Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:40 pm
this is my name XD

Gender ambiguity and then this happens. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:41 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD

lol that's kinda ironic... so uh.. care to explain?  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:45 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

I was invited to an event-ish thing. It might be because I'm sick and delirious that I'm attending. emotion_facepalm

@.@  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:55 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

I was invited to an event-ish thing. It might be because I'm sick and delirious that I'm attending. emotion_facepalm

@.@

a victorian-era thing or something??
Or are you just pulling a Lafayette?Lafayette was a Frenchman who snuck out of France disguised as a woman in order to reach America and help their side in the Revolutionary war.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:14 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

@.@

Or are you just pulling a Lafayette?Lafayette was a Frenchman who snuck out of France disguised as a woman in order to reach America and help their side in the Revolutionary war.

rofl

That's kind of a weak description. He did do that, but he's far more known for being George Washington's right hand man and one of our greatest military minds of the Revolutionary war scarcely out of his teen years.

Sorry for laughing, but I'm a bit of a history buff, and that's kind of like describing George Washington as 'that farmer from Virginia'.

A better example would probably be Chevalier d'Eon. He was a French diplomat and spy, living the last 33 years of his life as a woman spying in service to the King. He actually wound up becoming a maid of honor to the Empress of Russia.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:20 pm
this is my name XD

This is sounding less and less sensetive as I read it. Sorry about that. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:22 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

@.@

rofl

That's kind of a weak description. He did do that, but he's far more known for being George Washington's right hand man and one of our greatest military minds of the Revolutionary war scarcely out of his teen years.

Sorry for laughing, but I'm a bit of a history buff, and that's kind of like describing George Washington as 'that farmer from Virginia'.

A better example would probably be Chevalier d'Eon. He was a French diplomat and spy, living the last 33 years of his life as a woman spying in service to the King. He actually wound up becoming a maid of honor to the Empress of Russia.

Ah.
well i wasn't trying to explain his entire set of accolades I was just mentioning the one part.
Anyway, d'Artagnan, I understand this reference makes no sense what's the special event thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:23 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD

This is sounding less and less sensetive as I read it. Sorry about that. sweatdrop

lol don't sweat it, chica :P sorry couldn't resist that one  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:27 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

@.@

rofl

Ah.
well i wasn't trying to explain his entire set of accolades I was just mentioning the one part.
Anyway, d'Artagnan, I understand this reference makes no sense what's the special event thing.

Well, there's a WG (word game, and the WG is a forum too) Guys vs Girls. If you're a guy you add two, and a girl you subtract two.

It starts at 50, at 0 girls win, and at 100 guys win. As such a simple game in a forum with all kinds of games, it sorta became the place WGers hang out. It's like, the anniversary of when the main group started hanging out together or something, so someone planned an event where everyone switches sides.

I'm not really one of the WG socialites, but I got invited along.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:29 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Thivfgfytgiytditeg. stressed

If I might ask, are you not from the United States?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

@.@

rofl

Ah.

Well, there's a WG (word game, and the WG is a forum too) Guys vs Girls. If you're a guy you add two, and a girl you subtract two.

It starts at 50, at 0 girls win, and at 100 guys win. As such a simple game in a forum with all kinds of games, it sorta became the place WGers hang out. It's like, the anniversary of when the main group started hanging out together or something, so someone planned an event where everyone switches sides.

So you're helping the girls?? Or if you get found out does it not subtract or add anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:35 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Yes, I'm from the U.S... Kayla. XD  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:36 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

rofl

Ah.

So you're helping the girls?? Or if you get found out does it not subtract or add anything?

No, there's just a lot of crossdress ing going on and a lot of the girls are adding as guys and guys subtracting as girls.

Also, Porthos is the one in the dress, not D'artagnan. Lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:39 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

Yes, I'm from the U.S... Kayla. XD

Vudfguyfiytuvygi. stressed

Okay, I was just curious. You sounded like a very impartial observer talking about the Revolutionary War. 3nodding

Of course, I slipped up. Foreigners would say 'the American Revolutionary War'.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:44 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD

rofl

Ah.

No, there's just a lot of crossdress ing going on and a lot of the girls are adding as guys and guys subtracting as girls.

Also, Porthos is the one in the dress, not D'artagnan. Lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah I know *that why I said the reference made no sense* XD I just wanted to say d'Artagnan. XD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games