Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 pm
Gigi Deveraux
-Whimsical Stardust-
Oh God. rofl I'm dying over here.

I'm still giggling here, too! cat_rofl cat_lol cat_rofl

Can you imagine their faces if we did that? cat_surprised cat_gonk cat_burning_eyes

Complete and utter shock. Disbelief. LOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:53 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
Gigi Deveraux
-Whimsical Stardust-
Oh God. rofl I'm dying over here.

I'm still giggling here, too! cat_rofl cat_lol cat_rofl

Can you imagine their faces if we did that? cat_surprised cat_gonk cat_burning_eyes

Complete and utter shock. Disbelief. LOL.

Probably with quite a bit of vomiting somewhere in there... especially if it's obvious we're working on producing said Antichrist emotion_jawdrop emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 emotion_puke

I almost fell off my chair... I texted him back telling him don't even think about telling this to Grandpa, I don't want him needing oxygen/bronchodilator therapy again!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Probably with quite a bit of vomiting somewhere in there... especially if it's obvious we're working on producing said Antichrist emotion_jawdrop emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 emotion_puke

I almost fell off my chair... I texted him back telling him don't even think about telling this to Grandpa, I don't want him needing oxygen/bronchodilator therapy again!

Haha right! They will spit up pea soup or something!

I can't blame you. Oh dear poor Grandpa. I think he is better off not hearing this one razz lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My entire existence here is just waiting now

I miss you. emotion_hug

For a time when I can be with you

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
My entire existence here is just waiting now

I miss you. emotion_hug

For a time when I can be with you

I miss you, too. emotion_hug News coming in a later post.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 pm
Gigi Deveraux

I miss you, too. emotion_hug News coming in a later post.

emotion_hug W00t for news! <3  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:59 pm
So. News.

We'll be going to Florida for the holidays. I don't want to go visit my mother's side of the family, but I've been told in no uncertain terms I do as I'm told or I'm out of the house.

I hate them so much... I hate everyone on that side of the family, especially my cousin Tony for using me for sex when I was a kid, and then leaving me to take the flak when it got found out. I swear, if he comes near me I will gut him like a fish.

The only small consolation I have is we'll be traveling by train. I have no problem with flying, it's airports I hate.

Nick is going to his Mom's, and Grandpa has plans to visit with some old friends of his, so that's one less worry... I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:59 pm
I don't wanna ******** go anywhere, dammit!!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:38 pm
Gigi Deveraux

I don't want to go and visit my family either. All they do is try to make life decisions for me when I've already decided what I want to do!
It's so annoying. But on the plus side, I get to spend time with my sisters and celebrate my sister's engagement on New Years Eve. There's always a bright side.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:00 pm
Packing my bags for the trip tomorrow. We'll be leaving early so Nick is staying over to drive us to the station.

I already told him that as soon as my parents go to bed he's coming to my room.

I don't care if we get busted any more.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Packing my bags for the trip tomorrow. We'll be leaving early so Nick is staying over to drive us to the station.

*hugs* I'm sorry that they are treating you like that hon sad I can't believe that they want you to have to face him after what he did. WTF is wrong with your parents? >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:21 am
-Whimsical Stardust-
Gigi Deveraux

*hugs* I'm sorry that they are treating you like that hon sad I can't believe that they want you to have to face him after what he did. WTF is wrong with your parents? >.<

Typing from my phone here... well, apparently what happened was my fault because (as far as I can follow their so-called reasoning, anyway) since he didn't beat me to a pulp before screwing me, it's my fault.

Tony never mistreated me, that I could tell back then anyway... but he didn't actually care about me either. He certanly wasn't man enough to admit to any wrongdoing. a*****e.

Nick is asleep here with me... he's one of those people who either spoons you or sleeps like King Tut. Seriously., he's flat on his back, legs straight out and arms folded over his chest. And snoring a bit with his mouth half open.

I won't be logging in for at least a couple of days, so I'll see you next week for sure! emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 am
Gigi Deveraux

Typing from my phone here... well, apparently what happened was my fault because (as far as I can follow their so-called reasoning, anyway) since he didn't beat me to a pulp before screwing me, it's my fault.

Tony never mistreated me, that I could tell back then anyway... but he didn't actually care about me either. He certanly wasn't man enough to admit to any wrongdoing. a*****e.

Nick is asleep here with me... he's one of those people who either spoons you or sleeps like King Tut. Seriously., he's flat on his back, legs straight out and arms folded over his chest. And snoring a bit with his mouth half open.

I won't be logging in for at least a couple of days, so I'll see you next week for sure! emotion_hug

That's ridiculous. Just because someone doesn't beat you up doesn't mean that you wanted it. And if he did that to you he still mistreated you.

Aw that's so funny razz

Aww emotion_hug Take care of yourself hon! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:25 am
I finally have a little time to myself. I also have to rebuild my post from scratch since WiFi cut out on me when i was trying to publish it last night - AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well, Nick stayed over at my parents' Wednesday night so we could get s**t done early while the 'rents finished packing. I had him come to my room after they went to sleep; he and I slept a little here and there. I also gave him his present (wrapped of course!) and made him swear to not open it until at least the 21st (insert stupid Apocalypse reference here). He gave me mine. I'm going nuts here from refraining from opening it, but I promised I'd be good, too.

We got up before they did to keep up the pretense and have breakfast ready. After that we had to take the cats to the boarding kennel, fill up the gas tank, and pick the baggage up - both types.

Nick drove us to the train station and stayed on the platform as we boarded. our goodbye kiss was quick but on the lips while they weren't looking.

I wanted to jump off the damn train and let it leave without me.

24 hours on a train = people think talking to me is a good idea. My mother tried to get me to talk with her while my father was asleep about why I'm not dating. I told her bluntly I haven't trusted her since the day she slapped me in public for telling her and my father Tony was using me for sex, so there's no point in speaking to her about my private life. I also told her that after the so-called date when I had to call Nick to rescue me from that motel I don't trust men in general either so there's nothing to talk about anyway. After that I got up and went to the lounge car for several hours until she was asleep too.

I spent the rest of the trip with my earbuds in even without music, just so I could ignore them.

In Miami we were received by my mother's side of the family. To say I dislike 99.44% of them is akin to saying fish prefer water to air. There are a couple of cousins who have been smart enough to not get knocked up so I hang with them here. we have a lot in common - including Tony, I've found out. More on that and other cousin-y things later.

Sunday was the brat's christening and party afterward. I managed to get on the cooking detail. Better that than cleaning or setup... or pickup and dishwashing.

Yesterday I had to go with my mother and some other relatives to shop til I dropped. I did manage to score a cute bra and pantyskirt set. My cousins have been asking if it's to wear for a guy. I said "Nope! Chuck Testa!" truthfully. Nick isn't a guy, he's a man. Big difference.

I miss him... I've been texting him during quiet moments. I also told everyone I am not available today unless its an emergency. Some me-time is sorely needed.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 am
That really sucks about the wi-fi. Blah.

Aw, that's so cute. <3 The world isn't going to end people are just stupid and believe all sorts of stupid mumbo gumbo that they shouldn't. How many times has it supposedly supposed to have ended by now? A lot. How many times has it actually ended? Zero.

Oooh a gift! At least the 21st is only 2 days away.

Sounds like a pain ... the pretense and the preparation.

Aww, that's so cute. I can't say that I blame you on the whole jumping off the train thing. I still can't believe the forced you to go.

Did your mother say anything when you said that to her?

Earbuds are awesome.

O.O If he has been doing that s**t to everyone why hasn't someone reported him by now to the police... if he will do that to his own family he will do that to anyone!!!

Oh awesome. Nosy cousins are nosy. And you are right... big difference between guy and man.

Aw, I bet you do. sad That's cute though at least you guys get to text. Good - you time is awesome sometimes... especially when dealing with people you can't stand. emotion_hug  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games