Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:10 pm
User Image

Mark would frown a bit when he informed him that he was out of tokens, that was a shame to say the least. He would offer a quarter of his own but he only had so much so he supposed that the young man would play alone. However he blinked a bit when he managed to find another token, well that was convenient to say the least. However the young man would look a bit confused when Reo wanted to make it interesting "Uh how so?" he would ask the the bet would cause the half Korean's face to burn a bit red as he quickly shook his head a bit at the other man "What?? Um...I mean...do we really have too? That seems a bit...excessive..don't you think?..." he asked as he now completely avoided the other mans gaze, suddenly feeling much more embarrassed than usual.

Remses

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reosaki Suzumiya

Things just got a bit more interesting. The guy was beet red! Who would have thought he was easily to...well not like he didn't like it. In fact, he was very much entertained with what he's seeing right now. "Well...I dunno. You said you'd like to let out some steam. So I figured it would be best to play something more challenging." Reosaki sighed as he walked over to the machine pretending to be devastated. "I guess I'm just a busybody worried for someone who doesn't even need my help." He would then glance over his shoulder to get a better look at Mark specigically looking through his long lashes with a slightly downward smile. "You wanted to play this game, right?" Hopefully his actions would get the other party go his way.

COMPANY :: Mark
                                          FORM ::Human
                                          OOC ::Hello hello~

By Bi Blitz

___

___

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image

Mark would listen to the other man and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before then shaking his head a bit at the other man's comment "Ah..well yeah but...that's a bit extreme...don't you.." he muttered a bit as his eyes remained glued to the floor before looking back up. How was he managing to make him feel bad for this!? "Oh come on! I mean..I just think..." Mark sighed a bit before nodding his head and walking over to the machine and pulling out his own quarter and looking over the controls for a moment "Yeah..yeah it is..." he would then put the coin into the machine as it came to life giving him a character select, giving time for a player two to join in. Maybe he should have just taken the game and walked away, the guy was a bit on the odd side to say the least. But at the same time Mark wasn't exactly the best judge of character.

Remses

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:31 pm

Reosaki Suzumiya

Reosaki paid no attention to Mark’s opinion about the consequence. Clearly the other party would feel awkward about his request but what’s a desperate man gotta do to convince his new found acquaintance to let him crash for free. If it were a dame then things would quite easier. The man swings both ways but that other doesn’t seem to be fit into that category. Reosaki ended up jail back in the days after messing with a straight guy. Who would have thought that it would be still illegal in Saudi Arabia?

Reosaki’s eyes glistened with joy. His puppy dog eyes worked! Now for the hard part, winning the game. It was time to slip in the cold token that he has been playing with into the slot. ’How do you play this game again?’ With his body facing the machine, he took a quick glance on how the blue haired boy chose his character. ’That looks easy enough’ His hand reached for the toggle stick, moving towards the slickest looking outfit. Those usually do more than one may perceive. He should know since he’s one. Once the game started Reosaki started jabbing buttons as if his life depends on it and the slick man started to just change his stance swinging his arms as he went back and forth. ”What the hell?!” Looks like he chose someone that has complicated set of movements.

OOC ::Don't worry the guy's gonna loose anyways~

By Bi Blitz

___

___

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:11 pm
User Image

Mark would end up choosing the more generic muscular "Main Character" looking type who wore a karategi and everything. They were usually the more basic and easier character by design so he felt they would at least be easy enough to play as. He would look at Reo who seemed rather confident at this moment and Mark let out a soft sigh as the match started, what had he gotten himself into? Not much it seems because he would back up his character a bit to scope out Reo's slick looking character, only to watch him flail about hitting air. He would then have a small but amused smile on his face "I think you eh..might have chosen a hard character..." but it didn't seem to take a rocket scientist to figure that out. But he was still just as clueless as the other was at this game and took a moment to check out the controls while Reo's character flailed about. OK, punch, kick, pressing both at once grabbed. Alright what if he just moved his control stick like this and...oh and his character launched a fireball at Reo's slick character. How he did that, he had a vague idea so maybe something to use in the future.

Remses

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:15 pm

Reosaki Suzumiya

Reosaki rolled his eyes. ”No duh Captain obvious.” The man was currently too distracted to remember that he was supposed to play the nice. There were yellow, red and blue buttons to choose from. What they do, he was still unable to determine. His character just kept on dancing uncoordinatedly. To summarize it all up, he was done for; most especially because the other party seemed to have magical powers as it threw a fireball at him. ”s**t!” He cursed beneath his breath accidentally making his character do a side step thus evading his move. ”Yes!” He rejoiced. There was a small amount deducted from his life gauge but it doesn’t matter. If he can’t attack then maybe he could do something else. His hand tilted the toggle stick towards his enemy’s direction and started sprinting towards him. If he remembered correctly in these type of games, it may end up tackling the other or better yet have some sort of hidden moves.

OOC ::Don't worry the guy's gonna loose anyways~

By Bi Blitz

___

___

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:29 am
User Image

Mark would quirk an eyebrow at the other man's childish insult towards him. Well then, now he would try a little bit harder now for that although it wouldn't be much different than Reo at this moment. But since he had the easier character it would be much more simple to beat him at the game they were on. He would then pout a bit when the fireball missed it's mark because of a well timed evasion move, he thought it was pretty cool looking. But once he saw the other begin running towards him Mark would look down at the control's that were present and decided the best course of action was to just begin wildly punching the the air in front of him by hitting one button over and over. Might as well see how that goes and maybe he could punch the other's character in the face or something and interrupt his dashing "Hm.." he let out a soft hum as he tried to remember how he did that fireball move from earlier.

(OOC: Sorry about the long periods of wait time, work's a b***h right now lol)

Remses

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:20 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυℓч ②③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑧⑧
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm
User Image

(OOC: Short post since I have work in a couple minutes lol)

Mark let out a small sigh of relief once again as he enjoyed the warm sunshine and fresh air at long last. Those storms had caused some serious damage in some areas but thankfully enough it was nothing too serious. He did have to go get his clothes back from that one girl eventually but the idea of going to her house still caused him to become flustered just thinking about it. He shook his head and tugged down on the sleeves to his dark blue jacket before then entering into the Arcade with a small smile on his face. He was thankful that this place was untouched, it was one of his favorite places to relax and let his mind wander. Once that was done the young man would nod to one of the employees politely before reaching into his pocket to fish for his loose change. He'd then walk over to a nearby basketball game and popped the quarter into the machine. He was pretty good at basketball so thankfully it wouldn't prove too difficult to play for him, although it had been awhile. After his first game he would put in another quarter after the machine spat out tickets for his win and he'd play another round.

yo punny nut

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:12 am
User Image

❛There he laid looking at me in a way no one had ever looked at me.
My hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I will not always be easy to hold onto, for my heart is scattered with thorns.
Some nights I will be quiet and he won't know how to pull me out of my weeded mind. Some nights I will forget what he sees in me and lose my balance.
Some nights I will trip over my own feet and apologize for the mess I made.
On those nights the one thing that will drag me out of my own labyrinth is that look. No one has ever looked at me quite like that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling nervous. || I'm speaking to a stranger. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

The weather had been gloomy, leaving him trapped in the confinements of his quiet house. It had been dark, then, filled only by the occasional flash of lightning, lighting up every corner of his room and the dark alley way of downtown's streets. Baby blues had been opened for days, invited by not a wink of sleep throughout the storming weather, and the flash flooding of the city streets despite taking his prescription pills, though there were short moments in-between where he wondered if he had fallen asleep. When there came a day he'd catch a full night's sleep, having increased his doses on his own, he'd find himself struggling to straighten his footsteps, washed over by a new-found sense of light-headedness as he dragged his heavy body to the living room. Eventually, regardless if the sleeping pills had worked on him, the young man who was now psychologically dependant on the medication could no longer sleep without it, leaving him anxious of the deafening silence of nightfall. Where the only sounds welcoming his ears were the ticking seconds of his clock and the occasional drip of the loose toilet faucet, like a loud gunshot against his eardrums. But Hope could not complain, knowing it was an exchange he had willingly made to be alive.

His footsteps came to a stop before the a young man with strips of tickets gathered by his feet, dulled baby blues lifted, casting his gaze onto the swift movements of the wrist, the way long, slender fingers gathered the basketball within the grasp of his hand, the way it pushed against the rough, brown surface as he took a quick, yet accurate shot through the hoop. Hues of blue glistened, half amazed, and half drowsy both from the man's skilled methods, and the lingering side effects of his medication.

”Καταπληκτική..” Amazing. he murmured, his tone laced with a sense of wonder one second, before it took on a one hundred eighty degree change the next. His cheeks flushed a delicate shade of pink, dusted with light brown freckles like gold fallen leaves in mid-autumn. ”I—I’m sorry-“ He raised his hands, quickly dismissing himself as darkened, nervous hues downcast onto his black, leather slip-ons, worn around the side of its rubber edges. Releasing a bout of nervous chuckles, Hope lifted his gaze, and without meeting his eyes, they fell upon the shape of his broader shoulders. His avoidant gaze already revealing the lack of confidence in him as a person.

”You- This- I just— I just thought you were really good, that’s all-“

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

By Bi Blitz

PUMMMY

Trash

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:16 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Another man l Activity: Basketball arcade game l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark had started to get in the zone as he released the ball and landing it one after another. It was a bit difficult at first since the hoop was designed to be about the same size as the ball itself so it was somewhat rigged against the player. Thankfully though he was pretty good at basketball in general so after the rough first round of missed baskets his second game was becoming more and more easy as he was soon sinking basket after basket. A small grin on his face formed as he was so focused on the game in front of him that Mark didn't even notice the other person standing there watching him. It wasn't until he heard the other person speak in another language that he blinked a bit and turned around just as he was mid throw to see the other standing there.

Mark had just turned in time to see the other suddenly become flustered, causing the young man to blink a bit in surprise before his bewilderment gave way to his own bashfulness once he heard the other compliment him
"N..no it's fine! You weren't eh..doing anything wrong" he got out himself as his own gaze traveled to the floor, traveling up and down unable to meet the other man's gaze as he focused any anything but him "I used to umm...play basketball quite a bit in school, so this isn't much more difficult..." Mark would stand there awkwardly unsure of what else to say at the moment before glancing over and motioning to the other game that was beside the one he was at "You..wanna play against each other?" the young man was a bit unaware if the other wanted to play or not but he figured that it would a polite thing to offer. Mark would then immediately tug down the sleeves of his jacket once again as he finally forced himself to look at the other man, just to notice he was avoiding his gaze as well "Mark...by the way..." invite him to a game but not introduce yourself first? Smooth move on his part clearly.

yo punny nut

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:43 am
User Image

My hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I will not always be easy to hold onto, for my heart is scattered with thorns.
Some nights I will be quiet and he won't know how to pull me out of my weeded mind. Some nights I will forget what he sees in me and lose my balance.
On those nights the one thing that will drag me out of my own labyrinth is that look. No one has ever looked at me quite like that.❜

I'm feeling nervous. || I'm speaking to Mark. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Despite leading peaceful days ever since five or six years ago, the trauma of the constant and excessive bullying had stuck with him as a person, drilling both the lack of confidence, and timidity into his personality. Ostracized, and bullied both in school, and in his abusive household, he would be yelled at over the smallest of matters, be it their gaze meeting, or simply just being around in general. He had always been bullied for being feminine, for being the scrawny, quiet, odd boy in class. Eventually contributing to his fearful, and closed off personality, much alike a scared mouse.

Hunched shoulders, avoidant gaze and an overall withdrawn posture, his body language screamed of a lack of confidence. Hope tugged against the edges of his lengthy sleeve, hiding his small horizontal keloid scar beneath the black wrist band he wore. Flinching at the sound of his voice, Hope braced himself, only hesitantly lifting his gaze when the young man's tone held not a single trace of malice. Baby blues met shades of light grey, like the colour of a rain cloud warning the city of an oncoming storm, curtained by long dark lashes as though he was staring at the sky through a forest of pine trees. It lacked colour, yet the half cyborg thought it was beautiful nonetheless. Noting the similar body language, and the equal bashfulness, the tension eased, and Hope found his gaze slowly lifting to meet the stranger's. ”T-That’s very cool!” his eyes lit up, like the slow light of a match stick. ”I’ve never been good at sports, so..” his voice quieted. It wasn't hard to guess at all from his stature that he was the type who'd always get picked last in gym class, or the type that'd always call in sick to school, that'd always be the one falling ill. Hope, or Mikael, for that matter never really had a healthy body, and neither does he now.

Catching his movements, Hope's eyes followed, eventually falling upon the vacant machine to his right. "You..wanna play against each other?", and he would seem just a tad surprised, for the first time in a while, invited to a game, or remotely anything at all at this point. Hesitating, he'd part his lips to protest, yet not a single word could leave his lips, other than a quiet okay as his footsteps carried him over to the machine. Pale cheeks were dusted a delicate shade of pink, half excited, and half nervous as he rummaged his pockets for a small pouch he had self-sewn within the past couple of weeks.

”Mark.” he repeated, trying the name, and eventually getting hooked on the way it rolled smoothly off his tongue. ”Mark.” he repeated again, this time, his tone was half laced with wonder and delight, learning the fourth name since he moved to Soleil nearly half a year ago. It always felt new to him, always came as a wonder he could add to his collections: Names. Realising that perhaps he may have been rubbing the other person the wrong way, the young man was quick to shut himself up, allowing the name to carve itself within the depths of his mind.

”H-Hope. Mr—My grandpa calls me Hope.” he answered, tossing his change into the machine.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

By Bi Blitz

PUMMMY

Trash

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:24 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Another man l Activity: Basketball arcade game l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark stood there awkwardly rubbing his arm a bit as he remembered his school days. Time spent on the court was about the only time that he didn't have to worry about bullies bearing down on him. Thankfully with just a bit of practice the half Korean man had become very reliable and rather good at the game. However he was never quite able to shake the bullies since despite his effort he couldn't become a jock like the others at his school. Mark would mentally shake those thoughts from his head, he wasn't in school anymore. His therapist warned him against dwelling on the past and he was going to take their words seriously. Instead he focused on the other, much lither yet only slightly taller man before him and shook his head a bit at the compliment "Thanks but it's...not really much a big deal..." he downplayed his time playing basketball as nothing much. Mark was just never able to take a compliment for what it was and had to argue against it, almost like he felt like he didn't deserve to be complimented.

The younger man perked up just a bit and shook his head before turning to his own game next to him and motioned to the hoop
"I..it's not that hard..um..you just have to watch how hard you eh...throw it..." he then nodded his head a bit as he focused on playing around with he change in his pocket, pretending to fish for a quarter as his gaze lowered back to the ground "I mean...y..you don't have to...I..just thought..." Mark thought that maybe someone would be interested in joining him and maybe he could actually socialize and make a friend. Mark only knew one person, a neighbor who he only spoke to for twenty minutes the other day before she vanished into the storm. However the sound of the other softly saying OK made Mark a bit more excited than it normally should, but his therapist did say to enjoy the little things in life so he'd do just that. Just as he was about to put his own quarter in he dared to lift his gaze back to the other when he heard his name repeated twice. Said man would notice he wasn't actually calling for him and was just speaking it, maybe to remember it? Mark would then blink a bit at the others introduction but more so he now noticed just how blue Hope's eyes were, like sapphires "You're eyes are really pretty Hope..." he complimented without much filter or thought about how weird it must have sounded coming from a total stranger you just met. As soon as he realized what he said Mark's cheeks turned pink from embarrassment and instead stuck the quarter into the machine as both came to life, initiating the challenge between players. The smaller basketballs would be released and the game would begin with Mark quickly grabbing the first ball and missing, a bit frazzled at himself for blurting that compliment out just a second ago.

yo punny nut

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:36 am
User Image

I'm feeling embarrassed. || I'm speaking to Mark. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Baby blues darkened and lowered briefly, noting the oddly similar traits the both of them held. Unconfident, bashful, shy, and timid. Had this always been the way he came off to others? And for a brief moment, Hope was curious of his backstory, if he had been through the same thing. Hope paused, releasing his grip from the long sleeves of his light brown, oversized sweater before feeling the slow stretch of a small smile against the corners of his pale, cherry pink lips. ”Then.. maybe not.” he turned to the machine, running his fingers along the red patterns along the cold surface of its metal built, cold, dusted with faint indents and scratches from frustrations of previous players, worn, as though it had been around since the beginning of its launch. ”But that's okay, I think it's cool.” his voice was answered in a tone spoken barely above a quiet whisper, yet aloud enough to fall upon his ears, though it was easily missed by inattentive ears. Regardless if it had been a big deal or not, Hope found wonder in the smallest of things: be it sewing, or even running a full course of track and field without warning any medals, or simply just acing a simple test, they came off to the young half cyborg like a huge achievement, something he felt people should be proud of. But he would not utter a single word, knowing he was prone to downplaying himself, just as Mark had to his remarkable score.

Taking the young man's advice, his eyes returned to the machine when the music begun to play, and the bars lowered, releasing the basketballs from its metal confinements. Slender fingers reached for the ball, bringing it up to his eye-level. His surroundings fell silent, shutting out the rest of the world when Mark's compliment came like a sudden crack of fireworks, like the sudden pop of a small cracker. “Your eyes are really pretty Hope...” and like a broken record, it repeated in his head, causing a delicate flush to cloud his freckled cheeks. Without proper control, his hands pushed against the ball, sending it beeline against the edge of the rim at a frantic impulse with a loud thump, followed by a hard impact against a solid metal when the ball returned and crashed against the side of his head, leaving the young man clutching his head in pain, and equally overwhelmed by both the embarrassment of a compliment, and a sudden wave of dizziness. Baby blues flashed a bright shade of crimson by the sudden pain, eventually dulling into a dark shade of navy blue, before it lightened back into a bright shade of sapphire.

”P—Pretty?” he exclaimed, deepening the redness of his cheeks, as frantic baby blues struggled to find a place to settle, eventually landing upon his own black slip-ons.

”N-No one ever told me it was p-pretty..”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

By Bi Blitz

PUMMMY

Trash

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:12 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Hope l Activity: Basketball arcade game l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark was pointedly not looking in Hope's direction as he threw his second ball, this time scoring a point unlike his first attempt. He was internally beating himself up at his mindless comment. Why on earth had he said that? Hope probably thought he was a total weirdo now! But then another part of him pointed out how similar the two were in many ways so maybe he'd understand? It was quite surprising to meet someone who was just as bashful as he was, usually if he met someone it was a girl who was shy and timid not another man, no matter how feminine he seemed. It made him think of the other as a possible kindred spirit of sorts, at least that's what he thought although there was no way to know for sure right now since they were still stranger. Still though despite how quiet the other was Mark was just able to catch the others insistence on his prowess in basketball. It was kind of nice, even if he disagreed with it. However the younger man's attention was soon drawn to the other man when he heard a loud thud from next to him, seeing the ball bounce clean off Hope's head "A..are you OK!?" he quickly turned away from his own game to look at Hope whom was clutching his head. These balls were really solid and well inflated so no doubt it must have hurt but how hard had he thrown the basketball? Mark had even warned him about throwing it too hard. He must have reacted negatively to the compliment, it wouldn't be the first time someone did "I..um..I'm sorry! I shouldn't haveopenedmybigmouth and..." Mark began rambling with an apologetic look, only to be stopped when he heard the other's exclamation and he could feel his own cheeks turn back to their pink color from moments earlier.

He'd soon begin to start rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, now making sure his own gray eyes were glued to his shoes, unable to even attempt to meet the others gaze
"Well...y..yeah...blue's my favorite color and well...your eyes are...pretty..." Mark would then be taken by surprise when Hope informed him that nobody ever complimented his eyes before he stopped rubbing his neck and now stuck his hands in his pockets "Well...they are and...yeah..." Mark was about as smooth as sandpaper but at least he made an attempt at complimenting others. However the sound of an alarm blaring caught his attention as the basketball game announced his victory because he scored one point. He'd then notice the now nicely sized pile of tickets by his feet and he'd bend over to pluck them from the ground before finally forcing himself to lift his gaze up to Hope's face "Do you...wanna play...some other games?" Mark offered the other man since it seemed like the basketball game might not have been such a good option for them to play. He also offered on the possibility that he could make a friend, something he was painfully lacking at the moment.

yo punny nut

Quote:

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games