Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 pm
Proper looked at Gaven, seeing if he was growing boobs or not. He hoped not. Proper looked at Dis-tin,
" Please, for the love of all thats sacred, tell me thats you can make him a man again." Proper didnt know why but he didnt like the thought of Gaven being a women.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
"Please, we beg of you," Akahana said with a giggle, joining Proper in his plea to keep Gaven a man.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:30 pm
" I'm pretty sure , I'm still a man " Gaverocoh said in his womanly voice.

" Of course it will wear off ,I diden't make it permenint. " Dis-tin said moving over to gaven and exsamening him. " Did ,I not use enough of everything nice and sugar and spice ...or are you that mutch of a sour puss" She said noticing her failer. " Your still a man ,but your voice is the only thing that seems to be changed. " The female warlock said with a sigh " It will wear off. "

" Where can we find the demon rats ? ...and I need alphones potion " Gaven asked in a female sassy tone.

" Of course the demon rats have been coming up threw the sewer system. You might want to start down there " Dis-tin suggested as she got a bottle of pills from a cabnet. " Proper you'll let me know if he starts turning into a woman okay "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:02 pm
Proper was quite sure that if Gaven became a woman his own screams would be heard from the west coast.
" You'll be the first to know." he told Dis-tin, his eyes wandering over to gaven. He'd be keeping a close eye on him for signs of transformation.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:37 pm
Gaverocoh shifted uneasy as he felt Propers eyes on him. He Grummbled curses under his breath. Akahana's laughing haden't helped at all. The vampire felt he might as well be naked under a micrascope. " Stop undressing me with your eyes warlocks." Gaven snapped in a whiney hiss of a girl ready to throw a fit.

Dis-tin handed Gaven the bottle stiffeling her own laughter. She watched the vampire storm out of there quickly. " Nice meeting you akahana and proper both of you be careful now. "

Gaven kicked a trash can over outside annoyed with everything that breathed. He turned to proper after exiting "...You got somthing to say you better figure out how to say it. Both of you stop stareing like ,I'm going to sprout two heads any seconed. "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:42 pm
Proper had no idea how to say anything to Gaven while he was in this state, but he did his best not to laugh at Gavens situation.
" Well, the rats are in the sewers. Ladies first." He said, looking perfectly formal.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:20 pm
Gaven closed his eyes and clenched a fist willing his anger to subside. " ...and whats that suppose to mean? " He said woundering if his voice could get any higher. "Ladies first..I'll show you woman" The vampire said moving over to proper and kissed the warlock deeply befor pulling away." A woman does not kiss like that ..no offence Akahana. "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:53 am
Proper didn't have time to react. After gaven released him, he could feel his knees shaking uncontrollably.
" uh...uh...ga...bu...ahhh" was all he managed to say. He took a deep breath and managed to say, " p-p-point ta-taken." proper inwardly cursed, he hated stuttering.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 am
User Image
Akahana knew that laughing could've only made the situation worse, but she couldn't help herself as giggles escaped her throat as she watched Proper babble. She cleared her throat and put on the most serious face she could. Akahana quickly marked herself with runes for vision and stealth and double-checked that her witchlight was in her pocket as she opened the sewer and peered inside. "Ladies first it is. When you two are done with your little affair you can follow," she said as she covered her nose with her sleeve and slipped inside.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:40 pm
Proper looked down the manhole and turned to Gaven,
" Keep an eye on Akahana. I need to do something before I join you guys." And with that he headed back into the salon and into Dis-tins office. Closing the door behind him he took a deep breath and said to her,
" I need a favor. I'll do your experiments in Gavens place if'll you help me with this."  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 pm
Gaven looked down the man hole " Hey Akahana wait a secoend madmoiselle! " His lovely female voice echoed in the sewers as he stood waiting for proper. " Stupid brit ,I'm not concerned for her safty as ,I am for yours. Why don't you just run and get captured see what ,I care" Gaverocoh mummbled under his breath. "

Dis-tin was suprised to see proper back " Oh no , I don't think alphones would aprove. That was to pay for the pills ,I gave gaven. Proper what ever you need will have a seperate payment. If you can't pay with anything else you'll be my new test subject. Your just in luck ,I think , I know what might have gone wrong with the shape shifting potion. I've added somthing to the last batch. If your ready and willing to get in touch with your feminine side, I would be happy to help you. " She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:47 am
Proper waved his hand, none to concerned with the details,
" Whatever. Anything but the chic potion. I have problems with girls as it is." Then his face got serious and he looked...nervous.
" I was hoping you'd be willing to make transformation potions and antidotes for Gaven, Akahana, Antoinette, Alphones, and myself. We wont be able to stay long here, even with my uncle shielding us. When we have to leave, I want to be able to change our appearences. Can you do that?"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:09 am
Dis-tin tilted her head to the side taking into consideration what Proper was saying. " Well ,I shall just have to let the matter of the 'chic' potion go. Its obvious there is nothing to be done about it " She said with a sight pouring the potion down the drain.

" I can do that proper,but it will take time. Potions don't just brew them selves. Give me two days and ,I'll have them ready. Antidotes and all ...,but I don't think alphones willl need it. He's going to be alright on his own. " Dis-tin moved to an open book sitting on her desk. She paged threw it " What were you thinkin for apperance?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:51 pm
Proper grinned suddenly at the question.
" Oh, I think Alphi will need it. You see, we're gonna be shadowhunters." And with that he swept out of the room and out the salon doors. Rejoining Gaven, he lookes down the manhole and says,
" Those rats won't know what hit them." And jumped.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
Waiting for Proper and Gaven, Akahana only moved a few steps away from the sewer's opening, holding her witchlight close to her and peering through the darkness with rune-assisted eyesight.
"Maybe we won't know what's coming, There's nothing down here but sewage and," she cut her sentence off, turning away from the fuming piles of trash and waste that were thrown down by careless pedestrians. "Ugh, disgusting," she whispered to herself.

Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games