Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

That shrieking voice helped in snapping him out of his reverie, and he had to take a step back, keeping himself in the line and making sure that the cart wouldn't accidentally bump into that person. Chester took in the sight of that other male. Wait, the voice was somehow familiar but the looks? It was as if the other was an entirely different person. It was only when the other mentioned his name, as well as the squad name that the recognition lit up in his brain. "W-woah, Fisher?! Is that you?! I just thought that-" he cleared his throat, having to rephrase some words, "I mean, wow! It has been a long time since our last encounter. Umm, in response to your words about the cat, yes, I do have one, and she's been my pet for a long time. She's in my house, though." The DJ rubbed his cheek with a index finger, feeling embarrassed as hell.

It wasn't long before someone else joined in on the conversation, a female this time, and red-orange hues took in the sight of that girl. She was right about the weather, and he had the urge to laugh sheepishly but that would sound obnoxious, so he settled for a smile. "Well, yeah, I'm aware on the weather, but still gotta take care of the cat and I tend to forget some things. Planning not to stay here for too long, anyway," he confessed. Yep, there was another urge to laugh, but he straightened his posture and kept his mouth shut before the temptation was given in. He then eyed the stuff that was loaded up into her cart.

"Looks like you have a pet to take care of as well. That's adorable," he commented, then his attention turned to Fisher, "Thinking of heading to Sucre's next after this, before the lovely tour to my house. Will that be good to make up for lost time? That is, unless you have other plans," he went on, hoping that Fisher wouldn't mind the suggestion, with the extra protection from rain as bonus.

Mood: embarrassed as hell
Company: Fisher and a girl
Money: $50.00 (Wallet); $1375.00 (Bank)
OOC:

whiters4

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:33 am
User Image
User Image

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌
                                                            『〖◈Mood'! Panicked◈ I'm Hangin'! With Chester, Rosie〗 』
                                                            『〖◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sbemen 〗 』
                                                            『〖 ◈ OOC: me: **posts within 12 hours of being quoted, Also me: **sobs loudly**〗 』

It was the sort of exclamation Fisher should have expected, yet his cheeks burned and his ears stung slightly from the heat, his smile a more coy one now as he retorted a single nod. The true red head was polite enough to consider his outburst before it had the potential to pass his lips too hastily, which he was grateful for just after he'd been bracing himself for it. His gaze had fallen to the floor just that quickly, only to slowly rise as he agitated his heel against the tile. "Yeah, a few months, actually." Long before his change, but at least after he began staying with Sage. Back when he was still a sunbeam, in his own eyes- Before his optimism had taken a hit and then outright got pumbled; he was trying to get back to that. Had Chester really had a cat all that time? Fisher wasn't a pet person, but it was neat...Strange he had never mentioned it. "That's really cool- and-" He chuckled, "Pretty good you don't have her out here in this weather."

Looking aside as someone else made their way to the line, a female with complementing hair and eyes, Fisher quickly assessed the situation and cocked his head. From what he could tell he wasn't really delaying Chester from checking out at all. Besides, "I'm stranded because of that storm, but I'm not in line." He'd nod. See? Not adding to her hold up at all! Chester had his own reasons for being here, as he explained. Cats needed to eat, as did whatever creature she was intending to feed with what food she had there. His eyse didn't leave the woman as he listened to and replied to his musically talented companion. "You mean for sweets? I'd never say no to that! I might be trapped at your home in this storm if we aren't careful, though." His eyes didn't stray far from the female's face, in the way he seemed to memorize it, drawing her on paper without physically doing so. When was the last time he had drawn or painted? "Sorry for blocking the isle. Can I help you carry anything? So I'm not so much a jerk as I probably seem like right now." He hummed, cocking his head the other way.

Speech= #8ec127
XYZ

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

AnnoyedPanda

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Pet Store

xxx Alone

xxx Keeping Warm
OoC:
whiters4
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Rose sniffled as she adjusted her glasses. Ugh, she could already feel it! She was starting get sick already and she hadn't even been outside that long! Literally, all she had done was walk to and from her car, it wasn't all that much. Yet, she could feel the stuffiness of her nose and the puffy feeling around her eyes. Pressure was beginning to build within her sinuses and she wanted nothing more than to go home and take a steaming hot shower. Shifting her weight as she listened to the two boys, amber eyes glanced between them. Rose slowly nodded in response to the red head mentioning her having a pet, otherwise she wouldn't be here. "I do, an evil weasel named Sherlock," she replied as she took up her spot at the counter. Placing her items on the counter since the other one wasn't actually in line, she looked back to the pale one. "I don't know that being stranded here is a good thing." She knew she wouldn't want to be stuck here if she was given a choice. The constant screaming of the animals that were terrified of this kind of weather would wear on her nerves too quickly. "I hate to offer things like this, but given the weather..." Rose paused as she huffed softly and paid for her things. "You're more than welcome to be stranded at my house- with animals. If you want." She added the part about the animals for the red head, who obviously had one or he wouldn't have bought the food. The strawberry blonde shrugged her shoulders, not really caring one way or another.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:53 pm
User Image

All that talk aside, it was best to keep moving, more so when it was finally time for him to have the cat food checked out so that he could pay for it. The wallet that he fished out from his bag wasn't that heavy, just laden with money bills and a few cards, though the plastic part where the photo was kept was left bare. He had taken out Jessie's picture a week after the break-up, considering that he had to move on for his own sake. As soon as the transaction was done and he got the receipt, he picked up the bag, which was a bit too heavy but something that he could handle. "Your house may not be that bad as well. I may consider dropping by as well if I have time. Hopefully, once this weather's in good shape," he spoke to the female. Tiffany may need some new pet pals along the way.

He then stepped out of the way so the bespectacled girl would have her turn in paying as well, now being close to Fisher. She may be feeling under the weather and that sniffle earlier was a sign, so it was best to get her some consideration. "Ah, yeah, gotta know your name and address, for reference, at least," he said next, realizing that such info was a plus. Not that he would force the female to share those details if she didn't want to, he may end up accepting her decision to keep things private if that would be the case. Chester then focused his attention on Fisher, commencing a bit more of the catch up conversation, "So, how are things coming along at your end? Anything interesting?"

Mood: mostly good
Money: $28.00 (Wallet - after paying); $1375.00 (Bank)
OOC:

whiters4

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:09 am
User Image
User Image

『〖◈Mood'! Uncomfortable, Cornered ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Chester, Rose〗 』
                                                            『〖◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sbemen 〗 』
                                                            『〖 ◈ OOC: 〗 』

Fisher stood aside as Chester moved forward to pay, taking his shirt between both hands and twisting it tightly enough to start getting some water out. He couldn't necessarily help it, he was soaked and dripping anyway, but cringed at the fasc he was creating a slipping hazard on the floor. He'd volunteer to mop it for the employee if he could, but meanwhile he couldn't afford to take a hit to his immune system. "Ha! That's amazing." He laughed at her pet's name, and the fact she called him evil. Beginning to wring his ponytail next, he blinked cerulean hues back to the female. "I have sambucol tablets in my bag if you want some?" Offered the mushi, understanding if she didn't trust to receive anything she'd need to take orally from a stranger. Since he didn't make his own DNA, his form tended to decay rather than heal, depending on the situation. No, he wasn't very much into risks, just like he wasn't into this rain.

"I uh..." He trailed off at her offer- not even her offer, but Chester's response to it. He stared shortly before switching faces once more. Now, back to the last thing, "Considering I was stuck in the rain before this, being stranded here is way better. I wont make you put yourself in that position though, you hate it." He less minded the noise of the animals so much as thew smell- his mp3 couldn't cover that up like it could the latter. 'And ah, Chester- Don't think she meant that offer how you think she did." He'd laugh meekly, folding his arms across his chest and giving a small shiver. It was freaking him out staying on the beach during this storm, either one of their houses would be a vast improvement on his end. "I'd really just like to be anywhere else. But uh, if you're needing food like we are....Assuming you can't share Sherlock's food, heh." The mushi attempted a joke.

While Rose decided and paid for her items, Fisher turned to the male at his side. How long had it been exactly? The beach a month or so ago, he'd think? Back when they'd taken a scuba diving lesson, or something. It had been fun, the red head helped him get away fro a while. Even if they weren't close friends, at least Chester was around- nearby, probably, if he ever put the effort in. And anyway, the only things that had happened to him lately were the fights with his brother and a run into with his ex- whom had disappeared much like she came. Fisher hated sharing such negative things, much less feel his spirits fall because of them. "Oh...um...I, ah, um...." Fisher looked away, chewing his inner cheek nervously. "No. nothing interesting at all. I mean, I guess that I look like this now, but that's a long story." Yeah, that was something both unavoidable and hard to understand for other people, especially those whom were only human- not that Chester was. Grinding his heel into the floor, he passed the subject off best he could. "What's new with you besides the cat?"

Speech= #8ec127
XYZ

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Pet Store

xxx Strangers

xxx Keeping Warm
OoC: Sorry it's so late!
whiters4
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

As her items were being rung up, Rose leaned against the counter and looked at her current company. Rifling through her purse, she found an old receipt and scribbled her details on it. She knew nothing about these guys and yet she was giving them some intimate information. For all she knew, they could be a serial killer team! However, just like she often did, Rose ignored the possible consequences of her actions and handed the information to the red head for him to share with his friend. While she was confused by the pale one's enthusiasm, making friends before she kicked the bucket couldn't be all that bad. She had all but given up her former friends when she was first diagnosed and hadn't really bothered to make anymore afterwards. The only other people she had met since moving here, was her doctor, that army vet and Two; whom she had slept with. The strawberry blonde mused over the night's events and wondered if her constant hookups were her way of trying to have children before she died.

Her attention turned back to the clerk once she was handed her items and needed to pay. Pulling out her card from her purse, she paid and backed away from the counter as she grabbed her things. She sniffled again as the pale one offered her some tablets, probably for her rapidly forming cold. Her features relaxed as she shrugged her shoulders, "Sure." Sliding the bag onto her arm, she held out a hand to receive the medicine as she couldn't help the humorous laugh that erupted from her throat at the assumption of her offer between them. While she would never turn such a thing down, she was being entirely platonic this time around. With her sickness quickly taking over, she wasn't feeling well enough to attempt such a thing. Rose eventually shrugged her shoulders casually, "It's entirely up to you guys. Although it's better to be stuck with people rather than alone, I would think." She couldn't really say for sure because she was often by herself, or with Sherlock. Preferring to be alone and partake in her strange hobbies, Rose couldn't accurately say one way or the other. Looking out a window, she sighed and looked back to them. "It's gotten pretty dark, I can at least give you guys a ride home so you're not stuck in any floods," she offered.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:51 pm
User Image

With Fisher helping out the female with the medicine, Chester was waiting till the offer was accepted by the girl. It was no joke having to deal with something like that; he was like that too when he was younger, when he suffered from fever, with his mom offering some home remedies. However, that may not be the case for the bespectacled female whose condition may be a bit too worse, though Chester didn't have the right to know about that. After Fisher replied to his question, Chester went on with his turn, "Nothing much going on as well, although I am planning to get a scooter. Studying for the exams so that I can get the driver's license. Maybe I can let you jump in for a ride," he grinned. At least, that was another thing that Chester was looking forward to.

The female the mentioned about offering them the lift via her car. Normally, Chester would refuse, but the weather was not on their side right now. "That, I'll accept," he nodded after staring at the view outside, knowing that there wasn't much of a choice. And with that, after grabbing his umbrella from the stand, he waited near the exit for the other two, knowing that the female may guide the two to her car once they would reach the parking lot later. To be fair, he was unsure about what her car looked like in the first place.

Money: $28.00 (Wallet); $1375.00 (Bank)
OOC:

whiters4

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:15 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυℓч ②⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨③
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:59 pm
User Image

Tiffany let out a purr, a sign that she was feeling a bit too nervous for the check-up. Chester had to reassure her with a pat on her head together while he whispered, "Hey, it's not going to take long. It's to make sure that you stay alive and healthy." There was a chance that he would have to change the cat's diet plan since she had grown up after months of being by his side. Today's a lucky day for the pet owner, mainly because there's the free check-up coming along for cats and it's a once-in-a-lifetime moment for Chester. Because of that, he woke up a bit earlier as usual, hoping that he would at least sign-up early before the line would grow and the waiting time would become so long.

And that was what he did. The two ended up arriving early and there was a small line for registration. Chester ended up listening to the music on his media player while waiting. At least Tiffany has a collar attached to the leash so that she wouldn't have to wander that far while being under his company. After seven minutes, it was his turn to fill up his part of the form, and he ended up sitting down while Tiffany yawned. The cat knew she would have to stay calm and patient until it would be her turn, despite the fact that she was still nervous. She simply laid down, eyes wandering aimlessly at what's close to her.

Company: Tiffany
Money: $25.00 (Wallet - after various expenses); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

kotaro17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:52 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Cat's Meow tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Customers/Chester tab tab MONEY: $300 tab

• tab tab 🌸 It was a pretty calm morning...mostly. He'd had a little snafu when he first got up to head to work that morning. Rather...once he'd left home. Ending up with someone else's coffee all over his shirt. Changing into his uniform shirt at work, he had nothing to change back into later to go home, so he'd probably just have to wear his work shirt home. Wheeling a cart alongside him, filled to the brim with bags of animal food and other toys and things stuck in it. Seeing the line of people waiting for pet check ups and filling out applications, Kisari excused himself slinking past them with his cartful of items. "S'cuse me, thank you..."

tab tab 🌸 His voice quiet and soft as he scooted past. Stopping at a near shelf as he unloaded the bags of food. Blinking when he felt a presence near him. Looking down to see the cat that had stretched her leash walking close to him from where she'd been with her owner moments before. He always had moments like this with animals, where they often approached him because of his race and abilities. His scent seemed to always attract them and he'd have swarms of animals to get to pet. Smiling, "Hello darling, what's your name?" Crouching down to be more level with the cat on the ground. Reaching out to pet her head.

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:09 pm
User Image

The orange-haired male was still engrossed in his music, eyes closed, internally humming in his head to lessen the noise. When he reopened, there was the brunet approaching Tiffany and the stranger gave the cat a gentle pat on the head. The cat purred softly, starting to feel relaxed under the touch, though Chester was now curious at the newcomer. Was the brunet a newcomer to the job? He wasn't sure, but the other male was definitely good-looking. Chester had to take off his earbuds, letting them rest close to his neck, before replying, "That's my cat, Tiffany. Whatever trick you did to her, she has grown fond of you so suddenly."

Tiffany then stopped purring and rubbed her nose close to the brunet's palm. "So, are you a new worker for the pet shop? First time meeting you here and you seem to be good with animals. Definitely fitting for the job," Chester commented. The cat then leaned down, feeling calmer now with the brunet close to her side, closing her eyes as she fell asleep. If only the male would be Chester's neighbor so that he would learn more about the other...

Company: Tiffany, new worker
Money: $25.00 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

kotaro17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:31 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

tab WHERE: Cat's Meow tab tab FEELING: xxx tab tab WITH: Customers/Chester tab tab MONEY: $300 tab

• tab tab 🌸 Smiling as he continued petting the cat's head, scratching behind her ears. Feeling the vibrations from her purring. "Oh yes, you're a precious one." Cooing to her, animals just were substantially easier to deal with then people. It helped that they were so cute and furry too most of them. Blinking lifting his gaze when he heard someone speaking to him. Blushing a little flustered since he'd been all caught up in his attention on the kitty.

"A-ah...Tiffany, aww well that's a real pretty name for such a pretty girl. I'm sorry, I hope I didn't overstep or anything approaching her without your permission? She's just such a sweetheart and was calling out for petting." A little sheepishly, as he looked back down to Tiffany, "Oh um...would you believe it's a trade secret? All pet store workers have special animal powers. Ahah….no...I just...I guess she senses I'm a big animal person. I just go to mush over cute furbabies." A fond term for pets.

Nodding to his question, "Y-yes, I um I just started here actually as the cashier. Good job and I get to be around sweetie pies like Tiffany all day." Plus he did need money, even though his family offered to pay for everything he needed and would send him money. He figured he'd need to work so he would resist the temptation to lay around in bed moping all day. Smiling seeing Tiffany nod off napping. "I know they sometimes get nervous when it comes to check ups...it's nice to help calm them down. She seems a little less anxious now." Having lulled her into a nap it seems.

Standing, he offered his hand for the male to shake in greeting. "Um...I'm Kisari...as you've already heard, the cashier here. You must be a regular," a regular shopper here since the male knew Kisari was a new employee. And also because he figured he must come here a lot for things for Tiffany. This was probably the most he'd spoken to anyone since he'd arrived here. He just would get caught up when he was around playing with all the pets, he could get to talking.

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:18 pm
User Image

Chester waved a hand when the worker apologized for overstepping the boundaries a bit, a sign that he was chill with that. "Nah, you're good. She rarely hisses at anyone who dares to go near any of us," he explained. In fact, those who dared steal his stuff inside the house deserved the hissing together with claws coming out. He nodded when the other mentioned about the feline calming down after the little gesture bestowed to her. "Indeed, best that she should be on her good behavior later on," he spoke. When the cashier was offering the hand for the DJ to shake, the ginger-haired was fast to reciprocate, accepting the gesture and performing the deed before letting go a few seconds later. Definitely warm, though not as much as the freshly-baked bread that he made himself the other day.

"Indeed, I am a regular. Though it's actually my first time hearing your name. Call me Chester, the DJ working at that nightclub in the city. Today's actually my day off," he confessed. Perhaps, life went on so fast that he tended to forget some things. "Though for how long did you work here exactly?" he questioned. That may be another thing that was lost in oblivion since he had other stuff to do. And with the exams coming in for his license, that couldn't be helped. There was the crying sound of a little girl since she found out that her rabbit's actually dying and the girl had run off, much to the shock of her mom and a few others. Chester sighed when he heard that wail, "Yeah, this will be a long one, but condolences to that poor kid right there."

Company: Tiffany, Kisari
OOC:

kotaro17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:15 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kisari Nim Astor

User Image

User Image

• tab tab 🌸 Smiling, "Awww well if she hisses, she's protective of her family then. Animals, cats, dogs, any kinds are most intuitive when it comes to people. They can sense when someone means harm or some wrong doing. They get very defensive. Cats can even act like a parent to baby humans and stay with them, by their cribs, and take a swipe at anyone they don't want near them." He loved that about animals, regardless of the fact they couldn't communicate in words people understood, their actions speak volumes. Scratching at people they don't trust or hissing, etc. Same with dogs and most other creatures.

tab tab 🌸 "Aww well I'm sure she'll be a darling for her check up. I'll make sure to have a treat ready to send home with her for being a good girl, if you stop at my register before you both leave." Inviting him to basically come talk to him some more before he left the store. He seemed a nice enough fellow, Kisari liked speaking to him thus far. He hadn't exactly made any sort of acquaintances since coming here yet. Knowing it would be good to get out and interact more. Working his way out of that wounded shell of his. "O-oh, the nightclub? Wow that must be fun...I've never been to one before honestly..." Rubbing the back of his head a little sheepishly. He wasn't a big partying type, or at least he hadn't been to nightclubs before. "Ah I hope we won't be making you take too much time out of your day off, so you can relax." Hoping the appointment wouldn't take too long for him.

tab tab 🌸 "I'm still pretty new...I've only really been here about a month...and a couple weeks that I started working here. So not too long really. How about you? Is your DJing, your music a passion for you?" Something he enjoyed working at. Like Kisari with animals. Turning at the sound of the crying, seeing the little girl take off. It broke his heart, wishing he could help. Really with animals, other then being able to interact, connect with them on a level humans couldn't, his powers were limited to plant growth and repairing. If he could he would wish to heal the poor rabbit. "That's the one thing...about this job, I love it here with the animals...but It's heartbreaking when there's something I wish I could do in these situations. Pardon me, one moment please."

tab tab 🌸 Not wanting the child lost in the store or running out into the streets, Kisari went to go find her in the aisles. Finding her huddled in one of the corners, hiding by the animal carriers crying. "Hello sweetheart," crouching down by her, talking softly to her. Looking around he didn't see anyone else watching, holding out his hands cupped in front of him. A glow in his palms, the child watched a pink flower grow from his hands, it shimmered like little crystals were around it. "I know it hurts, losing your best friend like that, but your rabbit doesn't want to see you hurting like this. It wants you to remember all the good times with it, the memories. This flower, it's magic, okay, but it's a secret magical flower just for you. It's to remember your friend by. It shines when you are feeling your happiest when remembering your rabbit. It will only work for you." It was a cute little magic trick basically...something to awe little kids. To help them when they mourned their poor pets. He didn't like to let too many people know about his abilities, since that'd been used against him before. "Now let's go find your mum, I'm sure she's worried." Leading her back to her mom at the front of the store.

kotaro17

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:29 pm
User Image

Okay, so Kisari's time of employment wasn't completely new. Ooops. That one aside, he nodded at the question about music being his passion, "That's right. I actually have a social media channel wherein I'm sharing my creations. But I have something else to do, having to study for my driver's license." The ginger-haired didn't mention yet about getting a new scooter; that would still take some more time. He frowned at the mention that Kisari wished that there were some things that he could do, especially with the poor girl crying because of the dying rabbit. Death could snatch anyone at any time, and no human or animal would be spared from such fate.

He then watched the cashier comforting the girl with the flower. He smiled, though at the back of his head, there was a nostalgic memory of his time with Jessie. The bouquet that he gave her as a proof of love... indeed, such relationship didn't last long. he was only brought back to reality when the kid went back to her mom.

"Glad to know that she'll be fine," he said, and then he had to turn off his media player since leaving it on for another while longer would drain the battery."Anyway, up to what time is your shift for today, Kisari?" he asked. Chester wouldn't plan for something big, but it would depend if the other would have some free time in his hands. He woudn't mind rescheduling to see what would seem appropriate for both sides.

Mood: mostly good, nostalgic
Company: Tiffany, Kisari
OOC:

kotaro17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items