Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 am

Taken back by his words, and his sudden heat, Krynn pulled a little away and watched him. The lamia's brow furrowed and she spoke just as softly, "Don't.. hurt anyone here," Reminding her of the shark only made her feel smaller. The idea of him hurting someone, for not agreeing with his views on her, didn't sit well with Krynn.. even if she was his. She did move back into him, soaking in his warmth. She rubbed her cheek against his chest, "We should go to the beach soon, before the sun is gone," It was a soft murmur.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:04 am
The ifrit frowned when Krynn told him not to hurt anyone. It's not like he was going to pick a fight unprovoked. He just meant if someone did provoke, things may get ugly. As soon as the lamia came back to him, a smile returned to Rajin's face. "We have time." the genie said as his lips drew closer to the snake's. As if on cue, Rajin's mother, Zetaya called. "Rajin! Dinner is ready. Get in here!" Rajin's puckered lips turned into a scowl. He hated being interrupted. The ifrit tossed the blanket off and sat up. "Damn it." He muttered. The frown from before returned to Rajin's face.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:10 am

Krynn frowned as he tossed off the blanket and sat up without finishing his kiss. She wiped away the displeasure, though, and sat up with him. She wrapped her arms over his shoulders and placed a few kisses on his cheek. The snake didn't want her lover to be upset or annoyed. She placed just a few more kisses on his cheeks before she got out of the bed. She flipped her head upside-down and pulled her hair into a loose ponytail. She stood up straight and smiled to Rajin, "You can kiss me plenty later," She joked, waiting for him before they would leave.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 am
The ifrit's features soften when Krynn began kissing him on the neck and cheek. Those seemed to be her favorite places to kiss him. The genie said nothing as he left the bedroom with his lover and went to the dining room where everyone else was already seat. On the table was a large platter with the cooked remains of the great white shark that Rajin had killed. Served in a decorative manner around the shark were the razor sharp teeth that Rajin told the chef to leave. "So they really cooked it." Rajin muttered as he sat next to Krynn, wanting her to stay close to him. "Yes Rajin." Said Zetaya. "They did. And you better be happy. You've caused almost nothing but trouble since you got here. There had better be no more incidents from now on." Zetaya was obviously still steamed about Rajin's bravado today when wrestling a shark. Even worse, internet videos were already blowing up. Even a radical PETA group declared war on the boy if they ever found him. Sayid then interjected, trying to calm his wife. "Now now dear. The boy is just excited. He's getting married after all." The male ifrit said calmly as he sipped wine from a crystal glass. The Uusash family was full emotion as it was plain to see.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:40 am

Moira and Konstantin were watching as Krynn and Rajin entered. As they listened to Zetaya scold Rajin, they smiled. Ah.. kids! Kids with habits of making the parents look bad. They had their own that was prone to it. Moira looked to Zeyata, "Oh, but without the outburst, we'd have had to actually order this," She gave a small laugh, hoping to make lighter of the situation. Konstantin remained quiet. He was not much of a talker socially.

The scolding made the boa itch. Krynn watched her husband's parents, and then glanced to her own. She looked to Rajin and held his hand underneath the table. Her eyes were still a little wide, but she did her best to narrow them. She waited for Kor, who also sat beside her, to eat. When he ate, she started to as well. Best not to put in her thoughts. Best not to tell them to leave him alone. She was already the odd one out, it was better not to draw more attention to herself here. At school, she was powerful and mighty and it was good to be seen as above the rest.. even if lately, she had been seen alone and messy. Here, she was the family's burden being handed off.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 pm
Rajin was helping himself to a plate of the shark meat and some salad when his mother began scolding. He returned the scolding with a cold glare. When Moira spoke up in his defense, the boy's softened a little, eating his dinner with one hand, so as to keep his lover's hand from being seen. then Zetaya spoke again. "Well he had better keep the outburst to a minimum while we're here." the lady ifrit then turned her attention to Krynn who was being awfully quiet. "Krynn dearie. Are you alright?" Zetaya asked. "You look like you have something on your mind. If it's Rajin don't worry. I can show you a few things that you do to keep him under control." Rajin father gave a laugh. "Haven't we done enough to try and control boy? Everything we do barely ever works. I almost think the French said it best, Laissez-faire, let it be."

Rajin's parents talk of his behavior was starting to get on his nerves. How dare they talk about his audaciousness right in front of him and his new set of in-laws. "Would you two kindly change the subject?" The genie asked through gritted teeth. "Don't talk with food in your mouth Rajin." Zetaya snapped. she was on him like a hawk and was annoying.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:00 pm

At the ifrit's mention of control, Krynn's eyes sharpened considerably. She held Rajin's hand tighter, and her fingertips shifted a bit to blue. She opened her mouth to speak, but a sudden rub made the anger in the girl's eyes fade. Her voice was far more polite, but her accent prevailed, "I am fine, thank you. There are only pleasant thoughts that come to mind about Rajin," She smiled, glancing to her husband. Moira had gotten the girl's marking with her leg. Krynn pulled her legs up against the chair, out of her mother's reach. Her eyes showed brief fire, but when they were back to Zetaya, they were kind and a bit wide.. well, compared to her normally-narrowed eyes she showed the public.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:26 pm
Rajin almost instantly notice the change in Krynn's behavior when she quickly calmed down. He turned to his wife and eyes her curiously with a bit of concern. He then glanced down and saw that her leg were now much closer to her chair. What was that all about? The ifrit would have to keep an eye out for that. Rajin continued to eat his food, keeping an equally watchful eye on his parents. Suddenly, his eyes trailed off and crossed Konstantin. The man had been quiet the entire time. No speaking a word. Why?

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:34 pm

When looked to, Konstantin only nodded. He was not much for speaking, but he gave a grin to Rajin, "So, wrestled a shark? Impressive, especially in human form," He was praising the ifrit, and Krynn seemed to shift as he did. They always favored on Kor above her, but they just met Rajin. Krynn looked to Zetaya, and with a grin of her own, she spoke to her lover's mother, "You know.. you are absolutely glowing. You don't look a day over twenty. How do you do it?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:35 pm
The sudden praise from Krynn's father came at a surprise. He didn't really expect the man to act such a way. "Yes well. It's just a shark. Plus it took longer than it should have. I'm sure Krynn could have done a better job." The ifrit said with a smile. he directed it towards his wife who was making small talk with his mother. Upon being complimented on her stunning looks, Zetaya instantly glowed and blushed brightly. Calling the woman young was a sure fire way of getting buddy buddy with the genie. Zetaya dropped her fork on the table held her hands to her cheeks, trying to hide her blushing face. "Oh my! You think so?" She said vainly. The ifrit placed her looks very highly. "Well, it shouldn't come as a surprise. I am the head of a large pharmaceutical company. I know all sorts of beauty secrets. If you ever need any, just ask dearie." Zetaya said with a wink.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm

"Not quicker than you, I'm sure. She takes time with prey," Konstantin didn't so much as look to Krynn, still grinning at the boy he'd call his son-in-law. Moira, on the other hand.. her brow was furrowed. She looked between Krynn and Zetaya and turned her attention to Sayid. "I think we should have the ceremony on the beach, don't you? Kon and I could buy a portion of it by tonight." She was smiling, making plans with the other genie. Kor, looking around, decided everyone was doing just fine for now.

Krynn, still grinning to Zetaya, spoke again, "I would love to know some. After dinner, perhaps?" She could feel her mother try to get her leg, but she had them pulled too close. The boa touched her throat softly, "I'd love to know some secrets to softer skin," Who was the girl kidding? Her skin was delicate and soft. She fantasized about making it even smoother and more gentle to touch, not for her but for her lover. She could just imagine his hands grazing over her body. Her other hand guided Rajin's to her thigh carefully.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:18 pm
Rajin gave a small chuckle. The ifrit seemed to have a bit more faith in the lamia. She was his wife after all. Besides Rajin felt Krynn really could kill the shark faster. All she had to do was crush it with her might boa body. "When you life is in danger, eliminating the threat as quickly as possible is mandatory." the ifrit turned his head and glanced at Krynn who was talking to his his mother. For an instant, there was a soft and dreamy look to his eyes. His eyes then quickly popped when his hand suddenly felt her leg. What exactly was she doing?

Moira then felt the need to speak to Sayid. He smiled at mention a portion of beach for ceremony. "That sounds like a splendid idea. But it might be better to just rent out of a bit of the property. Could save a bit of money." Sayid was a tad shrewd when it came to spending money. He owned a vacation home in Dubai which was very low end compared to other homes there, but even then, it looked high class. "That reminds me, Rajin. Your mother and I need to see you later tonight. We have to give you rundown for the ceremony on Wednesday. Be awake at 3 in the morning."

"Of course dear. I have just the thing for making your skin softer and smoother than silk." The female ifrit was all smiles. She ways absolutely in love with Krynn. She was like the daughter the genie had always wanted. Smart, beautiful, and into her work. She would get along so well.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:56 am

Krynn glanced to Rajin as he spoke with her father. The viper was brushing off the attempts to put her in good lighting. Her lover was doing what he could to make her seem worthy of notice and regard, and it made her smile to him lovingly. She only looked back to Zeyata when she began speaking, and even then the glow of looking to Rajin hadn't diminished at all. Konstantin just shrugged and agreed with Rajin, and Moira did the same. Krynn, on the other hand, smiled warmly to her mother-in-law. "Do you have a swimwear line? I'd love to show it off while we're here."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:45 pm
Zetaya was absolutely beaming. Krynn was just a doll. She took interest in her work unlike her son and was perfect for the job. "Do I?" The female ifrit exclaimed. She got from her seat and raced to her room to find a suitable swimsuit for Krynn. The genie already had an idea for her. Something revealing ans sexual, yet tasteful. Probably a kind of bikini. Zetaya then returned with a special designer swimsuit For the lamia to try on. "Moira, I would honored if you would allow me to have Krynn be first try on our newest line of summer swimwear for women." The ifrit then glanced to Moira's son and began to undress him with her eyes. Kor's innocent and proper looks were something she wished she could get her own son to be. The thought of Kor in a tight little speedo made Zetaya squeal like a giddy school girl seeing her favorite pop singer. "I also need your son!" the genie said going the table and wrapping her arms around Kor. "He'd look so perfect in a design my designers coming up with right now."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Krynn blinked at the genie's excitement, but glanced to her husband with a big smile. She blinked at what Zetaya came back with, but took the piece from the woman gently. She glanced to Moira, who had only given a tight nod to the other woman. The boa stood slowly. She had eaten over half of her plate, but finishing the meal seemed impossible. When Zetaya squealed and grabbed Kor, the Zmeya gave a laugh. She excused herself to her room to try on Zetaya's suit.

Kor, not surprised by the sudden attention, laughed as well and gave the woman encircling him a polite pat. "I'm not much for high fashion, but I'm sure mother wouldn't mind," He looked to Moira and smiled, "So long as I am fully dressed."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games