Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bella_Mackentier

Feral Supporter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:27 am
נα∂є ______ σттσℓιηє

User Image❝ι ℓιvє∂ α ℓσʈ σғ ∂ιғғєяєɳʈ ℓιvєs, ɓєєɳ ∂ιғғєяєɳʈ ρєσρℓє ɱαɳץ ʈιɱєs.
ι ℓιvє ɱץ ℓιғє ιɳ ɓιʈʈєяɳєss, αɳ∂ ғιℓℓ ɱץ ɧєαяʈ ωιʈɧ єɱρʈιɳєss.❞

Jade kept a wary yet bemused eye on him as he dragged the inebriated woman into the room. She kept a distance between them, observing his behavior. Seeing the woman fall to the floor in front of her reminded her of her thirst and she wondered why he had brought her here in the first place. When it seemed he may try to speak, she leaned back onto a small side dresser, crossing her arms across her chest and one ankle over the other. Jade couldn't help but react to his first attempt. Her eyebrows rose then came together and her lips curved into something similar to a smile. The awkwardness reminded her of someone she had met while recovering in her old village.

Jade began bouncing her foot as a side effect of his climaxing anxiety that came rolling off of him. As he struggled, she took this time to fully see who this stranger was. His skin was pale. Extremely pale; more so than that of the typical undead. Since he was now facing her, and even though his face was downcast, she could see the unusual color of his eyes as well as the white hair that fell in his face. He was by far taller than her, but his demeanor made him seem small.

As he swayed, she stepped forward to catch him in case he did pass out, which it seemed would definitely happen, but quickly leaned back away when he righted himself. As he began to speak, the woman began to speak again and stumbled over her words. If it weren't for her ability to hear so well, it might be hard to follow his speech. Jade brought a hand to her face, leaning her chin on it and her eyebrows knitting together. Once he finished she tried to think of a response but was cut off by him suddenly bowing and exclaiming another apology.

She couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle at his performance. "I suppose I can forgive you, you are bowing so low that you may hurt yourself." The drunk woman had managed to stand only to fall backward onto the edge of the bed, whining about a promise of more to drink.

Notes: Has scar covering the left side of her body from face to hip.
OutfitProfile

OOC:
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:10 am
Richard Fleischer
Insecure Vampire

User Image Richard remained bowing, tense as he expected some form of retaliation. He'd done something violent, so he expected that violence would be returned to him. It only seemed sensible. She wasn't ignoring him either and didn't sound afraid. He stayed in a bowing position for a minute, mind awash with various thoughts and questions. Once he would ask himself a question, before he could finish the thought a voice in his head would counter it with multiple responses of which none were positive. He was confused, and as time ticked by he was stuck in his head. He barely noticed anything going on in the room until he remembered why he'd approached her in the first place. He glanced up at her briefly before righting himself and shuffling away. He lacked the confidence to meet her gaze, instead focusing on her legs and feet. If she moved, he believed he'd at least be able to respond like this.

User ImageHe opened his mouth to speak, but the words become trapped in his throat. He swallowed, nerves high but not as anxious as he had been at first. So far he hadn't been told to leave. He was sure of that, he would remember it if she told him to. At least he thought he did. Maybe she had and she was just being patient with him? He took a few steps towards one of the windows. If he needed to, he could escape the room this way.
"T-truly... I'm forgiven? It-it's too simple... Surely, you're plotting something..."

Bella_Mackentier

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Bella_Mackentier

Feral Supporter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:19 am
נα∂є ______ σттσℓιηє

XXX Jade remained silent, continuing to study him as he struggled to find his words. His looks fascinated her. Never had she met someone with such pigments, or lack thereof, in her travels. She moved to sit on the bed next to the other female once he seemed awoken from his thoughts. The window was behind her now, as it was on the other side of the bed, and this left both escape options open to him.

XXX She couldn't help but laugh. "Plotting something? You truly are quite paranoid. No, I am not planning on harming you, unless you try something first. I am simply curious." Jade thought for a moment. "Were you going to tell me why you had taken me in the first place? Or were you just enraptured by my good looks?" She tried her best to ease the tension. The man was truly coming undone with trepidation.

XXX The drunk female began to lean on her, somewhat slumping against her shoulder. "Did you intoxicate her?" She asked, giving the unknown woman a glance. "You know, if you wanted a night alone with a lady you should at least tell her your intentions first." Jade produced a small chuckle. He was also easily embarrassed. What an odd person. Surely he was also a vampire, but he seemed to have no confidence in his increased abilities. It was honestly refreshing to not meet a cocky individual.

OutfitProfile

OOC:
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:21 am
Richard Fleischer
Insecure Vampire

User Image She laughed. Richard was in a state of disbelief as he looked at her. She appeared to him to be full of confidence, so much so that she didn't look worried or threatened by him at all. He couldn't even discern any disgust from her when she looked at him, which was something else he wasn't used to. He was accustomed to either one reaction or the other from the people he interacted with on a semi-regular basis. He was so taken aback by it that he even dared to make eye contact with her, however briefly that lasted. He looked away from her, in his confusion he couldn't make sense of it. Unless... She truly was an incredibly powerful being, as he'd suspected initially. A little color touched his features as he processed her teasing. Again, he wasn't used to the sort of light and playful conversation. Rather, things happened to take an unpleasant turn every time it had been initiated in the past. So he believed that once again he was being preemptively rejected by another woman before he'd even tried to work up the courage to flirt.

User ImageThis woman was an enigma, he was certain of that at least. He debated just what he should tell her, but since he'd come this far there was no point in keeping his main reason hidden anymore. Perhaps this would even take a turn for the better and she'd introduce him to Sebastet?
"I-I... Those humans... I... I wanted to speak to you b-but I saw those hu-humans and... I regret it, but I o-overreacted." In addition to once again refusing to look at her, he turned his body halfway to the side to avoid having to look in her direction anymore. He'd noticed that he now had two options for a quick exit if he needed to flee. Honestly, suspecting that she was a powerful undead, he was now doubting that he'd be able to should she change her mind about forgiving him. "My i-intentions... for that woman... were to present her as a g-gift to you. I-I found her like that, outside of... a tavern. S-she smells no-normal so I'm sure she's not b-been poi--... poisoned... Sh-shall I prove it?" He really couldn't understand why she was willing to give him so much of her time right now. But he was grateful for it, though at the same time it made him feel all the more nervous and afraid that something bad was going to happen.

User ImageHe suspected the worst, that she would end up using whatever information he gave her against him. He also thought it a possibility that she could up and attack him while he was trying to speak. Anything his paranoid mind thought that she could do to him, from simple teasing to making him into Sebastet's enemy, had him feeling paranoid. Why would she forgive him so simply without some hidden intention behind it? He feared revenge and was mentally trying to brace himself for things to suddenly turn sour between them once more. He'd done his utmost to speak a little more politely to her, simply because in his mind he'd elevated her abilities to the level of a demi-god. It would all end badly if he accidentally insulted her.

Bella_Mackentier

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Bella_Mackentier

Feral Supporter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:58 pm
נα∂є ______ σттσℓιηє

XXX Jade began to wipe away the remaining muck and blood from her shoulder with the towel that was still draped over her side. By now the blood had dried but came away from her skin much more easily. She was happy to no longer be covered in the mess and was not at al partial to repeating the process.[b] "The humans made you nervous? if it was about being seen, you definitely made a bewildering exit. Although I'm sure they didn't seem much of anything, they must have been confused." She was having trouble trying to understand his thought process. She could more than see that he was anxious and paranoid, but it seemed to be at such a more elevated level than she previously suspected.

XXXJade's attention was once more brought to the woman who now appeared half-asleep. "A gift hm..." She muttered. 'This definitely saves me the trip and effort...' Blood lust had always fascinated her, how it could come and go at any time and suddenly come on so strongly. Her eyes traced along the curve of her neck and down her arm

XXX She couldn't help but furrow her brow and smile confusedly as he finished speaking. He really seemed to think that he must prove so much of himself, almost as if he thought she was on some pedestal much higher than him. She didn't even think he'd be capable of hiding such a trick. "If that would help you be at ease." She said to him.

OutfitProfile

OOC:
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:59 am
Richard Fleischer
Insecure Vampire

User Image Her words reverberated throughout his being. His thoughts were once again confused. He wanted to follow through, of course. But he couldn't help but recall past attempts at redemption, most of which ended in failure. His mismatched eyes were frozen upon the mortal woman he'd brought here, fixated on her neck. He was wide-eyed, silent as all of the very negative things running through his paranoid brain had him paralyzed. If he failed again, what would happen? Would she change her mind? Attack him? Reject him and prevent him from getting what he'd come to this island for? He was quiet for a while, simply staring at one spot, before he realized what he was doing. He went to speak and in doing so realized he'd had his jaw clenched the entire time. He shifted uncomfortably, fingers anxiously fidgeting at his sides. "I... will." He managed to say. He wasn't sure how much time had passed since she'd accepted his offer, or even of what had happened since then. Maybe he'd already done so? Or she had moved on and already satiated herself?

User ImageHe opened his mouth, moving towards the woman intending to bite her arm. As he touched her arm in order to lift it, he stopped himself and instead chose to walk over to a nearby desk. He picked up a blade which wasn't his--all of the ones he carried on him right now were poisoned. The ones he'd used earlier hadn't been. Besides, he didn't think she would trust him if he used his own weapons. Perhaps, considering that he'd stabbed her not so long ago, he thought she might dislike it if he were to bring one of his knives anywhere near her. The blade he'd picked up was a letter opener. It was small, made of copper and just sharp enough to get the job done. He cut one of the woman's wrists, letting a few drops accumulate on the surface of the letter opener before he brought it to his lips. After dripping it into his mouth he looked back at her.
"It's not poisoned."

User ImageHe set the knife back down on the desk. Then turned to be facing her completely. It was time to be brave again. He thought she was still very intimidating, but so far... She didn't seem like she wanted him gone, one way or another.
"Wh-why... Why did you come to this island? I-I mean--What I mean to s-say is... D-do you live here? Vi-visiting s-someone? Are you?" That had sounded better in his head. His attempt at trying to gain information from her had sounded so pathetically transparent he wondered why he hadn't simply asked her about everything outright.

Bella_Mackentier

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Bella_Mackentier

Feral Supporter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:00 pm
נα∂є ______ σттσℓιηє

XXX Jade waited impatiently for him to pull away. She watched as he made the cut, the red beads rising to the surface. The drunk woman made no notice of these actions, making this all the easier. Once he released her wrist, she took it into her own hand and put it to her mouth. Jade did her best to remain calm and take her time, as she wanted to anything more than to indulge messily. She pulled away long enough to answer his questions. "No, I do not live here. I came purely out of curiosity." She thought for a moment. "I was hoping I might get lucky and meet the keeper of this island." She mentioned before returning to the flesh before her.

She had heard rumors and speak of growing concern from this place. While on a port across the sea, some fishermen were conversing with a merchant about taking their families and sailing for a new home. Something about not being able to trust the woman and her castle. These stories dotted her travels and eventually, she became all too curious to not investigate. "Sabastet, I believe her name is? Something like that..."

OutfitProfile

OOC:
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:56 am
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon walked with Callisto, approaching the room they had rented out for a few nights. He opened the door, surprised to find most of the damages done by their...love antics...were fixed. The hole was still there, but the paintings were back in place, and the drapes were returned to good condition. The bed was even fixed up, with new sheets. A bill was left on the table for the hole, but a note was left to the side of it.

'You young folk get crazier as the years go by! I need to charge you for the repairs of the hole in the wall, but the rest is on the house. You just enjoy your time together, and make sure you treat each other right!

Leon chuckled a little at the note, which seemed to be written by the owner. He set the note back down, leaving the bill for later. He sat on the bed, and looked at Callisto, his concerned look returning.

"Okay, Callisto, what's going on? It's been a fast paced few days, but this isn't like you."  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:41 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image Callisto was relieved to be away from the clinic and back somewhere semi-familiar to her. She sighed, letting go of Leon's hand and stepping away from him. She walked over to the windows and started to close the curtains, blissfully half-listening as Leon spoke. His words brought her back to reality and she held back another sigh. The little anxiety she'd felt before was back and although she did say she'd explain herself, she wished that she wouldn't have to. She ran her hands through her hair, lifting it off of her neck. Much of it was tangled, the main braid lost among loose hairs. It bothered her too, but she told herself that this came first. She needed to follow through with him, as she'd said she would, even though seriousness of it all made her uncomfortable.

