Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Damascus Manor{4/6 rooms available} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:36 pm
Genkawolf
Sorry for the inactivity...

kimmico13
And I changed the name of Takao and everything since I lost all of his stuff...

Xanes_Fox18
Again, I am sorry. I always have to know...are those two living there or something? It would be nice to know so I can actually add them to the home's list.....

User ImageUser Image

He heard unfamiliar voices within the home as he made his way to the dining room. He could smell the nauseating scent of human food as he got closer, but did his best not to gag as he walked. When he reached the door, he opened it slowly and looked inside. Unfamiliar faces greeted him along with a disgustingly large amount of sunlight. Frowning at the opened curtains, he cleared his throat and turned his gaze towards the others, his voice deep and full of authority. "I am pleased that you are helping yourselves to my home but at least do me a favor and keep it a little darker than this. I would rather not have my retinas burned out after just waking up." After speaking, he walked over the other curtains and closed them enough to expel most of the light. After he was able to relax again, he moved over to the table and sat in the chair at the end of the table. "Moris, please explain to me why I see people I did not invite into my home sitting in my house as if they belonged here?" Even though his question sounded a little accusing, his voice was soft instead of angry. He really hadn't expected any guests and wondered if he had to go over some rules with his new house guest. He would have liked to have been more hospitable.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:15 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Sure, he wouldn't want his pancakes to get cold, go on head" said Moris to Skyler after setting the large plate down on the table. He wasn't surprised when the owner showed up, it is his place of residence and he owns the place after all. "Go ahead, I don't touch the curtains in this manor" he said to the vampire before sitting down at the table. "Skyler is my friend and guest and the teen in the living room sleeping is a friend/guest also. You weren't to ask beforehand and they know the rules plus I have been with them most of the time. This is the second time has been a guest here this week, oh also the guy with the two colored eyes is apparently a new resident of this manor and I already told him the rules too" he explained to the vampire without revealing Xane's secret and his own.
kimmico13
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:52 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Xanes_Fox18

User ImageUser Image

Frowning, Ryan taps his nails on the table as he tried to remain tolerant instead of snapping. He had forgotten that he thought he might have some issues with this child. "I do not care if they are told the rules, I did not consent to them stepping foot on my property. You are a guest in my home as much as anyone else, you need to remember that Moris. Living here rent free with food you don't have to pay for means that I can at least have a few ground rules to keep order." Sitting back in his chair, the vampire ran his fingers through his hair with a small sigh. Perhaps he was being too harsh, but he felt that anyone would get mad if someone was inviting people into your home without even telling you first. He was also just really cranky and hungry this morning. "And how do you expect me to believe they know to follow the rules correctly if you cannot even follow them yourself. I am not asking much, I just want to know who is coming into my home and when they are coming into my home." .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:01 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris ignored most of the time or else he will get angry which he usually avoids that emotion because it effects his ability a lot. He takes a deep breath then lets it out slowly, "With all do respect, sir. You do not speak of such a rule a few days ago. You did not say where you will be so it would be impossible for me to inform you of anything when you are hardly around so it would be pointless to aimlessly walk around looking for you. If you call me a guest one more time I will move out, it wasn't my choice to be staying here so I'm sure my foster parents will understand in my decision to move out your home, sir" he responded to the vampire and he was being serious. He thought of this guy as a idiotic and controlling adult just like all the other previous foster parents. He felt more unwelcome here then he did on the first day. The man already insulted him by implying that he is a liar and a problem child.
kimmico13
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:10 am
tiny14xx
Genkawolf

kimmico13

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane sat up hearing a non familiar voice in the house. The red head teen went to change back to his human form and dressed right. He walks to where he heard the voices previously.As he went into the kitchen where Morris, Skyler and this new being was, Xane was slightly overcome by nervousness. Biting his lip gently from said nervousness the teen looked at the owner of this residence.

Xane already knew that this mysterious guy infront of him was angry, he can sense things like that more easily then others. But being the one who prefurs peace he wanted to speak up. However cat got his tounge and he kept his two tone gaze at a lowered angle.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:42 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Xanes_Fox18

User ImageUser Image

Smirking in amusement, Ryan raised an eyebrow as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest. "A resident is someone who pays for their part, since you are living here for free, you are a guest, so deal with it. And furthermore, I do not have to be present to convenience you, and if you cannot find me in the future, it doesn't mean you can go ahead and do what you want. If I am not to be found, then it is an automatic no, that much should be obvious. Besides, I have no need to answer to you, but I am very busy with not only school work but family affairs, I cannot always be here." Turning his gaze to the other entering, he gave him a friendly smile and nod of acknowledgement before returning his gaze to Moris. "And I had spoken to your foster parents when we made these arrangements. If they failed to tell you all of the rules I had told them, then that isn't my problem. The rules are simple, you do not poke your nose into the places you are not allowed in; which you have also already done. Let me know of any guests you may be having, and keep everything in order. Whether you choose to leave or stay is all the same to me, I could really care less what you decide. But as long as you live in my home, my rules will be followed and I will not be disrespected. Am I understood?" His voice still was not angry and he still carried that amused smirk, but he was more stern in his tone now. His patience did have a limit, and if this boy wanted to test it, so be it. But he would not like the results.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:05 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris slowly stands up, "Ok, that's it. I'm outta here" he responded and he didn't pay attention to Xane's presence in the room. "I did not go into any place I'm not supposed to go to. I have only been in here, the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom and my bedroom all of those places I was allowed to be in. I am not going to stand here and be accused by you, mister vampire sir" he said glaring at him. He left the room and headed up the stairs to get his stuff from his bedroom. "This was bound to happen with a person like him. Once I move out I won't have to deal with that cold man anymore. Have to think positively now, I'm almost out of this dull place" he thought to himself as he entered the bedroom and used his ability to help him pack up quickly. He made sure to grab Skyler's and Elliot's bags on his way back out of his former bedroom with his bags/suitcases.
kimmico13
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:18 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked into the living room and smiled seeing Elliot still sleeping. Looking closer, he seen a small animal laying with him and chuckled knowing who it was. He shook Elliot a bit. "Hey Elliot, wake up." Once he seen him open his eyes he walked back over to the dinning room and found a new person there, which he thought was the owner.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:22 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot moved a bit when he felt something on his arm but stayed asleep. After a few minutes, he felt someone shake him and call his name. He opened his eyes and seen Skyler smiled at him and walk away. Elliot sat up, rubbing his eyes, then stood and walked over to the kitchen. He stood a bit behind Skyler when he seen someone he hadn't seen before sitting at the table.

Genkawolf
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:31 am
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Xanes_Fox18

User ImageUser Image

So either the child was a liar or he had forgotten that he had stood in front of the forbidden wing and opened every single door. That is counted as poking your nose in the forbidden places. As the other walked away, Ryan simply smiled as he waved goodbye. He did not care if the child left or not, it was as he said. Moris broke the rules and that was just the truth. If the boy couldn't handle it, oh well. He was never, and never will be, Ryan's problem.

After clearing his throat, he noticed the other come back into the room, his michievious smile turning into more of a friendly one as he greeted the two.
        "Forgive me for the sour turn of events, but I have to make sure that my rules are followed. If Moris cannot keep to them, then I can no longer allow him to stay here. If one breaks the rules, others believe that it is okay to do the same." He gives an apologetic look as he motions towards the table that still held the breakfast they had made. "You are all still welcomed to finish the food you had made. There really is no need to rush out now, it would be a waste of good food."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:43 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler watched Moris head upstairs, then looked to the man at the table. "I understand but the part with guest staying is my fault sir, I didn't want to leave since it was late and just amused it would be alright." He felt bad that Moris got in trouble for them staying, he knew he should have left last night like Elliot had wanted to.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:43 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris would like to defend himself, but he thought it would be pointless and let him do what he wanted and say. It wasn't about the rules to him it was about the man himself. He wasn't hungry anymore so he was going to wait for his friends by the front porch. Hopefully they won't take too long because he doesn't want to be any longer than he needs to be.
kimmico13
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:49 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot continued to stand behind Skyler. He felt real nervous being in front of the man who he now knows own this house. He also felt bad for getting Moris in trouble. He seen Moris by the front door and slowly made his way over to him. "I'm sorry..."

Genkawolf
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:03 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris sees Elliot coming over to him, "No need to apologize Elliot. He is just another rich vampire who has control issues. The man was on my back about stuff since the day I moved here. I'm not going to let some man keep calling me a freeloader. He is the very example of the sort of people that returned me to the orphanage and make seem it was my fault even when I follow the rules" he responded. "Here's your bag" he said and held it out to him. "If you still want to eat the breakfast that I cook then you can and I will wait here for you guys. I am moving out here by my choice not his".
kimmico13
tiny14xx

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:20 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot took his bag from Moris. "Thank you and I'm not hungry." His stomach was still uneasy from seeing the owner, there was no way he could eat.

Genkawolf
Xanes_Fox18

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas