Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:17 am
Isbjorn lept to his feet dropping the food and flagon in his hand as he said, "Perfect, when do we leave? I'm dying for a good scrap."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:48 am
"They'll be sending us off after we eat. So eat your fill." Lilly told him, glad that he was happy but sad that she would have to go out to battle again, and so soon.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:06 pm
Isbjorn looked at her, understanding her dislike for fighting, sometimes he felt that the gods were toying with him, having Lily be the one to find him, but he knows it's his sworn duty to protect her. A duty he does not dislike. "Come Lilly, it'll be fun, who knows maybe you'll find another contract out there."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:11 pm
Nodding Fredrika accepted his answer with no complaint, mulling it over in her head. She doubted that Wagner even knew what a friend was and Max didn't seem like the type to go out of his way and make friends with a dragon. Casting a final suspicious glance in the sorcerers direction the white haired woman shrugged it off, folding her hands lazily behind her back.

"Not all dragon's are bad Alistyre, he let me go…" When did she start defending him?

'Why am I getting involved anyway, the moment I get to the capital I'm off. Max can go and find the grumpy old git by himself' She didn't want to test the old lizards patients for a second time.

~

Lilith's eyes moved back and forth across the page. Her crypt had been the only place to provide solace and silence since Berith had arrived 'home' with that Valkyrie. If it wasn't her screaming and shrieking that echoed down the corridors it was the whispers that followed.

Theories where flying faster than birds through the damp corridors of the tombs and catacombs and with little time for gossip the female vampire had taken to sitting in the dark for hours on end, relying on her brothers sense of restlessness to indicate when it was time to feed.

Nicolai had always had a more curious nature than his sister. He liked to listen to the story's that would echo through the darkness, it was a twisted sort of comfort the male vampire took from listening to the woe's of his fellow creatures.

As of late there had been some interesting tales, one vampire had complained about a creature of light being held with in one if the main bedrooms, a ghost had said something about a stray Valkyrie joining The Lord of Darkness.

'One things certain, the old corpse will know what's going on' with time left to kill before he needed to feed Nicolai decided to take up his favourite pass time of bugging Khaz'therashk. The 'old man' was interesting....in a weird sort of way.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:31 pm
"Ok..." She muttered, appreciating Isbjorn's intentions, though they didn't seem to help much. "I'm going to go get ready. I'll meet you on the battlefield."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:31 pm
"Friends, just so you don't kill one another... Sounds fun." Wylla said her arms behind her back as she walked. "By the way, you want to see this letter?" She turned around and held up the letter the courier gave her. "And Elchulus was bad... I can say that. He was governing multiple races of monsters acting as their God, if he was actually a god, I can't confirm, but he was a giant winged lizard." Wylla frowned, Elchulus's Essence had gone into Keaghan, who became his humanoid form. She let the thought die there, she knew what had become of the infamous leader of The Rocheste Rebellion. Now named Chicol, Elchulus/Keaghan had arrived in this strange land.

Vella stopped, the presences she had felt had felt the same as Wylla, one unknown ally, and the masked presence, had appeared again again. This time in the far distance, but the original ones were still there. Torivors!A Torivor was the Herb Land name of a doppelgänger. Vella had been the only one to manage to defeat one, it had taken all of her strength even with her superhuman powers to beat the One of herself. Vella had learned, the first Torivor is always the hardest to fight, and they can only be killed by Torivorian Steel, which her swords were made of, proof of her victory.

((I'm fixing stuff to match the mythology in Wylla's mind now... Getting things back on track and not gonna try to derail anymore.))  

Paradise451

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:55 pm
Berith held out his hand and his magic crystal ball floated down from his study, down the halls until it arrived in front of Berith and floated there. "Now, let's see what our little black mage friend is doing at the moment" the Lord of Darkness said, and the ball began to display the image of Max and whoever else he was with.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:59 pm
Fiona shifted, looking at the crystal ball. She tilted her head to the side as it went to Berith. "What is that?" She asked with curiosity.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 pm
"What this? Oh, just something I have to keep an eye on things without leaving the castle. It's how I found out that Maximillian guy trapped you in that dark prism and also how I knew he left you unattended, which personally I think was a dumb move on his part, though I'm sure you're quite happy he did" the Lord of Darkness replied with a casual tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:05 pm
((Sorry. Working on paper. It's not going so well...))

"Oh. Ok." She replied, looking at it as she shifted over slightly on the bed again. She made room for him to sit down since there didn't appear to be very many comfortable chairs in the room as it were. Also, she wanted to get a better glimpse of the crystal ball if he did.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:18 am
Isbjorn nodded, and grabbed a leg of meat and headed for the portal to the battlefield, eating the meat on the way. He was a little upset that Lilly was sad, but it came into conflict with his love of fighting so he would keep silent for now.

Khaz'therashk entered his laboratory and opened up a large tome. Taking a quill and ink, he began writing in the tome about his current findings and the status of his various experiments that he could see from where he was right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:33 am
((I probably won't be on much until later. I got a test to study for and a paper that's due online before midnight.))

After arriving at the battlefront, several of the valkyries and even more einharjar were lining up. "Remember einharjar," The valkyrie commander begun. "Your limbs can be replaced and repaired without a problem; however your valkyrie partner's can not be. If your valkyrie dies, your souls will return to Hel. I can not stress this enough. Vampires will ignore you in order to strike your valkyries, to take you both down."

Lilly said nothing, swallowing hard as she touched her pendent and made a large spear appear in he grasp.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:10 pm
((You can move my characters around as needed, I really need a to sleep early tonight))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:39 pm
Berith saw Fiona shift over on the bed. "Oh, do you want me to sit down next to you?" he asked, teasing her. He wanted to see what reaction she would give.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:43 pm
"I don't care either way." She shrugged. "I just figured you might get tired of standing after a while, and the chairs don't look too comfortable. Do you... want me to care?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games