Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm
X leaned on the wall "And All details nothing skipped" he said with a calm voice looking straight at Maverick  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:46 pm
Sivlerwolf14

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:56 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Lou stood next to Alexia Jayy, still confused since no one had answered her really, plus what Aaron had said really didn't help her already jumbled up thoughts. Ama, who Lousia had dragged out of the pizza place and along with the others, was not too far away either.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:40 pm
((it's not internetless, but in Bangkok you have to pay ten dollars for an hour of Internet, which I was not going to do. Now im up in the mountains, so Internet is free. Very interesting country, the american dollar goes a loooong way here.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:41 pm
Maverick shook his head and said "Alright. Before I begin I must warn you. What you are about to learn my sound...silly or unreal. Trust me, it is real." He looked around before continuing to speak, "I'm a magik user, the water sword and all that you saw me doing was magik. The demon imp that came for you is part of the magik world. There is a war going on, a secret war. Those who use magik are in one way or another part of the war. We protect the normal people and keep them safe from the knowledge of magik." He looked directly at Lexay "You're father was one of, if not THE most powerful mage of our time. He died in this war. You are the child and heir to an immense power, should you chose to accept it. The side of good has been searching for you, as you can be our champion. All mages ware willing to protect you with their lives."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:18 am
X Moved up "Are you Kidding Me. This is ridiculous. We just got Lexayy Back and now these bad guys are coming after her" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

My green eyes widened. "Wh-what?" I breathed, shocked. 'A magic war?' I thought, 'But... That can't be...' I shook my head and growled at Maverick as I stepped closer to him, ready to pop him in the face, "Is this some kind of sick joke? My father died in Iraq, not some magical fantasy world!" I clenched my fist and glared. "This is not funny at all, Maverick." I said, "This is less funny than Aaron's worse prank ever!" I started raising a fist to punch the fool. It was either hit him or have another panic attack, so I went with the latter.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Someone stop the lunatic child, lol.]  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:43 am
((have wifi, will try to post here for you.))

Ama followed after her friends in silence, listening to what Maverick was saying. She didn't necessarily believe it, but it's not like she wasn't open minded. But when Lexayy raised her fist to hit Maverick, Ama grabbed her arm and pulled her friend into a comforting hug. "Lexayy, I know what he's saying hurts but I honestly don't think that's his intention. You know Aaron would never let him try to hurt you like that.". She murmured hugging her friend and keeping her from beating the hell out of Maverick.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:16 pm
Maverick didn't flinch when Lexay's fist came near his face. He merely shook his head at her "You asked me to explain. You saw the demon thing, you saw what I conjured. Do you still doubt my story? If you chose not to believe then i can do nothing for you." He sighed and said "Also your father didn't die in some fantasy world. The world of magik is real, it exists. You saw it first hand."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:28 pm
X moved up to Maverick "But I got one question. What do they want with Lexayy?" he asked "If she is supposedly to be the daughter of a powerful mage what could they possibly want" he added  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:22 pm
Maverick looked at X like had had just asked the dumbest question ever. "You want to know what the forces of evil want with Lexay, potentially the most powerful magik user in existence, whose powers have yet to be tapped for good, or EVIL" He put extra emphasis on that word. "Just to be clear if they get her, it won't be pretty."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I stood there, shaking as I tried taking this all in. My father was actually fighting in a magical world. Magic. Something me and my friends wanted to do since we were young. Magic brought me and my friends together, but took my father from me, Mom, and Marie Anne. I started crying and fell to my knees, mumbling, "Daddy... Daddy..."

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:38 am
"Dude, what the hell?!" Aaron crouched down beside Lexayy and pulled her into a hug while he snapped at Maverick. "I don't care if it's true or not, you could stand to lay it on her a little more nicely! 'Oh, by the way, your dad's not dead, he's just been fighting for his life in another world all these years!' Have some heart, man!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:43 am
Maverick shook his head and said "There is no way to put it nicely, my condolences about your father. I met him once when I was younger. A very wonderful man. Also Aaron I think you misunderstood me. Her father has passed on. The forces of evil now know what Lexay looks like. They will be coming for her. If she wants to run that is her choice but if she choosses to fight she will need to learn magik, and she will need other magik users to stand by her and protect her and she learns magik."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:20 am
X leaned on the wall "Finally get our friend and now she has to fight in some war. This is messed up." he said to himself "But Even though im not a Magik user and Lex chooses to go I wanna help protect her" he said  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff