Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:42 am
Paul smiled as he thought about all the sugary sweets he could get at the food stands. Circus food is, without a doubt, the best food ever. "Well, I was thinking caramel apple to make Terrance somewhat happy, but Skye really got me in the mood for a deep fried twinky with her earlier comment. Plus, I could always steal some of her cotton candy. I would steal Terrance's, but he's a little scared of candy due to his being a dentist. And I'm not even sure if you're gunna get any." He told Eric, mouth filling up with saliva as he thought of the heart attack he might get from the twinky.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:31 pm
(You used the name Jake again, Wolf. sweatdrop )

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 pm
((Dammit! Sorry, though I do have an excuse for that one. I've been so caught up in this new-found job and adjusting to a busier life I'm still having some trouble keeping my thoughts together. That paired with the fact this is the only rp I'm in where my character's name isn't Jake screws me over. I chose Paul because I wanted a change and I THOUGHT it would be easy to remember. This is what I get for thinking.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 am
Shayna had put a fork full into her mouth and was savoring the flavor when her pocket vibrated and some lyrics from a song she had been working on played its way through the fabric of her jeans. She pulled it out and looked at Axel. "Hey! Brendon just text me!" The brunette said happily. Yeah it was almost groggy to understand because of the bit of food still in her mouth but she had swallowed most of it. She was happy to be eating some deep Fried Oreos! 'Really?! I could help with the lyrics if you want. BEcause that sounds super!' She sent back and took another big bite of delicious deep fried unhealthiness.

((Oh Minus!!! Your Josh pro was accepted! I just haven't really had a chance...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:21 am
Axel was was mulling over what he wanted to eat for the moment. So much to choose from. Where could he go wrong with the deep fried pizza bacon fat scones? But in all seriousness, the boy was about to say what he wanted when Shayna got a text. It turned out to be from Brendon. Axel got excited for a moment. "Really? What's he up to? And for that matter, why ain't he here?" Axel felt there needed to be more of the group here at the carnival. So far it was just Shayna and him. Where could everyone else be? Were they all hung over from last night?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:33 pm
Shayna smiled as she swallowed another bite. "Oh he's at band practice. Just wanted me too know we inspired a carnival themed song. Eden has work and I haven't heard from Elda..." The brunette said with a smile. She shivered slightly, the first sign she was finally regretting not having a jacket or even ripping the sleeves of the dress she was wearing. She smiled and stuffed another large spoon/fork full into her mouth. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... Yummy. Her parents wouldn't have agreed to this. Especially such a large portion.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:16 pm
Terrence rolled his eye's at Paul's comment. "Hardeeharhar. You should be comedian" he said, with a teasing manner, but in a playful way. Not being insulting.

Cool. I wish I was there, but alas, we have a show tonight. See you later Brendan texted before he was called to practice his organ solo.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:25 pm
"Hey, what makes you think you can steal my cotton candy?" Skye asked Paul. "Let's go already, you're making me hungry." she said as she walked out of the tent and headed for the nearest food stand. "Maybe he'll hurl from eating all that." she whispered to Terrence as she walked passed.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:50 pm
Jake couldn't help but laugh at Terrance's reaction. "Really? You think so? Because if I could make it as a comedian that means I can quit my dayjob." He said with a grin. He knew it wasn't really goint to happen and that Terrence was just joking but he liked the thought. He also snickered at Skye's reaction. "I would say because you're such an awesome friend, but I'm starting to think that may be the wrong answer." he said as he followed her out the tent.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:01 pm
Eric chuckled at the others as he followed them out of the tent and towards the food stands. He didn't actually want anything, because in truth anything deep-fried was a heart attack waiting to happen and Eric didn't want to take his chances, but he was willing to humor his friends if they decided they wanted fair food.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:43 pm
"You're right at thinking that I'm awesome and you're also right at thinking you're wrong." Skye said with a giggle. As she headed for one of the food stands, she glanced a bit to the side, seeing a pair from the back, thinking that they might look a bit familiar. But she shrugged it away and went to order herself some cotton candy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:06 am
Shayna smiled with a mouth full of yumminess when her phone vibrated and started ringing again. She didn't bother replying since her friend was probably at practice. She looked around and almost dropped her plate. At one part of the food stands was Eric and his friends and at the other was her parents and what she supposed was her husband to be... She didn't like that. And from his face... Shayna clenched her fist around her fork as she realized it was the one she had ruined things with. She growled slightly while it probably sounded like a pleasure filled purr. She swallowed and tried to change how she might look. Her parents were obviously looking for her.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:20 pm
"Oh." Axel said unenthused. He found a found a stand that was serving pizza and got his friend to buy him a big greasy slice. With the big sloppy cheesy pizza dripping from eat bite, Axel was in heaven. Pizza was awesome to him. He would have to write it down his list of things that he liked the most in the world. The boy then heard Shayna phone ringing. "Yer phone's ringing." Axel said with a mouthful of pizza. The young delinquent then looked around the crowds of people and saw Shayna's old boyfriend and his friends. "Ho, s**t. We got trouble here." Axel said. He hadn't even noticed Shayna's parents, or the guy who was with the.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:52 pm
Shayna nodded and took another huge bite of her food. She had paid for Axel's pizza not thinking much about the price. But it shouldn't have mattered. She didn't care. She only smiled at the grease as it dribbled off his chin. But she nodded at his words. He was right. But he didn't seem to understand that they seemed to be surrounded. "Aye mate.... Uh let us find somewhere to go now."  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:32 pm
Eric, on the other hand, hadn't even seen Shayna and Axel yet. He was letting someone know he wasn't in line for cotton candy and stepping back a little so that another person wouldn't make the same mistake.
Last night had been horrible, and he'd made a horrible mistake by letting Shayna come up and kiss him. He'd been drunk, obviously. He was actually still a tad hungover.
But today would be different. For one, he was hoping not to make a fool of himself again today. And it was the circus. If they weren't here to have fun and forget about anything but that, then why were they even here?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff