Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

It's the whole beady-eye thing, yes? What about the little ones, their poops aren't that big?

Little ones are cute to watch through a protective layer of window and four enclosed walls ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:52 pm
Clasela

Ahh, probably not much. I might go hiking in a new mountain range, soon; also, I was planning on going scuba-diving sometime this week. I'm not really sure when, or if I'll be able, though. :T

Oooh, that's good! Congratulations on the new modem. X3 Are you looking forward to moving back?  

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:53 pm
Broken Heart Production

Have you played Blackwell yet? I'm doing good as well.
        Oh really? So what does that mean for the Aya at the clinic? Oh, do you have any other recommendations?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm
Lady mewcat

Haha! Oh, have a little blue Budgie, he's adorable. But I do understand how you feel, I wouldn't touch a frog with a ten foot pole. xD

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm
Clasela

Haven't gotten the chance yet, but I will at some point. ^-^
That's good. c:
I'm not sure-- ... -Just puts it together- Oh my god, that was a fake Aya at the clinic, that's why everyone said she grew up to be her father! The demon bald guy got him the real Aya! It all makes sense now... s**t, that sucks. Lol.
Anyway, uh, there's Misao made by the same guy who made Mad Father; there's also Crooked Man, it's really long. The first part is mostly talking though, but it's really worth it. Uh, there's Desert Nightmare, but you have to download a few other things first to get it, and I don't know how. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:01 pm
Chetot_Ako

Just a thread where girls can share their inspiring stories, talk about women who have inspired them and so on.
        A gentle place where they can go when they need to encouraged by others and to have their spirits lifted.
        SHOPPING! I'm going shopping tomorrow~ Hip-hip-hooray! I'm so excited. I have a big day ahead. ^o^

Clasela
Crew

Chetot_Ako

Fashionable Gaian

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 pm
Clasela
Chetot_Ako

Just a thread where girls can share their inspiring stories, talk about women who have inspired them and so on.
        A gentle place where they can go when they need to encouraged by others and to have their spirits lifted.
        SHOPPING! I'm going shopping tomorrow~ Hip-hip-hooray! I'm so excited. I have a big day ahead. ^o^

Kyaaaaa!!!! That would be awesome!!!!!! heart heart heart heart 4laugh
Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!! me, im always on shopping, it's actually like already a disease! hahahaha rofl rofl rofl BTW, HAVE FUN!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:07 pm
Lady mewcat

I know how you feel, haha. I have to have a small amount of light, like the one on the air-conditioner.
        It's odd, but I hate to be alone. I cannot sleep until there is someone in the house with me, and it kind of sucks when my partner sometimes works late at night.
        It's probably because I've worked myself up so bad with all the break-ins that occurred in town earlier this year.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:09 pm
FaelenLeigh

That's quite alright. Haha, did you have fun? I really want to see that. It reminds me of a show that used to be on the telly when I was a child.
        Haha, you better go and get some rest, girlie. It may be only four days, but they'll probably be busy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:12 pm
Chetot_Ako

I'm so glad you like it! Me too, especially online, it's so addictive!
        I sure will. I get to buy lots of things like groceries, new shoes, Easter presents and whatever else is on my list!

Clasela
Crew

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:17 pm
Clasela

It's getting about bedtime for me, it's 12:15am at the moment. And The Croods is very funny. Even seeing it a second time, it was just as good. I definitely recommend it smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:18 pm
Broken Heart Production

Wow, but what does that have to do with the book? Unless the book swapped the Ayas'. Which is why she was rather odd after reading it! Oh my!
        I'll look into them all! biggrin What's Crooked Man like scary-wise? I don't need anymore nightmares, lol.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:20 pm
FaelenLeigh

You better get some sleep then, silly! emotion_awesome
        Sounds good, I'll definitely have to go and see it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:28 pm
Clasela

I suppose that's part of anxiety? sweatdrop I always freak out that they'll get in my clothes or something haha. I just think they're really gross and scary. gonk
Oh god. xD I imagined it having demon horns and the tail is the pipe going into the wall haha.
I haven't gone on a shopping trip in a long time. ; w;
Yeah, can't let go of your play money haha. I'm not sure exactly, probably my Oisin's Blessing, as my boyfriend helped me get it. ^^; Next would be Lovely Lucie.
So he can be really tough on it? sweatdrop

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:28 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

I know how you feel, haha. I have to have a small amount of light, like the one on the air-conditioner.
        It's odd, but I hate to be alone. I cannot sleep until there is someone in the house with me, and it kind of sucks when my partner sometimes works late at night.
        It's probably because I've worked myself up so bad with all the break-ins that occurred in town earlier this year.

Break ins are scary! we live in an apartment so we always keep our doors locked.
my husband does not currently have a job and neither do I but hes looking and im keeping the apartment clean and taking care of my stepdaughter when she comes over.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games