Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 pm
Spyke grabs the dagger and pulls the needle out. "Fennikusu..a little help with this ahole." Spyke glares at Sciz. "You b*****d..Blood started this mess and you helped him too..you are lucky that i am not going to kill you for what you did to my wife but get in my way and I will kill Rain because of you." He then walks back in and points the shotgun and Rain's head. "Blood, Sciz give it up or the girl gets it." Spyke then gets ready to pull the trigger. He looks at Swift. "They asked for it and I'm ending it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 pm
Sciz stepped back, clearing his throat as skin and clothing continued falling off. "Alright, I'm going to be frank." Sciz put up his finger. "First off, I didn't do anything to River besides kidnapping her. You can thank the cultists for the rest." Sciz shook off the rest of his skin, revealing nothing but blinding light underneath with the exception of a shirt and overcoat. "SECOND! I don't care what you do to Rain. Although, she is also Martini's wife and therefore I feel obligated to help and/or protect her." He teleported in a flash of light, appearing right in front of Spyke and grabbing him by the throat. "Third, while I do thank you for giving me enough energy to initiate this transformation, I am quite saddened that you didn't give me enough to reach my full potential." He squeezed on Spyke's neck, laughing a bit as flames came out of his mouth.

"Now, are you going to back down gently or do I have to turn you into a black mark on the floor," Nova said, still laughing. "It's your choice."

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:11 pm
Rain felt ridiculously underestimated.

"I ain't helpless, a*****e," she said, fist flying at Spyke's head as she moved her head away from the barrel. She used another knee, pushing Swift away from her. There was no way in HELL she would be the damsel in distress here,

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:14 pm
((Is Epic visiting you or something? I might end up calling him to get his lazy a** on Gaia :v ))

Nova moved to the side a bit, letting Rain hit Spyke with full force. "Well now, it seems that someone's not as helpless as previously thought."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 pm
Roman had enough of Sciz so he blasts Sciz with a huge blast of sound releasing Spyke from Sciz's grip and knocking Sciz down to the ground. Spyke then charged at Rain and throws her down before placing a control collar around her neck and stabbing her in the shoulder with the dagger. "Shut up now, Blood hurt my wife and sister so either you give up and surrender or i will put you in the prison hospital."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:24 pm
Nova teleported to Roman, gripping his head and scalding it with pure touch. "Now, you're not naturally fire-resistant like Spyke here, so I'd recommend you really reconsider what kind of creek you're swimming up now." He summoned two chakram. "See, I'm nearly a god right now, you're just lucky I didn't drain all of Spyke's power and I'm in a good mood." The chakram flew right at Spyke's shoulders, pinning him against the wall.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 pm
(( no! My poor baby is sick, so he will be left alone, okay? He needs to get better.))

Rain tried to maneuver out of the way, but was caught by he colllar. She bit down on her lip until a few drops of warm blood dripped over her lips, a muffled scream breaking through slightly. But it wasn't the dagger that caused her eyes to widen, and dialate until her irises were barely visible rings.

"n-nooo," she moaned softly, her eyes darting around in a panic. Nothin freaked her out more than being caged or collared. She began squirming and fighting wildly, ignoring the pain as she moved the dagger around in her shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:30 pm
((Oh, well. We should probably stop posting at this point to let Sonicman and Epic catch up when they come back on. How sick is he that he can't even use a computer?))  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm
(( dunno, but I'm pretty sure he knows that I'm on Gaia fairly often, and I told him to rest and get better. Also, he knows I control his certain privileges, so he's pretty compliant.^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 pm
Roman grimaces in pain. "Fine..I'll leave just so that real god..Fenikusu can whup your a**." He then forces Sciz to let him go and walks off away from the battle field.

Jaybomb stares at the Crystal Heart. "Angel, Spade anyone..I need your help. Frost, River and Fenrir are hurt and in need of serious attention and i think Spyke and Swift might be in trouble."

Spyke pulls the chakram out with some problems. His arms bleeding. He then walks over to Rain and pulls her up. "I will let you go but you are going to see the damage Blood had caused to my sister first." He then drags Rain by the arm taking her to the hospital. "Get in there and see with your own eyes." He then takes the collar of her.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:11 pm
Fenikkusu had fused back into S.M. and at this point, he had had enough. With a powerful flap of his wings, everyone was sent to a different side of the room. "Stop. All of you. Spyke, you're not killing anyone. The only one here with a death sentence is Blood. Sciz, we're not your enemies. Rain... I don't know what o say. You're my friend, but Blood's no longer an ally. He's overstayed his welcome. How shall we tackle this?" S.M. asked. As much as he had packed as far as weapons go, he was still one to choose talking over fighting.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 pm
(( what happened to waiting for Draid?!?))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:25 pm
((I figured this would put us all in a position where here's no action.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 pm
((Alright, well after this we'll go ahead and wait for Draid to post.))

"See, it's not as much as you're my enemy as that I'm deciding to side with Blood here," Nova said. "You know me, I'll side with whatever seems more fun. Besides, wouldn't be much of a fair fight if poor Blood here was all on his own.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:01 am
((So as ar as I can tell, Rain's in a cage? Sciz is still fighting? When did any of this happen? I don't know. I lack any actual want to read all of it, so I'm just going to jump in feet-first.))

Blood yelled out in frustration. "ENOUGH!! I'M SICK OF ALL THIS CONFLICT!!" He took off his jacket and put his hands behind his head. "I. did. nothing. You may not know that, but I'm innocent. We don't need to kill eachother over me. If you want to jail me, I'm not resisting." He sighed. "Let Rain and Sciz go. You wanted me. You have me." He was wondering when Swift would give Blood waves of his retribution, but he never expected it so soon. But, he digressed. His CULT had done the work, not him. He was indirectly associated at best, and that was because he was their god. There was no way he would be put in prison for the kidnapping or the fire.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff