Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:50 pm
Rajin went back to his ring puzzle, the look on his remaining strong. "Not sure. I haven't really looked at the clock." The ifrit responded as he tugged on the puzzle, trying to break it loose, but to no avail. It seemed like these rings were going to a be lot tougher than first thought possible. He had seven puzzles to complete. After he completed them all, Rajin was suppose to get a prize. But what could it be?

(Where is everyone?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 pm
im totally lost.  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:29 am
Serphrim
im totally lost.

(Everyone is still pretty much at lunch. Really waiting on Shaba to return.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:23 pm
((I'm sooo sorry!!!!!! Things happened, I got a job and was in training for a week, then i had to move onto campus for summer school...... DX I'm soooo sorry!!!! I'll read right now so I can post....))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:40 pm
(SHABA! *glomp*)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:47 pm
((YAY!!!))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 pm
((*Ish glomped* Okay so We are in lunch. Good :3 There will not be any colors right now))

Angelina looked up after creating a series of papers full of mathematical problems to keep her students engaged and thinking. She already had her eye on one of two of them. Terry opened her door and she smiled her usual succubi smile at him and stood to fix her top and such. Being the delicate succubi she tried to be, she wanted to look absolutely perfect at all times. She continued to smile as she started towards him. "Why of course. I must say that it is quite charming to hear your accent every once in awhile." She said giving a small wink, and passing him through her door. She turned slowly and barely let her pupils glance at the leprechaun as she waited.

Carlanza smiled as hse finished what little she had written on Cinderella... Although it was the vampiric version because that was what her parents taught her. She handed her paper in and smiled at Robert. "Sure! Let's go. I'm kind of hungry. I just need to grab some tomato juice as we go." She said happily making her way slowly to the cafeteria with her new best friend.

Shiyanna had followed after Nicole when Krynn had left them, and sat across from her when the started to eat. She smiled brightly at any attempt at conversation and happily waved at Krynn as the lamia sat next to Nicole. She was loving this thing called friends. It was new and fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 pm
Robert walks next to her as they finally arrive at the cafeteria and he sighs as he knows the line is gonna kill him and he knows he cant just bring a lunch from home, so he will have to wait.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:03 pm
(Was Angelina still in a class?(  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:12 pm
Carlanza smiled as they stood in line. Since they had both missed what had happened between Rajin and Camiya ((Sorry if I spelled that wrong)) and waited. She had bought a tomato juice on their way and was drinking it slowly and peacefully before they got to the line... She grabbed a bowl of ramen and sniffed at it slightly... It wasn't exactly good enough and she wasn't very upset about it. But then again she was probably gonna put some tomato juice on it to make it better. She happily sat and poured a little before taking a bite. "Hmmm, yum. What do you think Robert?"

((So Sean, what do you think about causing our discussion now?

Oh and there is a new student!!!))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 pm
Robert sits down with his ramen and looks at hers shaking his head "Sorry, only like my tomatoe soup or it with grilled cheese." He says taking a bite burning himself "Ah!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:55 pm
Marin Kawa

Laughing at the idea of putting her food above her head. Marin could just picture Elric trying to jump up to her food. Shaking her head she let go of Leith's arm she entered the cafeteria to see a bunch of students then she spotted Elric. Turning her head to look at Leith she smirked, "I don't mind sharing just don't get to hooked on it."  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:22 pm
((I didn't see your questions!!!!!!! She was still in her classroom when Mr. Terry Clove came by. She is now in the hall waiting for him to catch up))

Carlanza smiled happily. "Well then we can get you some regular tomato juice for some other time!" She said happily eating her tomatoie ramen. She jumped when he squealed slightly due tot he heat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:19 pm
"Yea.. that sounds good, I cant wait to see the dorms though, I might just never leave them except for class." he says happily and probably because he thinks there has to be at least one student here who would eat him if they found out.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:59 pm
Carlanza continued smiling as she listened. "Yeah! I can't wait to see them!!!! But what if I wanted to hang out with you?" She asked. She was curious if he really meant that.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games