Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 pm
[[ spectating ]]

"Right. You're a fetus, neeeeevermind." She tugged on Gale's sleeve. "Don't look at him, maybe he's like, a medusa, and if he looks us in the ********' eyes we go coo coo for cocoa puffs--"

Clerise groaned as she and Gale were shuffled back inside. "Damnit!" she hissed, crushing the muffin with a fist out of rage--

"Julie?" she breathed, frowning. She shook gale quickly by the shoulders, hissing at him: "we need to find a way out."

Kuromeez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:00 pm
"Bizarre as ********, I swear - its like a golem I can't ******** get out of."
The cigs received a very speculative look as they were waved under his nose. He'd stopped smoking as much a while back, but the old vague temptation never went away, he put himself off by telling himself they were the hippy shite kind and waved a hand dismissively.

"Last thing you need's another ******** habit man. Even in wacky land." he smirked with just an edge of self mockery along with the statement, aware that comment could probably apply to himself just as easily as Jerry.

"But aye, we need to find a way out of here. I'm getting kind of ******** edgy, I dunno about you guys - hearing about the horrible bloody massacre that's coming. I just want to find ******** Jordan and get out of here."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:36 pm
Ceres took a moment to stare at Julie sadly, remembering the last time she saw the woman with the brownies incident.

The sudden addition of the well pampered hand on her shoulder caused the girl to get out a rather loud, and rather embarrassing, squeal. She clamped her hand shut on her mouth a moment later. The photo that Julie received... was a rather stupid looking one of her looking terrified. Clearly that was going to also go under the 'silly faces' section as well of her albums. The arm slung around her too caused a rather huge shivver, that started at the base of her spine, and crawled up her back, was probably felt by 'Darren' as well.

Oh god oh god oh god ohgod. Caelius was being a ******** creeper. That was usually H's job, whythehellwashetouchgingher. She knew that in this universe 'Tamara' was a stupid little girl whom, probably, loved her 'Cousin' just as much as he seemed to love her. Though, Unfortunately, she was Ceres right now and ******** this just creeped her the hell out.

"I.... Wha... WHAT!" What kind of questions was THAT. They were enough to embarrass the hell out of her even more, her face even turned a little red at the thought of him asking these things of her. Caelius. Asking her. About Dishes... Clothing.. and worse, -underwear-.

And then a My Little Pony Lunchbox came out of no where saving her from the response she felt like giving. She took it, stared at it, and...actually found it cute. She liked My Little Pony even... but the fact that mr Always-Angry did too made her frown. This Caelius was seriously the one they knew to come and loathes polar opposite.

Ceres sent out to anyone whom was on the set currently a 'oh god HELP ME' expression.

Though she knew no one would come... Where the hell had they all wandered to anyways? She couldn't even see Bix anymore. Stiffening a little, she did something she probably would regret later. That being? She got into ******** character. "Oooohhh Thank you, Daredare!" Thankfully she heard his name here, Darren, somewhere previously. She hoped butchering the name into a fake... hopefully adorable nickname was successful, and in character. "Y-You know i adore my little pony! Who's your favorite again?" She secretly made a note when she got away, to dump the box on a table somewhere, if she still had it, while she was running. She had a SINKING suspicion that 'Tamaras' favorite character was Pinkie Pie. Why? She was Pink and she was random as all hell.

Gulping some, she squeezed his hand 'gently' and tried to side step out of his grip. The only thing that might give away her 'pretending to be Tamara' was the fact she was stiff as a board. "I really need to... Uhm." A pause. How the hell to get away..."... Go #2, so hold on to this for me and ill.. be back soon?" She winced inside at the words. Oh god. She was going to have some real good nightmares now. Hopefully he would buy it.

Then she remembered her character was forgetful. "Where is it again?" Hopefully towards the exit. Hopefully.

Zoobey
I HATE YOU XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:02 pm
And then 'Julie' squealed at Clerise, nearly dropping her iphone. "Oh my god you totally called me by my old character name!" It looked a little like she was about to simultaneously and very potentially attack Clerise and hug her at the same time. Instead, she settled for clapping her hands together excitedly. "Oh my god oh my god, I love this game! Are you guys in character right now, cuz that is so awesome!" And then she squealed again.

'Mark' nearly dropped his cigarette at the other's squealing. "Damnit, who let Zoey on the set, again?"

Zoey responded by sticking out her tongue, despite firmly holding both of Clerise's hands in fervour. "You're just jealous that noone likes your character."

".. And ******** you too." Not-quite-Mark flipped 'Julie' the bird and shrugged at Kat and Saya, totally forgetting what the other two had said. "So what do you say babes, me you, my place tonight? You know I'm all about the three-ways babe."

At Cere's incessant twitching, 'Caelius' looked back at 'H' and then shrugged, mouthing the words 'not medicated'. He watched patiently as Ceres first stared at random places all over the set, and then back at him, and then back at the set, and finally found her voice. Thank god her acting was at least normal, despite the fact that her memory was even spottier than usual. "You don't have a favourite My Little Pony," he explained very patiently, almost mothering, "You watched the first two episodes with the kids a week ago and ended up crying because you said Nightmare Moon was too evil."

He just as patiently let her pull away and crossed his arms. "Now sweetie, don't pull that attitude on me. I told you all about your indigestion problem and you didn't believe me yesterday and now look at you today. Do you need me to walk you to the bathroom?"

Lilwolfpard

all my feels

Random Artist

lividpeas

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 pm
"I saw... some people heading out that door there," Jerry murmured uncannily cheerily as he lit the cigarette. It was dream-world, after all, what was the harm?

Apparently never having taken a smoke before, even in dream-land it took him off guard, and he was immediately coughing.

Someone was shouting at him already, and he quickly shoulder his way out the exit. "We won't find them here anyway. You... you saw that mockery of Sasha," He hissed, catching sight of the woman hamming it up under the lights. He sighed forlornly.

baneful

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:22 pm
Kat jumped and ended up shoving Mark back a little when Saya appeared behind her. Oh thank God for Saya!

Scooting closer to the moon hunter and further away from Mark, she shook her head. "I have no idea--but this place and people are crazy!" She hissed to Saya staring at 'Mark'. "I want to go back to reality! Like now!" She missed the old Mark! The Mark she bullied, and stole things from! This Mark, however, scared the hell out of her!

Snickering beside Saya at the comment made by 'Julie', Kat couldn't help but agree. Snatching the third cigarette from Mark, she stomped it out, not wanting to have to deal with this crap and smell cigarette smoke at the same time. "These things are disgusting! You shouldn't smoke these!"

Threeway? The director wouldn't be upset if he suddenly lost and actor, would he? "Oh God, Mark, I'm really going to knock your teeth in.."

Random Artist

Zoobey

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:39 pm
Her only response to the fact she not only watched My Little Pony with Caelius's 'Children', and apparently CRIED BECAUSE IT SCARED HER was...

User Image

And they she stepped away... only to be followed.

User Image

"UHM... No.. No.... I'm Certain i suddenly remember where it is. Yes. No need to show me!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Giving him one last... small... smile. She pretty much left, trying NOT to run away, taking the lunch box with her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was pretty certain though, if he followed, she would have ended up..running...faster. Maybe even gone crazy in the process.

User Image

She needed a stiff drink.

User Image

zoobey
YOU BROUGHT ON THE PONIES SO I BRING OUT THE GIFS.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:40 pm
Marcus was just still dazed and confused. There was Julie but not Julie- The two leads were doing god only knew what, and- Mark. Mark why were you hitting on Kata and Saya?

HOW COULD YOU HIT ON HER? Saya was... just... you couldn't. Glaring angrily, the moon hunter actor person stepped over to Mark, arms crossed. "Is this really the time for that?" Dis wasn't there and Marcus was already on edge. Looking to Kat and Saya he sighed. "Saya and... Kat?" He wasn't sure with the names. "Come with me." Looking to some of the equipment, eyes followed the masses of black cables on the ground. "I might have an idea on how to stop this damn mind ********."

Quote:
Actor name: Nazir Zaman
A foreigner, many people think he doesn't understand English. They also think he's cheating on his fiance but mostly that is just tabloids.

Random Artist
Zoobey
LividPeas

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:36 pm
Candace had been on the way toward the door when she smelled something...strange. Familiar in a highly unpleasant way but odd given where they were. They were in a building, on set, and this smell was not one that someone would expect or want in such a place. And then it was followed by coughi--did some jackass light up a cigarette?

She stopped on her heel and turned to glare and scold whoever was smoking, but she stopped when she realized who was doing it.

"...Since when do you smoke?" Perhaps never given how badly he was coughing. Candace frowned. "You should put that out Jer...er..you should...just..why are you smoking? That's a ******** stupid idea."

Quote:
Name: Candace Pennington
Actor: Sylvia Servillon
Biography: Sylvia has always had a passion for acting. This is her first major role, as in her first time not performing for the local community theater. She is so excited okay oh my god guys.

Bilious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:54 pm
"Uh-" Saya looked at Kat, the vague thought in her head, three ways should not be possible.. or were they?

"Er, Mark, I dont think a three way is a good idea--"

While Mark and Kat argued some more, Saya might have tried to think more seriously about how the world should always stay in twos. She might have been about to hide behind Kat, avoiding Mark's rather strong personality. Saved by the appearance of a familiar face, Saya peeked out from behind Kt.

"Hi Marcus! Do you really have an idea? Um .. Let's go, Kat!"

zoobey

lividpeas

istoleyurvamps

revenant aria

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:12 pm
[[ spectating ]]

Welp. Fake Julie was almost as crazy as Real Julie. She gave the Fake a smile, swallowing the anxiety that threatened to bubble up to the top.

Clerise let the Fake Julie ....tiny-woman-handle her, her brain's cogs turning.

"Sssure, we're close ********' enough to in character, right, grumpybutt?" She gave Gale a strong shoulder nudge, giving him a look.

A 'come ON Gale, PLAY ALONG, PLEASE, HAPL' kind of look. A 'let's pretend the last time we saw her she WASN'T full of bugs' kind of look.

"Don't let Mark get you down." Clerise grinned, bright and feral. "Wanna go get coffee? I feel like ******** with the paparazzi."

zoobey

Kuromeez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:33 pm
"Rick," Jerry corrected with a snort and a giggle, as though the name was absurd to him. "And I started when I found 'em in Rick's pocket. Do they make me look cool?" By the smell of his breath and his wobble, cigarettes weren't the only thing he found in his pocket.

Focus. Focus, he needed to focus. Right. "I'm hoping they just throw me out." He explained. "Those guys just got called back in," He gestured, sprinkling ash to the gaffer's tape on the floor.

Eight

Character Name: Jerry Collins
AU Name: Rick Brody
Description: Rick Brody is hot stuff and knows it. Notorious for back-room escapes with giggling supple interns, and brilliant TV-character actor, turned Star by the success of the show. Despite his good looks, prefers to play odd-characters, and exceptionally difficult to work with at times. Rumored to have an on-again-off-again cocaine problem, and an adult film or two under his belt, which has been kept hush-hush by the more family-oriented Network Execs.    

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 pm
...Rick. Ooookay.. his scars looked off, as did his nose. Didn't he say something earlier about his nose being fake? "Okay, Rick. And no. They don't make you look cool at all, especially when you cough like a teenage boy smoking for the first time."

She watched him fiddle with the cigarette with a look of clear disgust and disapproval, waving a hand in front of her nose. God she hated that smell. "..You're going to set this place on fire if you're not careful." Candace pointed out gently as Jerry started flicking ash around. "Unless that's your actual plan. It'd certainly get everyone out."

Quote:
Name: Candace Pennington
Actor: Sylvia Servillon
Biography: Sylvia has always had a passion for acting. This is her first major role, as in her first time not performing for the local community theater. She is so excited okay oh my god guys.

Bilious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:05 pm
Jerry gaped at Candace as though she was accidentally the most brilliant person in the world. "That's... that's an amazing idea!" He hissed, zippo already at the ready.

Eight

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:07 pm
Her eyes widened. "Rick. No." Candace hissed as she reached for the lighter. ******** idiot! He could get them all killed!

Bilious

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces