Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"People never give anything without a reason and it's usually that they want something in return.", Claire responds. She hasn't had the best experiences with people.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 pm
[~I don't think getting thrown would cause bones to break, especially on a lycan xp ]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:27 pm
Maria thought about that for a few seconds. "It sounds like the people you know suck." She switched on the bunny so that it gave off some heat for Claire to 'see' it. She set it down on that table and curtsied. "I'll just leave this here for you, then." She started to leave, to play a game or something in her room until dinner time came around.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 pm
Tony was inspecting Ultron, even after that collision with the wall there didn't seem to be scratch on him. "hmm?" Tony said when he heard Bruce "oh yes of course." he said "Ultron sleep mode" he said through the frequency, the robot stood up and returned to its platform.
Tony shut down any security erasures he had up and walked up to Bruce "follow me" he said, although e was still in us iron suit he thought it would be fine. He went to the door and pushed it open.

[~not sure if there was any webbing on the door or not?]

Codi jumped back when the door was pulled open, immediateley he tried to jump in but was stopped by Tony, he managed to look back and et a glance a the intruder, he sighed in relief, seemed like they ad it never control.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:37 pm
Smells-Like-A-Cookie
[~I don't think getting thrown would cause bones to break, especially on a lycan xp ]
{it didn't, just very heavy brusing, but when his bones reset do to the shift back the medical staff thought it was more serious, which is why he's in the infermary}  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:50 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"They do.", Claire mutters as she examines the rabbit as best she can. She lightly runs her hands over it as she asks, "So what is the reason?"

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 pm
{I retconned my own post twice and people are still ignoring me}  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 pm
Maria looked back at Claire simply said, "I don't have one." She quickly disappeared off to go do stuff in a place. She didn't know what stuff or what place, and didn't allow her Second Sight to tell her. She wanted it to be a surprise.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:55 pm
((You didn't say you changed it, at least not where I've seen))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 pm
{Reconning is changing something without editing prior documents}  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:02 pm
[~then how were we supposed to know you changed it you didn't mention it, and without editing your post?]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:03 pm
((And that's probably the issue))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 pm
{I just went back and edited it, now would you please respond?}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 am
(you know, we never had someone be the nurse lol)

The nurse looked at Kasey and smiled. "We brought you here when the fighting was going on. You looked like you were in pain." she said.

Eva looked at Bruce and Tony. She knew they were powerful, she knew that they could easily take her down now that she was too tired to have her armor, and she knew she had no choice but to go with them. She crossed her arms with a sigh before following them.

Molly went back to the kitchen and saw Claire with a cute bunny. "Aww, who's your friend there?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:39 pm
[Maybe when the students have free time, they can go into town, and that's when they encounter Lev and Aleksey? I have no idea. xp
But anyways, Haii guys! 4laugh ]

"Lev, stop flirting with the American slut." I growl in Russian, grabbing the neck of his collar and yanking him to the other end of the bar. Sometimes I think he's actually enjoying being stuck in this filthy country, and I tell him so.

"Loosen up, Aleksey." His words are friendly, joking, but his eyes flash at me. He lowers his face close to mine, and murmurs, "No more Russian. A few odd names are nothing in this place, but a different language screams, 'Out of place!' Got it?"

He's right, like he usually is about these things. We need to fit in, and speaking my home tongue wouldn't help. Nor would my stiff behavior. "You're always saying such things!" I exclaim, forcing my voice to go light and girly. I shove him away from me a bit, and laugh. It's brittle, the laugh of someone who doesn't really mean it. Oh well, at least my English is getting better. I hope.
-- - -- - --
Aleksey never was good at blending in, mingling, or socializing, so it doesn't surprise me that she's not handling our current predicatement well. Her English sucks as well, a thick Russian accent showing through and making me wince. If only she paid as much attention in American studies as she did in defense class. "Babe, you know it's true." We had decided earlier that a young couple out for drinks on a Saturday wouldn't draw any unwanted attention. I've always loved these acting games, fooling everybody, sometimes even fooling myself into believing the trick. Sitting there, nursing a weak drink, I casually examine our fellow bar mates. There's a couple of giggly girls, obviously underage, at a table; a fat middle-aged man with a bad combover and an even worse marriage, if the way he's fiddling with his wedding band is any indicator; and a couple other guys my age, watching the television intently and occasional exploding into drunken cheers. None of them are real dangers, although I'm really not liking the way the barman is checking Aleksey out. Even worse, she's encouraging him, making small talk and flouncing herself around. Blending in, or getting back at me for my earlier behavior? Either way, when I see him slide her a napkin with scribbled digits, it's time to put a stop to it.

"Not a good idea, Mudak." I remark casually, and lift up the napkin, shredding it into small pieces that I then lay on the palm of my hand and blow onto him, like a little schoolgirl would blow kisses. Apparently he didn't like that, seeing as he lunged at me across the bar. He's fast, faster than I had expected, and his fist grazes my jawbone. I've got to admit, I've been itching for a good fight, and a smirk dances on my face as I latch onto the bartender's extended arm, pulling him over the table. Aleksey looks ready to kill me, but that doesn't matter. My fists are up, and so are his. My jaw aches, but by the end of our tussle, he'll be the one hurting.

[Mudak means arrogant idiot in Russian, although the bartender obviously doesn't know that. He just kinda gets the tone of voice.]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff