Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:33 pm
Arlyn could see the uncertainty and anger in Kyo's eyes, and it frightened her more that this man who'd been guarding her for years didn't know what to do to help her now than even the blade at her throat. The winds reacted to her fear, and a whirlwind sprang up around her, growing larger as the winds moved faster and pushing her would-be captor and their scythe away from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:15 am
Lily and Cat had been behind Arlyn when she had seen her brother killed. They had gasped in return and looked at each other. "What should we do Cat?" Lily asked her twin, since Cat was the more sensible out of the two. She watched Arlyn run towards her tower with Kyo right behind. Cat looked around and watched Leon and Shano chase some other guy. She had not clue, but the winds seemed certain something was going to happen. She grabbed Lily's hand and started towards the tower. Lily and Cat had very bad feelings something else was going on.

When they got closer Cat stopped looking at the faint mist starting around the base. Lily stopped giving her sister the 'what are you stopping for' look. Cat pressed her finger against her lips and Lily looked towards the base. She didn't like what was going on. Mist? What could that mean. That might explain the scream they had heard on their way to the tower.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:12 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"I'm a warrior of sorts, yes.", Alessandra responds, seeming somewhat bemused by the turn of conversation, "And I just met you, so no I wasn't aware that you're an herbalist."

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Jezebel frowns slightly as the winds try to push her away from the girl. "Stop that.", she growls softly, gripping the girl tighter as she backs up to the window. She manages to get herself and the princess onto the window sill, "Are your winds strong enough to hold you up if I drop you?"

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:23 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Is your speed enough to keep your head attached to your shoulders if you let her go?" Kyo asked as he held his blade at his side looking at Jezebel. Rage and anger were in his eyes as he looked for an opening to attack her. If he would be able to find one he would take it without hesitation and aim to kill. Any reason he might have had to attempt to spare the woman's life like so many others had ended as soon as she had placed a weapon to the princess's throat.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:44 am
"You should've heard what they speculated about me when I arrived." Shano sighed. She suddenly remembered that she needed to go apologize to the guard and Arlyn. "Well, nice talking to you warrior, we'll need to go now." She gave the person a nodded as she walked back to the hallway. "Alura... I'll need to go meet the princess again, there is something I need to apologize about..." She reached the garden only to find it deserted, then she remembered that Arlyn went up a tower. How is she going to find her now? "Um... I have no idea of where to go next..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 pm
Alura gave a light yet nervous laugh as she left to follow Shano. "Shano, you could have at least gotten her name. Anyway, I think that the best bet would be to figure out..." she said but was cut off when she noticed two girls heading away from the "party." "We could also follow those two girls," she said as turned to follow them. "These girls seem to know where they're going. I hope they don't catch wind of us,though," she thought to herself, looking back to see if Shano was keeping pace.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:18 am
"Are you sure they are going somewhere... Important?" Shano inquired, she's not sure if they are going to the princess or not, but she followed Alura anyway. "Oh that's right... I forgot to ask her name... I was worried about losing the princess, that guard person is very strict you know." She made a 'hmph' sound at the thought of that mean person, she didn't want to apologize to him but the mature side of herself told her that it was the right thing to do. As Shano walked through the hallways, and now up a tower, she wondered why there is no one to guard this part of the castle, are they going the right way after all? Was it that maybe the secret of the princess' chambers is even limited to some people? Shano was already in front of Alura, eager to reach the top as fast as poss
ible.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:29 pm
((I would like to apologize for not posting much as I've been swamped at both of my jobs and have been too tired to do much lately. I also need to inform you that I will be gone Monday to Friday on a camping trip and won't have internet. I'll be back home Friday, but I'm not sure how likely it is that I'll get on the computer instead of passing out in bed.))

“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

"Are you fast enough to do it should I decide to jump as well?", was Jezebels reply as she suddenly steps out the window with the princess. She drops the girl and grabs a ledge to save herself from falling to her death, quickly making her way out of reach of the window.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:43 pm
((So I'm guessing Jezebel dropped Arlyn out the window then?))

((Will post accordingly when I get my answer))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:49 pm
((She is currently falling to her possible death. Which she won't die cause she's important, and I'm hoping someone does something to sort of prevent that death))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

As soon as Jezebel moved to the window Kyo rushed forwards his blade swinging towards the woman's skull. Missing tho the strength of the attack was evident as his blade not only sliced thru the window but the stone around the window as well. "s**t" Kyo yelled sticking his head out the window. "GUARDS!!! Assassin in the tower" Kyo yelled out from the window loud enough where any close would be able to hear his voice. He didn't put as much worry towards the princess sure that she would do as she did many times and stop her fall with her powers. He tho was not as lucky to be born gifted as he whirled around and rushed down stairs to hopefully beat the assassin down.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:04 pm
Jace heard shouting and saw two women come out of the tower window. One grabbed onto a ledge to save herself, the other, was falling down to the ground. Acting fast, Jace moved, positioning himself underneath the girl to catch her. As he calculated, he caught her and set her down gently. "Are you okay?" He asked, deciding that he would ignore the guard's shout for now. Once he got his answer he'd get moving again.

Leon had been about to walk away when he heard the guard shouting. Hearing the word assassin, he and Free took off running to see if they could catch the assassin. I swear if he did anything to Arlyn, I'll kill him! Leon thought angrily.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:32 pm
Arlyn had been too startled by being suddenly thrown from her own window that she couldn't even scream. She braced herself, feeling the winds start to gather beneath her to stop her fall, but then she felt a set of arms wrap around her and set her on the ground, and the winds swirling around her disappeared. She opened her eyes and saw the man who'd caught her. "Y-yes, thank you," she said shakily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:43 pm
"Good, and now I'd best be going." Jace said and gave a polite bow before leaving. Just because he had saved the girl didn't excuse him from his earlier deed, and he knew anyone who came on the scene would likely misinterpret what was going on.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:43 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Hearing the guard shout, Jezebel no longer bothers being stealthy and goes instead for a speedy retreat down the tower. She arrives at the bottom in record time and looks towards the princess and the two who had arrived on the scene. "Well, well, it looks like I might be getting that extra gold.", she says idly as she darts forward. She feigns a slash at Jace's head, though she quickly redirects her weapon so the long shaft of the scythe is jerked up sharply between the mans legs.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas