Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:12 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven gritted her teeth in pain. The edge of her cloak had shifted to show the wound beneath it. There was a perfect circle of ice beneath her ribs, but the ice was already beginning to melt and turn red as her blood seeped into it. "I'll be fine," she rasped, pulling her cloak back to cover the wound and pushing back as Feng landed and Archer reached them. "Concentrate...on keeping the diamond away from Arcticwaste." She needed to get back to the Watchtower, and she knew it. She could heal others, but not herself.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(So the unknown fighter that I'm guessing was Marx, was an illusion...deerrr....what? Is the diamond thing a major plot point?)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Seeing his foe reach for the diamond, Blink decided to act. The Leaguer zoomed for the precious gem. He had to keep it away from Kuzan as Snow said. It did seem to be the source of his power. If taken away, he might not be as powerful. With the help of his suit, Blink was sure to reach the gem before his icy foe could.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(wow, been a long time since I made a two liner. I may need to expand on this later.
EDIT: Damn grammatical errors.)

Forever_Hikaru
While Blink aimed for the diamond, Datascape moved and aimed her pistol at Kuzan, shooting electricity at him, hoping to at least slow him down. She was also planning to draw his attention to her, using herself as a distraction while the Leaguers did their job. Her dragon still acted as a barricade to keep Kaya safe.

The Voodoo Bunny
((haha nooo and the diamond is a important part in two character's story.))

Kuzan looked at Blink and laughed. "Silly human...." He said stomping sneing ice spikes up from the ground at Blink. He chuckled as he was shot and growled before turning to Datascape. "You brat." he said as he sent ice spikes at her.

Kaya shot several feathers into the spikes and blew them up and smirked. "I doubt he could make ice if there isn't water in the air...." She said To Datascape. "Maybe we can light up the area and burn up the water."

Feng set Snow down. "Let me heal you snow."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

As the deadly spikes raced for Blink, he jumped into the air flipped over the hazard, along with Kuzan himself. Upon landing, Blink rolled and snatched the precious gem that was causing such chaos. "Tricks for kids.." Blink chuckled, finishing Kuzan's previous remark. The cybernetic swordsman turned and faced his enemy. "All this for a little hunk of rock?" Blink's toned was laced with irritation. he gripped the stone tightly, squeezing it harder; any harder and the gem would break. "Pathetic." Blink leaped towards his comrades and away from the enemy.

- Unknown

Forever_Hikaru
"Sounds like a good idea." Datascape said as changed the properties of her pistol to shoot fire instead. At the same time, her dragon started breathing fire in the direction of where Kuzan was. "That can't be all you got, can it?" She said, taunting Kuzan as she shot what looked like red bullets but actually bursts into flames on contact. With Blink currently possessing the diamond, Kuzan would surely try to go after him so she had to keep his attention on her until they figured out what to do with the item.

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan swatted the bullets away and growled. "Annoying pests." he said and leapt into the air dodging the fire and stabbed his ice claws into the ground. "Ice age!" He yelled as the ground began to freeze over rapidly. "Ice golems!" He commanded as several large ice golems shot up from the ground. One formed behind datascape and the others and roared.

Kaya smirked when she saw the golem. "Easy...I got this." She said and skated to the golem who punched the ground infornt of her. she jumped onto the arm and skated up the golem. It grunted and swatted at her. She jumped and skated to his back. "Flare.." She said as one of her swords burst into flames. she held it so the blade was pointing down and dashed forward to the golems neck. "Scythe!" she said and sliced clean through the neck with a burning cut, the golem grunted and fell to pieces, "hmph easy" she said landing gracefully

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:16 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Datascape smirked when she saw that Kuzan was annoyed. "Hmmm...Not very impressive, I think you can still do better." she said, turning around and firing several shots at the golem as it bursts into flames. Seeing it in flames, she turned back to Kuzan and continued firing, some missing on purpose in order to raise the heat around him. Her dragon tried to help cut down the golems by melting them.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:16 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven leaned against Feng's shoulder for barely an instant when he set her down, then she swayed a bit and was caught and supported by Archer. A single drop of blood fell to the snow at her feet. "Your healing powers are too different...from my own. You'll do...more harm than help, and you know it," Snow rasped. "Where's Dreamer?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:17 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan frowned as ice walls protected him from the shots. He curled into a ice buzzsaw and charged forward at datascape before jumping into the air as he uncurled. "I don't care about impressing you." He said as his hands turned into black claws and he slashed down at her.

Leprechaun_Sean

Blink landed next to his comrades with the diamond in his hand. He had no idea what to do with the clear white gem, but from the looks of it, the diamond held unimaginable power; power that was not meant for the hands of either good or evil as it may corrupt the pure and empower the wicked. If it was up to Blink, he would crush the diamond until it was nothing more than dust. Those were his thoughts thought. Destroying the diamond would be irresponsible. Blink decided to consult the only person he knew who would know anything about the diamond. "Feng!" Blink called. "What's the deal with this rock? Why does Kuzan want it so badly?" Blink knew now might not have been the best time since his fellow leaguer was tending to an injured Snow.

- Unknown

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
"You're right..." He said to snow before turning to Blink. "That rock is a key and a amplifier! In it's current state it cannot be destroyed." He said as he began thinking. "I'll fill you in later. just keep that rock away from him!" He ordered as he watched Datascape and his daughter. "That's what they are doing!" He said and smirked as he got an idea

Leprechaun_Sean

Blink was left slightly confused by Feng's vague explanation. He had little choice in the matter however. Simply keep the diamond away from Kuzan. Did this mean Blink should run? The farther away from the battle he was, the less chance. If he did run, what then? He'd be leaving his comrades to fend for themselves. What could Blink do?

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan looked toward blink and smirked. "Let's see if you can relive your near death experience again and survive!" he said as he lifted his free hand and a small twister of ice, wind, and snow gathered in it. He threw it at Clyde then it started to grow until it was a raging blizzard as it moved towards Clyde.

Forever_Hikaru
Datascape quickly changed her pistol into a flame saber and blocked Kuzan's claws. "Hey Frosty, I'm still here." She said, aiming to kick him in the gut and get his attention back onto her.

((Since this is YJ related...UGH! CN!!! D: Putting up hiatus and not caring about views >.> ))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:21 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
((i was going to fix the archer issue, but i had to get off and go to work before i could post lol))

Feng turned into a phoenix and grabbed archer and threw her onto her back. "I'll fly you shoot at Kuzan!" He said as he started running before taking off and flying over the blizzard with Archer on his back.

Kuzan smirked at Datascape. "Silly girl...." He said as his stomach turned to ice and a hole opened up and her kick went through him. He laughed as his stomach began to close up. "I'm done playing around..." He said as his eyes turned black. a black wind blew from behind him and wrapped around his claws. "Change...." He muttered as the claws became black like his spear. "He smirked evily and stared at Datascape. "Are you scared hero?" He said as he grabbed the sword with his claws. He lifted his other hand which were frozen much like the other hand.

Forever_Hikaru
Datascape was not expecting to go through him as she tried to quickly bring her foot out before it got caught. Unfortunately it did and she didn't know where to be disturbed or worried by this. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't...but that doesn't mean I'll go down so easily." she said, making the sword disappear and materialized a powerful flamethrower, blasting it at Kuzan, mostly in hopes to get her foot freed.

((Running...low...on...creativity... @-@ For some reason I can't think of anything good atm :/ ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:21 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer nodded, trying to steady herself on Feng's back. "Got it. Will fire arrows work on him?" she asked, nocking a pointed arrow to her bow and shooting it at Kuzan.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng nodded. "Yes and explosives!" He said as he turned and flew towards Kuzan.

Kuzan laughed. "You havent been paying attention....." He said and thrust his claws forward. The flames snuffed out as they touched the claws and he grabbed the front of the flamethrower as froze it in black ice.. He growled as his head turned into a blue sabertooth tiger with black ice fangs.

Kaya skated towards Datascape and Kuzan. She put her hands together and pulled them back as they became engulfed in flames. when she got close she thrust them forward into Kuzan's chest. "Pyroshock!" She muttered as a burst of fire shot through kuzan.

Kuzan gasped as smoke billowed out of his mouth. He flew off Datascapes foot as the smoke began to gather in the air above him. the arrow flew into his back and lit him on fire.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:23 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Yes! Got him! Archer exulted. She took two more arrows from her quiver, one a fire arrow and the other an explosive, drew back, and shot them at Kuzan.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:24 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(Ok. I deleted my last post because it doesn't seem to make sense anymore since everyone is doing their own thing. Plus I think remember this being a time for The Team to shine...even if Feng and Clyde are the ones with a serious beef against Kuzan.)

For a moment, Blink stood in awe as a terrible blizzard headed towards him and his comrades. The raging snow brought back his traumatic memories, freezing the Leaguer in place. However, as soon as Kuzan came under fire, the storm subsided, snapping Blink out of his trance. Just in time too; the Storm was about engulf Blink and the others. Everyone, save for Snow and himself were fighting Kuzan, giving him what for.

In the meantime, Blink felt he should protect the injured Snow. Kuzan mercenary goons were drawing closer and looking the fire their guns at something. Blink drew his sword with his free hand and engaged the mercs from a distance. With his exoskeleton granting him superhuman abilities, Blink could slice through oncoming bullets, and that's just what the swordsman did. At least until they ran out of bullets or got too close. Blink then engaged the mercenaries in close quarters combat.

- Unknown

The Voodoo Bunny
Feng circled around and flew above kuzan." Nice shot kid! you packing any explosives? he's far enough away from the others." He said looking at the girl on his back

Kaya threw feathers into kuzan making them detonate knocking kuzan furhter back. "Hit him hard!' she said as she kept attacking

Kuzan strted coughing as he kept stumbling backwards as smoke billowed from his mouth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer pulled another exploding arrow from her quiver and shot it. "Yeah, plenty," she said as the arrow detonated.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:26 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng nodded as he flew. He looked at the smoke. "Hmm...." he said watching it billow form Kuzan

The arrow detonated and sent kuzan flying. He layed on his back and cough as a large pillar of smoke shot form his mouth.

"That's not good...." Feng said simply as he kept watching the smoke

"You damn heroes!" A deep voice rang out as a large man formed form the smoke. He wore a gas mask and a Top hat and a pinstripe suit formed from the smoke. "You think you run the world...."

Feng stopped flying and growled. "It's him...but how..." He said as his wings started to catch fire without burning Archer.

The man lifted his gas mask off and looked at the heroes. "My my....how the little teen titans have grown..." He said as a cane with a skull ontop formed in his hands. "20 long years....and you still seem like the little runts you were before...."

Forever_Hikaru
Datascape quickly backed away once she got her foot back. Her heart was beating fast from the near death experience. "T-Thanks..." She said to Kaya as she took a while to settle herself. Seeing the others take care of Kuzan, she thought they had won, but this new man had shown up. She didn't understand who this guy was or what was going on, but it didn't look like they were done just yet.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games