Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 pm
[~oh.....well then I better not >.>]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:44 pm
(( Oh~??! O.o" What 'kind' of ToS violating~? ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:00 pm
[~the 'cover that up!!' violation c:]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:58 pm
((Is back! ... Oh goodness! What are you talking about?! o.0 ))

Hector felt a rush inside of her as the field stabilized. "H-hurry up." She yelled up to the soldiers pulling her up. After a moment, the soldiers and the doctor pulled the two on board and began moving into the clouds at full speed. Hector lowered the shield, feeling exhausted again.

"It's..." John said with surprise at seeing the doctor.

"We need to get back to the capital." She said, breathing heavily. "I've got everything. Don't worry. He's safe."

"You look awful." John told her, scooping her up starting to carry her away.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 pm
[~nothin ._.]

Eviz fell to the ground of the ship, he was completely drained, transferring stamina to another always felt strange. He couldn't stand, the doctor went up to him.

"Take him to the infirmary!" He said to the soldiers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:17 pm
(( I shee. M'kay~ *stalks* =3= ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 pm
After bringing him to the infirmary, the female doctors began using magic on Eviz. Because of the number of people, Eviz would be rejuvenated in no time without much being taken out of the female doctors.

"Phew! I feel a little out of breath." one woman said.

"Yeah!" Another replied with a smile.

"How you feeling doctor?" Another said sweetly.

John carried Hector back to her quarters and laid her on the bed. He remove the papers and put them on the desk. Then he unbuttoned the first few buttons of her jacket and pulled the string on her corset, allowing her to breath. "Hector? Hector?!" He said, checking her pulse. "Priscilla?"

"I- I'm here John. Just tired." She muttered, taking deep breaths.

"Sir!" A soldier said, knocking on the door. "I-It's Norra! Smaller flag ships are appearing on our trail. They're still a long way off, but if they have magicians..." he said.

"I... I have to..." Hector said, trying to get up.

"You stay here." John said, turning and leaving her there to take command of the ship.

"J-John... damn it all..." She muttered, breathing heavily. She panted, trying to pull herself off the bed, only to halfway fall onto the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:27 pm
"...much...better" he said, of course he still felt sick to his stomach but he wouldn't mention it, he hated being a patient. He stood up, hearing the alarms barring made him run out the door. He knew a battle was coming, and although he wasn't one for fighting, he wanted to so something.

"full sail" Shepard called out. They saw the Ander ship evading a few Norran flag ships, seemed like the perfect time to show up "send the message to Norra" he said to a man sitting at the telegraph, he had already been prepared so he began.

[~bumbumbummmm!]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:28 pm
((So... is Shepard helping Norra and against Ander, or the other way around?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 pm
[~you'll find out soon enough c;]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:56 pm
((Ok... ))

Ander's ship began to maneuver and rise to the sky line. Because of the metal base, the ship could sail higher then the wooden ones. "Quick. We need to take the air current back to Ander. Fly towards Brigg's defensive line." John ordered. Just then, the ship began to rumble as the Norran ship's magicians began to cast gravitational magic on the ship, causing it to shake. 'S***... what would Hector do...' he thought, trying not to panic. Battle strategics were always Hector's specialty, not his.

Hector fell completely onto the ground and began to roll. She panted as she began to crawl to the door.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:11 pm
The Hannon ship remained hidden "it's time..." Shepard muttered. Shepard saw in the distance, the clouds began to disperse, a small fleet of Hannon ships appeared "begin" Shepard muttered. The fleet separated. Soon enough, the ships were aligned with Norra's "FIRE!" The Hannon ships began to open fire on Norra's flagships. Not a single ship was left in the air. "Phase two"

Eviz felt the magic around them not only disperse but....dissappear...the ships had been destroyed.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 pm
Amid the panic, the ship began stabilizing. Hector, using a wall as a crutch, began making her way towards the command center. She had a terrible feeling about this, when suddenly, the magic around the Norran ships disappeared. 'The hell...' she thought. 'D-dead?!' She thought with alarm, forcing herself to move faster as she stumbled towards the command center.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:27 pm
Shepards ship aligned itself perfectly in front of the fleet.

"Sir, all guns are primed."

"no. There's only on ship...besides...I believe we've left our mark on Norra and Ander." The ships began to bank, soon enough they dissappeared into the clouds.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:54 pm
Hector as she approached the door, she found herself loosing consciousness. Slowly, she fell onto the ground, knocked out cold on the ground.

John was surprised when Hannon ships appeared and disappeared. Still, he didn't let his guard down. He continued to take the current back to Ander, to get to the king as soon as possible.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games