Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 pm
"Thanks, that'd be nice of you." Star said when something suddenly occurred to her. "Wait, R-Cycle? Isn't that Robin's motorcycle?" She asked. Then, without waiting for a response, yelled, "I call dibs!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:57 pm
Molly looked up and went to open the door. "Oh, morning Nick." she said softly with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:57 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Wow really? I had no idea." Jenos said in amazement as he looked over the blueprints of the tower.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:59 pm
"And I'll drive the car, since that was Cyborg's, and I'm probably closest to his size." Draco then looked over to Star again. "Just let me know when you're ready. I'll get you over there." He took another drink of coffee, then downed the entire mug.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:00 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Hold up," Rowena said, holding up a hand. "We need to set up a monitor schedule. I'll take first watch, but someone needs to take monitor duty after me. And, actually, Star, I think the R-Cycle fits Ghost better than it fits you."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 pm
"Morning. Thought I'd come over to check up on you and Alice. I mean, I don't have much to do today and thought it would be nice to just hang with you for a bit." He said with a smile. "Is she still asleep? I don't want to be a bother and wake her up or anything." He asked.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"I'll go after you." Jenos offered. Of course he had nothing better to do and all the working vehicles were getting dibs called on them. I need my own sort of car or bike thing that can fly, like those Lightcycles from that one movie. Jenos thought to himself, having watched Tron: Legacy the previous night while surfing the web.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 pm
"Awwww," Star groaned. "But I called dibs." She pouted before saying, "Alright. I guess it DOES make sense. The adrenaline rush from riding it would probably lead me to melt it anyway." She then put her smile back on as she added, "I'll try not to be too long in the city. I mostly want to establish some recognizable land marks for myself and get some civilian clothes. I'll take over watch for whoever is doing it when I get back."  

Raining Eri

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:25 pm
Molly looked behind her. "Yeah, I think she still is, but you can come in. Just walk lightly." she said with a smile and let Nick in.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm
(I wonder what Molly's reaction would be if she ever found out who Nicholas is compared to his normal self...)

"Thank you." He said and sort of tip toed into her apartment, seeing Alice still asleep. "Need help making breakfast?" He asked her, smelling the food being prepared.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm
(lol it'd be interesting ^^)

"If you want. I still need to make the bacon." Molly said as she started to make the pancakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 pm
(Tayuya Thank you XD you must of know I wanted the R-Cycle lol)

"I see I'll be in the garage if you need me" Ghost got up exited to work on the bike, but still trying to keep cool about it.  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:40 pm
((Not really, but Ghost's the most like Robin out of the five of us. You're welcome either way.

Somebody needs to start making mischief soon, or this rp's gonna get boring real quick.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:42 pm
(Hmmm, what about a relationship? What if they got together and he told her as a secret to tell each other or something? I'm just throwing stuff out there)

"I can do that for you." Nick said, heading over to the kitchen to start slapping down the bacon strips onto the pan to start sizzling.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:46 pm
(Feel free to kidnap her or attempt to kill to bring some liveliness here razz )

Danielle looked around before sneaking out and started wandering the streets. She checked her notes as she tried to find some of the places where the crime scenes were at.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games