Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 am
strawberryalice

YAY PANCAKE *nom* I love your avi, cats are one of my most favorite things on this planet. Fat kitties, baby kitties, old kitties, all the KITTEHS. cat_4laugh

Hehehe, ikr. I'm pretty cat-crazy myself biggrin I'm only sad that my other cat background isn't visible. I have 2 equipped LOL also...plushies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 am
strawberryalice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is quite fun, when do you want to train?

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:49 am
PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO

Hi...How are you? c:

I'm great. C: Sleepy, but I guess I'm always rather sleepy (I don't get enough sleep). How do you do, lovely? heart

I'm alright, I suppose. Feeling just a little discouraged, though.

I don't mean to pry, but why do you feel a little discouraged? We're all here for you if you want to vent. 3nodding

Oh, it's silly, really...And besides, I don't like coming off as if I'm whining and all that.

I don't judge, what might seem silly to one person, might actually be something relatable or not-so-silly at all. Either way, my eyes and ears are open if you want to vent. I tend to bottle everything up inside and then one day, I'll have a good, hard, and long cry and then sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:50 am
strawberryalice

Thank you and awesome! c:

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

unhappymango

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:50 am
Yokies
unhappymango

I looked at your art shop and wow. I need to check up on that for when it isn't full. XD
Aw, I would have been sad missing out on food haha. What will you be having for dinner?

^o^/ Soon....sooooon....maybe never LOL
Ahah, I couldn't do it. I ate a goddamn sammich. I wanted my tummy to be free for the spaghetti dad will be making unu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:51 am
unhappymango

Britain, Yorkshire to be exact. I sometimes visit London and other areas too.

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 am
Enigmatic Malady
strawberryalice
Enigmatic Malady
>w< //ignored So sad!

Good morning!

I followed you on tumblr btw

biggrin biggrin I followed back, which I usually don't do, but I love your blog and stuff. Pretty blog you have there.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 am
strawberryalice

That's awesome, we could write something together, such as a role-play or something, I love writing too. Aaaw, that sucks! Well, it isn't kind to everyone. If you don't have financial problems, you have some other form of problems. Well it would depend on me too and the company, mostly what I would end up being able to model.

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

P e d o P a n d y

Cutie-Pie

11,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:53 am
Caimbrie
ii Q u e e n P a n d a

I'm back, sorry about that. Anyways, I guess it depends on what you find funny, but funny how?

i recorde my yawning... sounds like a bear biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:54 am
strawberryalice

D: D:
User Image
Just stay safe and keep on your toes. And try not to be alone too much, stalkers are really creepy always waiting for an opening. *shivers*

I will do. They are. And sadly for me, I'm not a fast runner or that good at hiding I think.

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:55 am
ii Q u e e n P a n d a

I might record it sometime when I can be bothered xD

iLovePockeex3
strawberryalice

It's a lot cheaper than other shops that I've seen! They sell similar items, but for $5-10 each .____. (Psst, in my opinion though, I think yours is better than theirs!)

I've seen, and it's a shame, the economy is bad, and I'm not trying to make anyone overpay. The idea for my shop came at me like a full-speed train right after my birthday, and even though I've only made one sale, I feel really happy about venturing out with my "craft magic". And thank you so much! ^____^ I am really critical of myself, and never really think that I am as good or better than other people. Your opinion makes me happyface. heart 4laugh

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
strawberryalice

Ah, Yea, I try to. But Orange juice makes me feel way better then apple juice does. That's why i drink it more. and I'm getting a lot of sleep. My sister woke me up an hour in a half ago, because her and my mom didn't see me all day yesterday. She thought I stopped breathing or something. So I'm awake at 7:54am. My eyes are all blood shot still, and irritated. whenever i get sick, they turn like this. I hate it. And even with warm wash clothes on my face, i end up getting itchy and more irritated. it's soooo annoying. But thank you for caring <3

iLovePockeex3

Right D; Ish a pain. Only my friend anjel ever makes me freebies. But that's because we're close friends, and she uses my avatars for samples and stuff,  
All that money...
And to think that I'm focusing on my other main, so she'd get all the money that I might get...
/sigh
But even if I somehow won every single one, I'd still be far short from a completed Wishlist, focused on one account or not...
/another sigh
I think I'll keep on earning my money the slow, hard, I'm-on-an-iPad-with-a-slow-Internet-connection way...  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:57 am
Enigmatic Malady
what are your shoes called?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games