User ImageShe turned around to face him with a small albeit nervous smile, removing her sunglasses now that the outside light was sufficiently blocked.
"Well... I mean..." She started, hesitant to speak about it because of how she anticipated he'd react to her reason for wanting to leave the clinic. "It's a lot, right?" She asked, laughing lightly to try to break the tension she felt. He looked so grim and she felt like it was her fault. She looked away briefly, quiet for a moment as she tried to think of a good place to start. It was only a few seconds but it felt too long to her. She didn't have the patience to pre-organize things beforehand anyways.

User Image
"I can't see if it's too bright. I know that's probably really obvious by now, I mean, I'm always wearing sunglasses, right? Well, that has to do with what I am. Um..." She felt quite guilty having kept it from him considering how close they'd become. She looked back over to Leon and went over to him. Instead of sitting next to him she crouched in front of him, folding her arms over her knees. That small, tense smile was shown again as she sought to meet his gaze. "I want to say something first. I know it's really selfish but I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to let anyone find out. I don't remember if I said it before but I'm really sorry for trying to kill you. I'm sorry for hiding what I am from you. I trust you, you know? But I've lied to you. I wanna make it up to you so... I think we should talk about this."

User ImageShe bit her lower lip lightly, pausing for half a second before very quickly interjecting one last thing.
"But no matter what--Please don't leave until this is settled, okay?!" She was anxious that he'd leave, although part of her thought that he wouldn't. But could she reasonably expect he'd want to? Even if he accepted that she's a mermaid, and told her that she still looked beautiful while in her natural state she couldn't shake the fear that he would hate her for keeping things from him. She fully expected him to be upset with her when he found out why she didn't want to stay and just have the magic-users finish healing her.

Knight Of The Dark Void

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:13 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon sighed, then smiled.

"Callisto, Im not mad that you kept your true self a secret. Thats what you were raised to do, right? I mean, I was an awful person for the first years of my life. And you accepted me anyway."

Leon looked down at her, and moved some hair that had fallen in her face, smiling a bit brighter.

"Whatever you want to tell me, its okay. I love you. Nothing is going to change that."

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:51 pm
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User ImageCallisto returned his smile wearily and stood up. She walked over to the small table, body feeling heavier with each step. She'd hoped that she'd be able to get out of talking about it but it seemed he wanted to know more about her. Inwardly, she was frustrated. She didn't want to talk about it and felt now more than ever like she was caught in a trap. She shook her arms and rolled her neck, trying to release some of the negative emotions she was dealing with. She'd resolved to do this, so she had to. As much as she wanted to just run out of the room, to start another adventure.

User Image
"Yeah..." She said quietly, turning one of the chairs to be facing the opposite of his direction. She adjusted the knee-length robe she was wearing, pulling it tighter for more coverage, before sitting down on the chair backwards. Now facing his direction, she made sure the robe was still covering her pelvis and thighs before looking back at him. Her tense smile appeared again and she waited a few seconds to see if he'd say that she didn't have to tell him. She really wished he'd say something like that. With everything that had happened, she knew that sharing would be the right thing to do but there were things about herself she didn't want to share with him. She only wanted to show her positive aspects to him, as he was the first she liked on an emotional level.

User ImageShe sighed again and folded her arms over the back of her chair, hugging it as she continued to face him.
"Okay. So..." She didn't want to start with her pettiness, so instead she'd just start with what kind of mermaid she was. "Where I'm from is pretty far from here. You know how I'm really tough? It's hard to hurt me? That's because my home is around five thousand meters below sea level, I think. I'm not sure. Anyways, the pressure there is more than a human would be able to take. Way more. But it's nothing for my people, we can swim further down without being crushed by it."

User ImageShe paused, wondering if she needed to explain it more. Or if she even could, since a fair amount of it she'd forgotten. Or she just hadn't been paying attention at the time when she was being taught about these things.
"The only light where I'm from comes from the other things living down there. That's why I 'glow in the dark'. And why I have to wear sunglasses to be able to see. The sun's too bright for me, the moonlight is too sometimes." She didn't want to cause an argument, didn't want to fight right now. But she continued.

User Image
"When I was first coming to the surface--Actually, I was still pretty deep but I was in the part where the sunlight can still reach. The moon was out and I was in a hurry to get to the surface. So I kept swimming, and long story short I ended up hurting my eyes. It was too bright. So I went down again and it was a couple days before I could see again. And my sight was back in no time. I don't need the healers now either. My eyes will be fine by tomorrow, probably. So let's not talk about that anymore, okay? I'm fine. I mean it, I'm fine. I'm not going back there.

User ImageAnyways... It's true that my people are taught to avoid surface-dwellers. You probably know already why, right? Since you could tell that I was a mermaid when you saw me.. I've heard that a long time ago humans had the technology to reach the depths we live at, before the... uh... I might not be remembering this right.. 'Vol-can-ic winter'? I think humans call it that? You know, when all of the mountains went off?"
She wasn't completely sure he knew what she was talking about since they were essentially from different worlds. It was different for those who lived under the surface level but she was pretty sure that it was similar to what was happening above water.

User Image
"Before it, humans used to hunt for mermaids. Of any kind. For what, I don't know. Those that were taken never made it back, neither did those who left to try to rescue them. There's more to it, but basically the tech which would allow a human to survive at those depths no longer exists." She pointed towards the low-hanging chandlier. An iron frame with candles. It was one light fixture in the room. Then she pointed towards one of the lanterns in the room. "I've heard that used to be brighter. That humans had different ways of creating light other than just using fire or magic. I don't know much about it though."

User ImageShe shifted, moving her arms to the top of the chair's frame. She'd lost her place for a moment but remembered fairly quickly what her point had been.
"It's difficult to get permission to leave for the surface. The lessons are different and there's training. Like learning your language, for one. And how to hide our identities by pretending to be a dark elf. I guess I'm not great at that though since you figured that out like the minute that we met. And, yeah, if someone finds out we're supposed to kill them. Humans aren't to be trusted." She left out that her training on this had been especially arduous. Her teachers had her nearly brain washed on this point, though most of her race didn't need to resort to killing to protect their identities.

User Image
"But you're different." She said that with no small degree of certainty, resting her chin upon the back of the chair as she looked at him. She waited to see if he'd have any questions. She was pretty sure that she hadn't forgotten anything that she'd meant to mention. But they did have more to talk about.

((o3o Oh hey Ray.))
Knight Of The Dark Void

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 am
Sabriel Thurirl

((damn it, sorry lol. I just woke up from a nap when I replied, so I mixed up characters.))

Leon was pretty intrigued by her answers. Learning more about mermaids was interesting to him, especially the talk of her specific sub-species and how it differed from more recognizable mermaids from folk-lore. Leon listened intently, then waited to make sure she was finished.

"So I guess that means there's no real way for me to meet your family, then? That's a little disappointing. But I suppose it can't be helped."

Leon flopped back on the bed, relaxing his arms.

"I guess this explains quite a bit, as well as helps me understand you as a person. Well, I guess I should return the favor."

Still staying lad out as he was, he folded his arms behind his head, and sighed.

"So, you already know I was a hunter growing up, and that led to my understanding and recognition of most races aside from humans. But the way I use Soul of Focus, is actually because I have a background in a few fighting styles. One in particular called Sirius-Style Exorcism, was invented for hunters to combat ethereal type situations by use of latent magical power present in all beings, rather than force out spells by speaking. Finding out ghosts exist in some form really messed with me as a kid."

Leon stared at the ceiling, and manifested a small blue aura on his right hand, holding it up.

"I was never really interested in weaponizing it, but it was really fun to learn. In fact, Sirius Style has become the only martial art that is widely used by all races. They have started moving after from hunter use in recent years, though.The vampire dojang that taught me the Soul of Focus, did so because my body could handle it after my Sirius Style training. Although, obviously, it had repercussions. Actually, after I left my family, I worked very closely with vampire families to keep myself away from hunters looking to take me back."

Leon dispersed the aura, and sat up on the bed. He looked at Callisto again, marveling for a second at how piercing her eyes were. He smiled again.

"It really was beautiful to see you as a mermaid though. Your tail especially was gorgeous. I can't say the mermaids I've seen in reports or stories have something like that. I'm...sorry if I seemed pushy. I care a lot about you, and seeing you struggle was hard for me to watch. I'll...I'll try to be more understanding."  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:54 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User ImageCallisto held her breath at first, releasing it after Leon seemed to accept what she'd said. She was relieved at that, and that he wasn't pressing her more about her behavior at the clinic. As he proceeded to share more about himself, she listened happily. Her curiosity was soon piqued as she processed the fact that he knew more martial arts than just the two. He was proficient with both so she was surprised to find out that he could do more. It made sense, considering.

User ImageShe picked herself up a bit, legs still at either side of her chair, and moved it a little closer to get a better look at what he was doing. His hand was glowing? Was that part of exorcism? What was exorcism and what made the style he used serious? She tilted her head, watching as the glow was extinguished. She had so many questions for him and quite a few she would be hesitant to ask. From what he'd told her so far, she assumed that most of his skills had been used to advance the goal of the hunters. The bulk of his past was tied in with murder, it seemed.

User ImageShe smiled softly, folding her arms over the topmost portion of the back of her chair.
"So I'm something you haven't seen before, Leon? I'm glad I could show you something new." She said flirtatiously, although she meant what she'd said. She was a bit embarrassed by how her identity had been revealed, but more than that she was just happy to have been accepted by him so... enthusiastically. Her smile grew and she laughed a bit as she recalled it. But there was a nagging voice in the back of her head telling her that she needed to stay focused. She couldn't just allow herself to relax and who knows? Maybe he wanted to focus on the serious stuff too.

User Image
"What happened with you after the hunters appeared? Did you get the chance to question them? I, uh, accidentally killed the ones I fought. I didn't think it would be so easy. I guess human women are just that weak." She recalled having killed four of the six. At least she assumed that there had been six as that was how many bodies she was able to find on the beach. She had no idea that there had actually been seven attackers.

((Lol, it's cool.))
Knight Of The Dark Void

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:04 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon turned a bit red at her flirty comment. He had to admit, the idea of dating a mermaid was exciting to him. Most human women were predictable and boring, or were petty, at least in his eyes. When Callisto commented on weak women, Leon laughed.

"I beg to differ. I had a couple of friends back at the Dojang, that gave me a run for my money. One was named Margaret, a fellow ex-hunter, and the other was Falnave, a vampire student, who was the heiress to her family's estate. Margaret was definitely not weak."

Leon frowned at the mention of the hunters they had dealt with the day before. The reminder that the hunters told Leon he had betrayed his race wasn't a thought he enjoyed. Then there was the sorceress who Leon fought, and called himself a demon to.

"I didn't really get much. Just a harsh reminder at how...destructive...hunter moral mindsets are. They looked like they had been in the area for a while though, based on their equipment."  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:37 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User ImageAgain! She thought to herself, growing quiet as she thought over what he'd said. She was distracted by things she was curious to know, but also knew that she had to stay focused. She was also surprised to discover how needlessly competitive she was feeling, hearing him brag about two other females he'd sparred with. It made her want to prove that she was stronger than either of them. She shoved away such thoughts, telling herself that she'd think about it more later. Or better yet she'd end up forgetting about it. But what's a vampire?! She shut her eyes tightly, struggling a bit to keep the question to herself. He'd already mentioned vampires before but not enough to describe them.

User Image
"So... They were already staying on the island. But this place is supposed to be neutral." She said, thinking out loud a little as she pulled her thoughts back to their current problem. "This isn't good... They saw me but maybe because of the storm... Wait, Leon, did they recognize you?" She looked at him, a little bit worried about it. If they did, based on what he'd told her, there would be more coming for him. As long as they'd killed them all it didn't matter. But then another thing occurred to her. "How do hunters communicate? Do you have any idea how many would be traveling together?"

Knight Of The Dark Void

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces