Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:34 pm
{I know, right? The voice acting overall was pretty boss. XD Though Rose's and Dave's voices at the end sold it for me. Like, seriously.}

"A zombie-looking back-stabbing harlot." Ashen grumbled like an annoyed child as she layed her head on her arm on the table to sulk. Sulk like the magic'd up child she is.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:45 pm
"Do I get to ask what happened?" Rune cocked his head curiously to one side while interlacing his fingers, resting his chin on top. It was amusing to see Ashen holding a grudge like a child like this.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:51 pm
"Several things happened. A whole cycle of back-stabbery and vengeance. Mostly her fault, though. I really don't want to get into the details right now."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 pm
"We can always find another tavern to lurk around if you'd like to avoid her." Rune suggested giving her a friendly pat on the head to try and cheer her up a bit about her nemesis being in the vicinity.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:37 pm
"If you can think of anywhere else we can get the news without having to pay or flirt for it, I'd be happy to hear it."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:43 pm
"I'd suggest whatever amounts for a town square around here, or the docks we'll inevitably be going to anyway." Rune suggested as he stood up.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:02 pm
"No fun, but fine. Let's do things your way." So much for being TYPICAL ADVENTURERS (tm) today. Maybe they could find good food elsewhere?

{So...what now? Do they continue on or do I have the rival notice+approach them or what?}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:09 pm
((Either or. She could take notice of the one clean pretty boy in the whole town. xd ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:34 pm
{Sounds good to me. XD}

The woman noticed a familiar face from across the bar as she zoned out of her crew's bragging and story telling. A certain back-stabbing feather b***h that still deserved some comeuppance for a deal gone bad a few years back. The piratess kept her golden eyes locked on the witch as she moved about, at least until she noticed the elf companion. So slender, so clean. So innocent looking, so...corruptable. As the Pirate Queen of this sector of the sea, Ophelia felt entitled to any innocent lambs that happened to wander into her lair. Now...how to go about getting her little one night stand? How to go about getting him away from the no-doubt protective talons of that b***h Ashen?

~*~

Ashen grabbed Rune's hand and tried to lead him outside, lest they get involved in one of that scheming whore's schemes again.

{Yes, I'm doing an alternate timeline cameo. Sue me. *but not really for the 'sue me' part*}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:43 pm
((...If a rival crew does wind up getting involved, it's clearly going to be led by Balthazar. Clearly. Even better if they're married and this is all some overblown lovers' quarrel or something.))

"And sitting around in a grungy tavern waiting for your nemesis to inevitable wander over to us was a more enjoyable time?" Rune joked while letting her pull him along by the hand.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:03 pm
{That would be hilarious. XD Also, hopy s**t this reminds me even further of Mindfang/Duelscar/whatevver similarities you mentioned earlier for this arc idea. XDD}

"Oh hardy har har. I didn't know that b***h was here until after I sat down and got ready to eat, so you can hardly blame me for that." Ashen grumbled, continuing along for the moment being.

{So..how should we give Ophelia the chance to strike, so to speak? Should she do it right in front of Ashen just to ******** with her? Or should Rune and/or Ashen book themselves on a ship, only to discover that Ophelia is the current captain of it?}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 pm
((Yes, Mindfang and Dualscar. XD As for Ophelia, I think give her the chance to strike. They could lose each other in the crowd and it could happen, or they find themselves stuck in town for the night and she could kidnap him from his room.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:23 pm
{Sounds good. XD I'm fine with either or. I also had this idea that she could approach him while Ashen and Rune are sepparated because they're trying to prepare for different things needed for their trip at once - like Ashen went on to get provisions or something from the market and sent Rune to find them a suitable ship. Not really sure which I want to do, though. Any's good with me. Should we do random number or do you have a prefference?}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:31 pm
((Not really, though I guess we should do the one where they split up. Gives us more to do i think. ^^; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:40 pm
{Perfect. Should I start or you?}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games