Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's cheeks turned pink when the prince kissed him. He closed his eyes and kissed him back. When the prince pulled away, Yuki's cheeks turned red an remained that way when he kissed him again. Once again, Yuki closed his eyes and kissed him back.
When the prince moved on top of him, Yuki wrapped his arms around the prince's neck and laid back so that his back was on the bed. He blushed, but continued to kiss the prince.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:32 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel kisses soon got a bit more passionate with Yuki like the last time. And like the last time on instict Ezekiel's hand began to go up Yuki's shirt. One he noticed he was about half way up and he pause. He pulled away from Yuki's lips and blushed looking down at Yuki. "I'm sorry." He said and move his hand out from under his shirt. Ezekiel didn't want to rush things for Yuki, he wants to make sure he is ready to go a bit further.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:39 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the kiss got more passionate, but let it go that way. His eyes widened when he felt the prince's hand began to go up his shirt. He squeezed his eyes shut.
Yuki opened his eyes when the prince pulled away and spoke. He blinked then a small smile appeared on his face. The prince really did care for him. He always did things for the sake of his beloved... Now Yuki thought it was time to pay him back...
Yuki put a hand on the prince's cheek then gently kiss his forehead. "It's okay... You can continue..." He said in a gentle tone. His heart began to beat faster at his own words. Even though he was scared, he believed he was ready.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:54 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel eyes widen when Yuki spoke allowing him to continue. He then smiled and nodded gently. The prince's hand returned to it's spot on Yuki's torso before he leaned down and kissed Yuki some more. As he did Ezekiel's hand slid further up. His other hand had to come and help remove Yuki's shirt completely. The prince then gazed down and blushed again feeling his own heart race. He then grinned a leaned down then kissed him again. "How far do you want to go?" Ezekiel asked as he began to unbutton his own shirt.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki closed his eyes when the prince kissed him and began to undress him. The question and in his ears. How far should they go.
Yuki opened his eyes and looked at the prince, blushing when he began to unbutton his shirt. He glanced away, feeling embarrassed. "U-um... I-is it okay if we don't go all the way yet?" He asked him, still blushing a bit. Even though they only took off their shirts, Yuki began to feel really self-conscious and embarrassed. He wanted to do this... But he didn't want to go to far. He believed he would die of embarrassment if they did that... He hoped the prince would understand...

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded as he removed his shirt and tossed it behind him. He smiled at how much Yuki was blushing, it really only made the prince want him more to be honest. Yet, Ezekiel will go as far as Yuki is able to handle. The prince leaned back down, but instead of kissing him he nibbled at his ear, being careful not to allow his fangs to grow out and cut him. Ezekiel didn't want to hurt him again.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:35 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's cheeks turned red when Ezekiel tossed his shirt behind him. He was really going to do this...
Yuki's face then turned red when the prince began to nibble his ear. He squeezed his eyes shut and his heart began to speed up. This couldn't be real! Yuki never imagined doing this stuff with the person he loved before...

OCC: You know... It's not in my nature to pause a beautiful moment like this... But... If we continue... We could get in trouble.... SO! Do you want to time skip? Or take it to the pms? wink Haha. Your choice. I don't mind it either way.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:44 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel then slowly moved down leaving little love marks as he goes down Yuki's neck and to his chest, then to the other side of his neck. As the prince did this he kept the image of last time to be sure he didn't bite on Yuki again.
The then pulled back and looked at Yuki. He looked so fragile laying under Ezekiel. The prince couldn't help but blush and smile. He then kissed the boy more with french kisses as his hands traveled down Yukis sides and hooked his thumbs on the inside of his pants, gently tugging them down.

OCC: I'd rather take it to pm's time skip I hate because you just skip all the good parts. I hate it.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image
========================

The prince smiled and wrapped Yuki up in his arms. He pulled the boy close to his chest and rested his chin on his head. "I love you Yuki." He said softly. The prince now doesn't care if they leave suddenly to go get married. The only thing now is if Yuki wants to become a vampire like Ezekiel and live with him for many years to come. Or stay human and die at the normal time, leaving Ezekiel alone and to rule alone. "Yuki," He pulled back and looked down at the boy. "will you be mine and only mine forever?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki closed his eye and snuggled up to the prince. "I... I love you too..." He replied to him.
Yuki looked up when the prince said his name. He blushed slightly and nodded. "Y-yes... Always..." He answered him then gently kissed his cheek lightly.

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:55 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blushed softly and smiled. Hearing Yuki will be his and always will filled his heart with joy. He pulled Yuki back close to his chest resting his chin on the boys head. He thought about Yuki becoming a vampire, but it wouldn't be good to ask that after the had sex for the first time.
Just then a knock was herd at the door. "Masters?" It was Mr. Takami. "Dinner is ready." He said not entering the room.
"Okay Takami." Ezekiel looked down at Yuki and smiled. "Are you hungry?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face turned red when he hear Mr. Takami. How long had he been at the door?
Yuki looked at Ezekiel when he asked him a question then nodded. "Yeah... But my tiredness over rules it..." He told him then closed his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Ezekiel's chest and snuggled closer into his warmth, not wanting to leave his side.

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and pulled the blanket up over him and Yuki. "Okay." He said softly and kissed the top of his head. The prince then wrapped his arms back around Yuki and kept him close. He then closed his eyes and relaxed going to sleep with Yuki.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki soon fell asleep also.
Yuki woke up the next morning and sat up. He then stood up, but soon fell to the floor. His hips were killing him! His cheeks soon turned red when he remembered last night. They ended p going all the way... Even though Yuki said he didn't want to... He ended up doing so.
After a few moments of resting, he stood up and wobbled to the bathroom to take a shower.
Once he finished, he got dressed and got out of the bathroom. He looked over and blushed at the prince's sleeping face. He felt so embarrassed now at what they did... And at what he said... He said so many embarrassing things last night... How was he going to face him?

OCC:

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image
========================

When Yuki crawled out of bed Ezekiel woke up, but not completely. He stayed sleeping, but could hear everything going on around him. He heard Yuki's foot steps lead into the bathroom and when he turned the water on. When he herd Yuki's foot steps again and they stopped he lightly opened his eyes. Ezekiel then sat up and rubbed one of his eyes before looking over at Yuki. "Morning." He said then got up out of bed finding he still had pants on. He then went over to Yuki and hugged him. "Did my Yuki sleep well last night?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games