in the photo was excited and the caption said it had been close season. He spotted the chaser that was his dad. The definitely shared some traits. He was one of the taller players on the team, much like Charlie was a bit taller than the a decent amount of his year and they seemed to share eyes and likely nose though he was a bit lighter in skin tone but Charlie knew that came from his mom. Yep they found him. Flipping back to try another page number he found where it mentioned a good place to search. "Well it says here he was living southern London. Thats a start." He said pointing it out. He would be no more than a day trip away from home. So why hadn't he tried to at least come say hi I'm you dad! Sure I'm likely not do much with you but here I am. Charlie was mature enough to know that not all families stick together. Beside his mom said they stoped seeing each other before he was born, but she did seem to be not quite saying everything. His mom likely had reason for not telling him. "So Gabby, still up for address hunting? You have more than enough time" He said hoping she be willing to help. This was the harder part.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:28 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...

Gertie watched as Charlie flipped through the pages till he got to a picture of the Slytherin Quidditch team. There was a list of people. Included was Charlie’s father, Nero. He was a chaser looked like the team won that year. “Guess that’s where you got the Quidditch gene.” Gertie replied. Sure, it wasn’t the same position, but it still counted. The fourth year noted the similarities between her friend and his father.

Their findings showed that he last lived in the southern part of London. “I wonder if he still lives there.” Gertie said curiously. It was definitely a starting point regardless if he did or not. Gabby couldn’t help but listen in as the two Hufflepuff’s talked. It sounded like they were both into Quidditch. Although they were in different houses. That didn’t mean much. And supposedly he lived in London. Perhaps he still lived in the area.

Gabby tried to make it appear as if she wasn’t listening in. She only looked up when Charlie asked her if she was still up for address hunting. “I suppose I could help you out. I’ll take a look at it when I’m home and see what I can find.” She answered him. “If he’s still in London we might just be in luck.” She added although she wasn’t about to hold her breath.

OOC: I'll post Gabby looking at the beginning of the summer sometimes next week.

Kungfudemoness

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:57 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff First Year

It took a bit of looking about, but Faina and Katya eventually located a place to work on their homework where it was relatively quiet. Katya had needed a bit of help with her classwork for Transfiguration, while Faina asked her sister to sit and be her model for her assignment in Professor Hawthorne's Art class. Attempting this in the library made Katya feel a lot less self-conscious about being the subject of her sister's Art homework. Faina posed the little blonde girl in a chair, having her position her head and arms a certain way, while taking care that her hands were posed so they could be illustrated and not look like claws when she was done. The latter bit was harder than one might otherwise think, she'd discovered.

"Hold still, Kitten; you're fidgeting again," Faina said in a quiet tone. Katya answered, "I'm sorry; I'm not used to holding still for so long." Faina sighed, and admitted, "I'm still learning how to draw hands properly. If this comes out well, I'll borrow an owl and post it home for Mother to have, after its been graded, of course." At the mention of their mother, Katya smiled, and said wistfully, "I miss her, Faina." Nodding, the older girl replied, "I know you do, Kitten. We'll see her again at Christmas; she promised us that, and you'll have plenty of things to tell her. Now, just hold still a little longer, and we'll be done with this." Pausing to give her eyes a chance to focus on something else other than her work, Faina glanced about at their surroundings.

Julian Galaksylph

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:08 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien was already here reading a letter from his papa while reading his alchemy book, intended to study the historical part. In all honesty, he found that the class wasn't exactly enjoyable even if the Professor seemed okay. The only thing that interested the Hufflepuff was the hands-on but talking about the philosopher stone and the people and the dates just weren't his cup of tea. But then again, this was only his first year of taking this class so maybe they will eventually go to something more interesting. For now, the only thing he could do was maybe give it a chance.

As to the topic of the letter, Lucien's papa had sent him a letter written in Español about how things were doing at home. Probably as a way to remind him that he still think of his mijo, which Lucien found it both flattering and exasperating. His papa could be a sap but then again, better than having none since Lucien lived his life with only one parent and never met his mother at all. Nor did he bother wanting to know. Besides, even if he wanted to ask he knew the mere hint of asking about it led to his papa looking hurt and upset.

Lucien could only do nothing but guess what was up, but some of them seemed... unrealistic for his standards even if it still touched the grounds of reality. Humming thoughtfully, Lucien decided to return the favor and brought out his parchment and pen, writing the letter in Español as well. Even if they always switched in that, Russian, and English. That was what you get when you're in a family with two cultures together, and Lucien liked it that way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( I thought Faina would notice him anyway from glancing on her surroundings ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Winter 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Study Areaxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Fiana and Katya (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image User Image

As Faina was giving her eyes a break, she saw Lucien, whom was seated not so far from where she and Katya were. Rather than continue with her work, she set her pencil and sketchbook aside, and got up from her chair. "Scusi,I'll be right back, Kitten," she told Katya, before stepping away from her homework. Smoothing down her skirt, and pushing back her snowy white hair, Faina walked over toward Lucien.

Katya, whom was expecting to stay in her seat a while longer as her sister worked on sketch, was a little surprised to see her get up and leave the table. "Where are you..." Katya started to ask, but she chuckled softly when she saw her sister walking over toward Lucien. Deciding she was as deserving of a break as her sister, the little blonde girl followed after Faina.

"Hi, Lucien," said Faina, offering him a smile, as she leaned back against the table. "You're not too busy, I hope." Katya tried hard not to giggle too loudly, as she noticed how her sister was acting a little differently around Lucien. As she got closer, Katya gave a small wave of her hand, and she said shyly, "Hi, Lucien."

Julian Galaksylph

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:10 am
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien was so convinced that people were too busy in their studies here that he was surprised when someone did approached him, and it was more surprising that it was Faina, too. Flustered over the fact that he's writing a heartfelt letter to his father, Lucien subtly covered it with his hand with a blush on his face. "Hi, Fai. And Katya. How's it going?." He coaxed out an embarrassed smile over his... ahem, flustered reaction. Lucien was a very calm and composed teen, thankyouverymuch. At least he wasn't like his cousin Tracie who was way too dramatic. Condolences to his little brother Elvis. And probably Mina if she ever bothered visiting Tia Lucena's home. "I was just writing a letter for my dad, other than studying for Alchemy. But no, not too busy to be honest." Granted, he was good at organizing his own schedule from his Tia Vasya; since his father can be the type to jump from one task to another. "Take a seat if you two like. What brings you here?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( I thought Faina would notice him anyway from glancing on her surroundings ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Winter 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Study Areaxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Fiana and Katya (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image User Image

Faina smiled, and her heart skipped a beat as she took Lucien up on his offer to sit down. She liked how her called her 'Fai'. "We were working on an Art Class project, and if it turns out well, I was planning to send it home for our mother," she managed to get out. "I'd thought about taking Alchemy, but I figured since I'm planning to be an Auror after graduation I probably didn't need the class."

Katya sat down next to her sister, and she was trying hard not to start laughing, as her sister's nervousness was obvious to her. 'My sister's brave enough to walk into Baba Yaga's hut and borrow her mortar, but this...' she started thinking, and that got her fighting down another case of the giggles.

"Why we're here.. um, besides, um, studying is... well..." Faina started stammering, and this was when Katya sputtered and giggled. "Pffft! Oh, fer cryin' out loud, Faina, just ask him out already. You've only been going on about doing it since summer," she said softly, as the whole thing was just too funny for her to not laugh.

Faina suddenly had a look in her eyes which would have done a deer-caught-in-the-headlights credit. There. It was out in the open now, and no chance to take it back. Not that she wanted to, but still. "Um, yeah, thank you, Kitten, I ...um, needed that push, I guess, yeah," she said, before turning her attention back to Lucien. With a fragile smile, she said, "Uh, yeah, I wanted to ask you out, um, if you're ...ah... interested, of course."

Julian Galaksylph

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
N/A
Mood
Curious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ariel had been in the library for about an hour now. The school year was getting closer to ending and he wanted to make sure he had read as much as he could before having to leave the school and return home. There was just so much knowledge here, he loved it.

The only thing he honestly didn't enjoy was the fact that he wasn't able to visit the restricted section. Honestly it was just taunting him. Why would a library even bother to keep a restricted section. It was just cruel to poor bookworms like himself. What he wouldn't give to read some of the books inside that section.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items