Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:33 pm

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

Mara's eyes went wide and she was gone in a flash. She ran down the hallways and passed a hundred nurses trying to get her to stop -of course, NOW they noticed her. Finally she found his room, and she froze right outside the door. Funny how so little seemed to scare her, how she never actually showed fear, but she couldn't manage to even enter the room...
After a moment's hesitation she slowly walked in the room. "Kyle?" She asked, scared as (enter unnecessary cussing here) .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!
I HATE what I've become
The NIGHTMARE's just begun
I must >!CONFESS!< that I

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Kyle had been coming back to consciousness after the doctors had left. He turned to look at the visitor and a smile formed on his face when he saw Mara, he was glad that she was there with him now because even though he wouldn't admit it, he was scared. "hey..." he said in a raspy voice.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:12 pm

I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

Mara smiled, easily hiding her emotions. "Hey." She replied quietly, feeling like she ought to be whispering as well. "You okay?" She knew he was in pain, but she didn't know how bad, or... if he was finished with his... outburst.

His appearance said he was still in a lot of pain, but then again maybe he was used to it..?
She didn't want to know how often this happened, though she believed it to happen before. He'll be okay now. .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Kyle kept the smile plastered on his face "yeah I'm fine now..." he said knowing that he was far from it "i'm actually more worried about you then anything else" Kyle said truthfully, he was still unsure of what had happened during his 'episode' and if he had hurt her or not.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 pm

I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

[Time for bed, sorry. I'll be on later tomorrow as well. Under alot of stress lately, so my times on are gonna be... funny at best.]
Keep smiling After a moment's hesitation, Mara nodded, "I just need a little rest. You got me pretty bad." She leaned against the foot of his bed, and a tiny amount of static electricity went off. "But I'll be okay, I recover from almost anything..."Mara laughed lightly, then, knowing he never remembered anything when he freaked out, thought she ought to explain.

"Once I'd caught up with you, you turned on me and kinda became a plasma orb... I tried to hide behind a building, but I may have gotten hit a couple times. Max got me to get up and keep moving. Basically I'm running on pure adrenaline; I don't feel the pain at the moment, which means it'll kick in later... Has this ever happened to you before? I mean..." She waved towards his body, "this, I mean." Maybe he knew how long it would take for him to heal, and maybe he knew what was going on today that would set him off twice where he'd just freak out like this.

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Crow tried to keep his cool he needed to think of something Brink won't expect he had a smile it was worth a shot. "Azarath Metrion ZINTHOS!" The powers his mother and grandmother hand where not vary strong he should be able to call upon it as he shot a hand out to try to knock Brinks foot from out of him if he was unbalanced he would run in and punch him before he could doge it.

The snow hit Ghost cloaked form and went threw the hologram so he turned them use the power from that to keeping his body warm. He moved to the edged of the building and shot a zip line from the roof to near the ground ahead of Kuzan. He rode down the line and wile on the line he reached into his belt and threw a few flash bangs to stun and blind the ice user for a bit.

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Jumping to the side brink hit the ground as he rolled quickly returning to his feet as he looked at crow. Strength up close and his mother's powers this kid could be a threat if he let himself get distracted. Fortunately that spell incantation's were nothing new to him the boy's mother having used it many times before against him. It seemed tho he was not as strong as her when using it. Again centering himself brink watched the boy. This was starting to get difficult to just stay on the defensive.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Kuzan wagged his finger and laughed. "Ah ah ah.....you should know those don't work on me too well Ghost." He said jokingly. "Arctic wall." He said as he point the spear at the side of the building making a ice wall shoot out in-front of Ghost trying to impede his pursuit. "You see...I know how this will end. The blizzard, the cold, the diamond....when this is over, tell your wife I said hello when i send you back as a herosicle!" He laughed maniacally as he fell closer to the ground. 'let's see if the old spook still has his moves' He thought as he spun his spear.

Feng huffed and walked off after Aster. "Where did this kid go...." he said as he began muttering something. "eye of heat..." He said and blinked. His vision suddenly became heat vision and he was trying to find aster's heat signature.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 pm

imi“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster had found herself a secluded corner and was sitting hugging her knees to her chest. She had wrapped a simple illusion around herself so it looked like she wasn't actually there, though she can't fool anyone looking for her body heat and she wasn't really expecting anyone to be doing that.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Kyle listened to everything she said as frustration started to kick in, he shouldn't of let himself lose control like that...
He pondered on Maras question, in fact this has happened before but last time he didn't end up this bad "yes, this only happened once before, but it didn't end this badly...it happened when I first got my powers, of course then I didn't think much of it, I thought I was still just getting a hold of them...now I think it's something more serious..." he finished thinking back to the voice that he kept hearing when he was 'unconscious' he wasn't even sure what to make of. he turned back to Mara "if you're hurt you should take up a room since you're here." he hoped he hadn't hurt her too badly.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 pm

I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

She listened carefully, wondering about so much, not that she'd say anything about her questions. "If there's any way I can help..." Mara let her sentence drift off when Kyle started to speak again and laughed.
"Look at me, you think they can fix whatever's wrong? I'm better off going home and grabbing bandages." She shrugged and winced a little, she'd forgotten her shoulder was hit -or maybe it was her whole back, she wasn't quite sure. I'll need a mirror when I get home... .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:34 pm

kyle let out a weak laugh "You should at least let them try..." he said thinking back to how he wanted to stay as far away from the hospital as possible. A doctor stepped into the room "I'm sorry but visitors will have to leave now." he said gesturing to Mara "His surgery will begin shortly."
The doctor mentioning surgery made Kyle winced, he slowly moved his hand up and grabbed Maras, he looked up at her, the fear was painted across his face

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

((Cameo time!))

A fireball flew past Ghost at Kuzan. "What's up dude? How have you been?" Arcana (Jenos) asked cheerily, deciding to help Ghost with Kuzan.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 pm

((Fiyah! I don't care if you're using a canon character from our Titans rp, you have to send Xis a profile if you're going to post as a character we haven't seen in this rp yet! Do it!))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

When the doctor stepped in, Mara turned to look, and nodded at him solemnly but when he said something about a surgery fear froze her entire body and her eyes went wide for just a moment. Kyle's touch pulled her out of it and her mask was hiding her emotions again; a calm smile was spread sweetly. "They'll take good care of you, don't worry. I trust them." And if he knew her at all he would know that meant a lot; even if it were a lie, it had to be based in some amount of truth.
Mara squeezed his hand very lightly -afraid of hurting him more- and tried to make her face sad (extremely difficult for someone who hasn't shown emotion well for years). "I have to go. They'll do everything they can to make the pain stop..." .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games