Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:23 am
User Image

Um, hello!

I'm Rubai Sora, but call me Rubai.
I'm currently 23 and have been a member of Gaia since March of 2004.
I live in Arizona.
I'm an otaku (both versions of the word) and a gamer.
I love to design clothes (mostly J-fashion) and to do art.

It's nice to meet you all! *bows*

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:45 am
Rubai Sora

heeeeeeeeeeeyyy, you look familiar...owo

Kit here~
as you can tell by my Sig, i've got an upcoming birthday~
this is one of three accounts, one who will not accept a join request (i keep he two separate, more or less), and the third is a guild mule
i like to draw, and currently have two art commissions: one from the Rejected Olympics (to be colored) and one that i got via dA a week or so ago
i have a deviantART account, as i just mentioned. it's my username minus the space.
currently on my sister's laptop, and the space doesn't always work...
i like to RP (don't worry, i use proper punctuation when RPing)
i think i have a few guildmates from other guilds that are also on here
i know Rubai via a charity i'm lurking
i was questing just the KiKi Kitty Plushie, but then they came out with Astra-59 and -60...so those are now on the list
i babble when introducing myself, so i'll just kill it here owo

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

i W Y N N

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:48 pm
I kept meaning to post in this thread, but I kept forgetting.
Until today!
My memory is horrible, but I love reading and anime/manga
The good stuff
I go by Wynn and I most likely will be frequenting 17 and 18
Or just lurking...... I do that a lot  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:10 am
Welcome to IAGT ladies!

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

C2 Witch of Britannia

Supportive Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:25 am
hello everyone. i'm not very good at intros but i'll give it a shot. first off i am Transgender, meaning i was born a boy but identify myself as a girl. and i suppose i'm viewed as one cause i got an invite to join this guild. anyways, the name i picked out for myself is Stephanie but you may call me by my username if you rather to. i'm also of the Pagan/Wiccan faith, was originally Christian but i didn't agree with its teachings/beliefs so you get the rest. but i'm open-minded and very accepting of all people, so feel free to talk to me. hmm, oh i'm also a Singer/Writer. still hoping to get noticed one day, lol you may see my albums in stores one day. ^^ i'm Asexual, random fact about me. i love music, seriously i'd marry it if i could. also am into anime, you probably knew that already if you recognize my avi/username. video games i play a lot, mostly Wii and DS. another random fact: i love Falco Lombardi! aka the epic blue bird character from the Star Fox video game series. um, i got a kitty! she's a calico, her name's Sparky. and if you haven't noticed i tend to get random and ramble sometimes. sweatdrop

anyways, nice meeting everyone and hope to make friends here.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:46 am
Hi, I'm new to the guide. My username is Isolated Whore, but everyone can call me Iso, since its a bit nicer of a name to use. : ] I've been on gaia for a long time, quit a few times and came back. I'd love to make new friends, so add me if you would like!  

tangle surprise

5,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 am
I'm Shaylene,
I'm twenty, been married for four months[though we have been together for nearly four years], have a thirteen month old son.
I work at a local Japanese diner.
I'm from northern California.
I love photography, writing, baking, knitting, and playing with my little monster.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:18 am
User Image User Image

Oh, welcome to the guild ladies~! So many new faces heart Hope you enjoy this guild as much as we do heart If you have any questions, don't hesitate to approach anyone of us, we'd be more than happy to help you out smile

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:52 pm
Hi biggrin
Thanks for the invite. This place looks lively and exciting. It's been a while since I've seen an active guild which I have taken part in. Hope to get to know you all better and looking forward to the times spent here.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:03 am
Hi and thanks for inviting me!
My name is Ele. I'm 22 and come from south Italy. I'm attending university, department of Computer Engineering. It's hard but I'm really enjoying it!
I don't have any particular hobbies sweatdrop I like videogaming, reading, listening to music, watching tv and tumblring -- a lot!
Nice to meet you! heart  

TwistingLogic

SerenaKatz

Feral Cat

8,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:08 pm
I'm Laura and im 27 years old and i.ve been on gaia since may 20th of 2010
and i to love to help others"even though i never get anything back in return" x.x but that's the price that comes from being really giving razz
my birthday is march 31st and i love the color purple and navy blue and i love rainbows they're so peaceful looking  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:59 pm
H-hello, my name is Kristen, and my birthday is November 6th. My favorite colours are pink, black, and gray. I love to draw, read, do origami, and make new friends.  

Priestess Paya

Blessed Vampire

shystormxxxz

Friendly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:18 am
KONNICHIWA MINNA-SAMA!!!

I'm actually both new to the guild and here in Gaia. I'm around 4 years old right now. redface

I'm 20 years old from the Philippines who loves anime and rock music. Wan'na be able to go to Japan someday and meet my favorite band the GazettE.

Anyways...YUROSHIKU ONEGAI NE?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:56 am
Hi! I'm MiraMystika (from a pattern i created in colourlovers.com).
currently 22, asian (filipino) and ive been in gaia since 2009 in another account.

anyway, im a random kind of person. smile random meaning i'll seldom be changing personalities some days. maybe today im really nice, cheerful and friendly. tomorrow i'll be an annoying (pretending to be gay), mean and crazy person in the cb, after tomorrow i might be a very solemn person helping out people in the Life Issue forum. smile so dont take my meanness seriously..it's kinda like my way of saying i heart u..haha...  

DaireannSynnove

Shameless Loiterer

Fluffy Hitman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:28 am
Hi and thanks for the invite!
I'm Makena~ I'm 16 and new to to the guild as well as Gaia. (:
I honestly suck at writing intros hehehe
Oh and I really like food. Yum
Sushi is amazing.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games