Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:36 pm
(Tamwynne, you don't even know the half of it holy crap.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:38 pm
((Hun, I've been roleplaying for six years. I think I know the half of it... XD))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 pm
Sera felt extremely dizzy, she almost forgot that Zane was on her side.

She simply nodded to Zane due to her lack of energy, first time facing the consequences of using magic directly, she felt like she is going to collapse. Ed was still warm so Sera went to pick up her book, it cannot help her in this state. She already used the magic. She waited until Ed was cooler and Sera herself stronger before she asked a question. "Zane isn't it? It seems you skipped the battle outside, what are you doing here in the building?" Her voice was rather tired, but still emotionless.

((Man... I've only started roleplaying for a few months... : x ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 pm
(I'm sure you've had your fair share of it but have you told someone to help you with a plan and not only did that person not offer any help at all but in fact make things harder on you? *cough*Sivlerwolf*cough*)

"This attack is suppose to be a simple test of strength of our targets and as usual Rhonin has taken it much further without regard for the lives of anyone. If I tried to stop him, it would only create a tear in our organization and weaken us so I left him to do as he pleased but still we know nothing of our enemy's soldiers. Everyone sees the masters of the 4 elemental gods as great heroes who fight for justice. I wanted to see if that was true and to show them the reality and suffering of the innocent people that they apparently have not seen or simply have chosen to ignore," he replied with a hint of bitterness in his voice. "You fought well but you should be more careful. Many of our organization seek to bring actual harm to the students here. Keep up your guard."

(edited in the reply)  

uilenyk

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:49 pm
((Yes...yes I have...granted she did it to mess with me...but still, I know the feeling...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:53 pm
((Totally have Light up the Night by the Protomen playing as I write this.))
Maverick smirked and said "Don't underestimate me." He slashed forward as he conjured water to propel himself upward now using one blade for offense and the other for defense. He summoned a tidal wave behind him that he then rode down attempting to sweep Sebestian's legs out from under him. He had a second wind surging through him, or maybe it was a third. He lost count but he could feel a renewed energy coursing through him as this battle ensued. He knew he would have to pull out all his tricks for this one.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:58 pm
(Well then I stand corrected. You do know the feeling...and the frustration that comes with it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:27 pm
Sera nodded at Zane, she was rather confused of who to dislike. Zane seems to be be fighting for the innocent people the masters have overlooked. While master Rhonin doesn't seem to care for the life of others. "If some of them doesn't care for the lives of students here... It would be best for Diablos to wake up soon and punish all of them." Sera spoke grudgingly. She felt more comfortable burning up some of the people in the cult now. "I should go... people would be suspicious seeing me talking to you." Sera stood up and dragged the unconscious Ed away. After taking Ed to the infirmary, she will go to the battle field.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:40 pm
"Sera, I will still need a prisoner to lure one of them out and your student has already seen you be captured, if you were just let go without any reason, it would be suspicious. Once you take care of your student, I will meet you at the back entrance." With that, he sunk back into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:07 pm
Once Rhonin began to circle and shoot at her, Amaya knew she was in trouble. The flames stopped some of the ice shards, but one got through and embedded itself deep into her shoulder. That pain sent Amaya over the edge with a loud gasp, all her flames dying for a moment as she stood there before they blazed back to life, her hair now fire and her eyes glowing red as she surrounded herself in a growing tornado of fire. She'd lost control and consciousness, her magic now out of complete control as it began to spread out.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:39 pm
((holy crap I'm gone for like most of one day and four pages magically appeared! can't necessarily say I'm sad to have to read so much to stay up to date.))

Jake just now noticed how wet his clothes were from the sweat that was pouring down his body. To be honest he wasn't exactly sure how long he'd been fighting, he just knew that he couldn't lose this battle. Even if it cost him his life he couldn't let the enemy get into the school and take the students away. It also seemed like the enemy just had no limit to their numbers, every time he thought he was getting control of his part of the battle field several more enemies, not necessarily tough ones, would come and start attacking him again. He continued to send out extremely strong gusts out to send enemies into the air and fight off the enemies that got too close with his bo staff.

As he kept an eye on the other masters, He noticed that Maverick seemed to find a decent opponent and was in the middle of battle with him. Though at the moment he seemed to be holding his ground pretty well. Amaya appeared to have lost all control, Jake couldn't help but curse himself for not being able to help her out before she lost control, but now that she had he couldn't see anyway he could calm her down without putting them both at risk. He saw it best to leave Amaya fighting, and to try to keep her from hurting the students or causing any damage to the school. He noticed how Atta's student, Aizith he remembered her name was, going around helping fight off the enemy. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about that, or about the way she went about it, but he did respect her for the amount of zeal she showed in protecting the school. Then he noticed Atta, she seemed to be struggling quite a bit. She was only fighting with one hand it looked like.

Jake silently sent a prayer out to all the dieties, asking that they lend all of them the strength needed to protect the students. He wasn't sure if any of them besides his own, Roc, would pay any attention to his prayers, but he figured it was worth a shot. He then continued to fight off his attackers yet again, trying his hardest to give himself some breathing space. The moment he got them a safe distance away he turned his attention to Atta's battle, for she seemed the one in need of assistance the most, and sent out a gust of wind that scattered her enemies. It wasn't a lot, but he hoped that it would be enough to let her gather her wits.

((sorry it's so long.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 pm
"I see... OK" Sera was unsure of where to put Ed at the moment, her head was clear a second before but many things happened that made her unable to process what is happening. Sera would need to put Ed in a place where he could be seen by other students, but the other students would have to not notice her too... Sera can also just leave Ed here but that wouldn't be safe. She dragged Ed near the stairs so he can be seen by the students below. She ran away as fast as she could just in time to hear a student noticing Ed. She quickly ran to the back entrance.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm
Zane watched the battle rage on. So many corpses already littered the field. So many lives wasted. "I am going to rebind you to my shadow. As long as you're within it, no harm will come to you." He had already detached his shadow from himself and the shadow appeared on a wall next to Sera. "When you are read step inside it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 am
(Thanks for leaving me behind and making 3 pages worth of posting...I missed everything now...No fighting for me even though I didn't plan to have her leave >.> )

Yui had ran when she was told to, but she didn't head to the roof. She couldn't go up there with the fighting outside so she went up another floor and hid inside another classroom. As she sat in the corner she started thinking, wondering, if the others were okay. She then started to feel guilty as she looked at the jacket Edward put around her to protect her from the flames. She couldn't stand it any longer as she went back down only to see Edward unconscious on the stairs. "H-Hey...Are you alright? Wake up..." she said, lightly shaking him and checking to see if he was still alive. She glanced around and didn't see Master Sera anywhere. Did the enemy get to her?  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 am
Sera was reluctant in stepping into the darkness again, she hated it when she was tied up by darkness earlier. She took a deep breath and stepped in. "If this is only to test some strength, I feel like Rhonin has done it too far..." Sera spoke in the darkness unsure whether Zane heard her or not.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games