Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

With a sub now charted to head to Aquatos. "Should only take a few hours" Mizori muttered reaching a hand out and petting Elsa. "Sorry my sweet this time you can't come with me" the dryad cooed towards the little bird as it happily rubbed against her finger. "Father" Mizori muttered picking up else as she walked towards the balcony again setting the little bird down on the hand railing. "Follow up until the sea. After that keep collecting any information that you can while I am gone." Leaning in she kissed the little bird on the top of the head as it fluttered away from the balcony flying back towards the city.

A knock at the door behind her echoed thru her apartment. The voice of a man on the other side speaking of the preparations being complete brought a smile to her face. One thing that was good from the company was that they were quick to set things up. "Open the door and get my bag" Mizori called out as a man a bit taller then her walked inside. He was the one assigned to transport her to Aquatos over the next few hours. "Do be careful with that bag" Mizori said as the man picked up the bag and made his way out with her in close tow. They would arrive at the sub in half an hour and be on their way towards Aquatos first to look for these jewels.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:40 am
Marcus chuckled. "Hmmm...not that I can think of....though I did hear the world super star DJ Techno is performing down here tonight." He said jokingly as he stood up. Now...let's go find the others so we may go get you fitted properly." He said as he started walking towards the doors

Alex chuckled. "Do not worry my friend. You still stand on earth. Besides, that dome is made of more than just ice...you see that's the power of the pure essence. As long as we have faith in it's protection it'll do just that." He said softly. "We wouldn't let you all drown down here." he said smiling

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:42 pm

Looking at Alex, the anxiousness on Joe's face hadn't lessened even at his words. "Forgive me. I do not hold such faith towards Njord nor Ægir to believe that under the sea I will be gifted with their protection." Joe said to him looking towards Skye and the others. Why was it that he felt so anxious in this place he wondered. The water surrounding them for some reason was daunting and held no semblance of friendliness in Joe's mind. What Alex had said about pure essence tho seeped into Joe's mind for the moment quieting his anxiety, it was likely as this dome the same with the mountain that was always shrouded in storms. That was likely the place where the pure essence of yellow was located.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:03 pm
Skye smiled back at Marcus as she followed him towards the port where everyone else was at. "So how was the ride? Everyone alright?" she asked them. Looking at Joe, she noticed that he looked a little uneasy. She expected that out of flame boy Daren the most since there was so much water. She didn't think anyone else would feel uncomfortable. To her, it was great down here. A little while later, it seemed like he calmed down so she believes that he'll be alright.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:12 pm
Marcus smiled as they approached the others. "Hey at least the city isn't moving right now..." He remarked with a wink. "It's good to see the sub held up on the way down here. It seems the pure essence felt our cop friend approaching and cleared the currents away." He said before laughing.

Evan looked around the port at all the people and creatures wandering around. "Jeez....this is a lively port..." He muttered before looking to Skye. "You sure do seem more chipper since we got here though. That's a plus!" He said smiling as Temaro meowed from his bag. "I heard of Atlantis but never knew this place existed...."

Alex chuckled. "Atlantis is just a cover up.... some divers decades ago saw a glimpse of this city when it was relocating and ever since they have been trying to track it. So we invented Atlantis as a means to cover up tracks from any beings who are not in tap with an essence of some sort." He explained as he put a hand on his hip. "Every color city and capital do this...they find within fairytales and lore." He said laughing. "Neverland, the garden of Eden, tha Dark forest....all real places."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm
"Okay okay. We all know I'm happy down here.." Skye said, blushing from embarrassment and looking away from the others. It was true that she wasn't thrilled at first when she decided to go with these people to look for pure essences, but hearing people saying she's in a better mood was just embarrassing for her. She listened to Alex say that all fairy tale lands were real. It was interesting to hear about all this.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:07 am
Marcus chuckled. "Alright, well shall we get going? There's a very old friend I would like you all to meet. She will be the one to fit our little blue friend with the proper garments as well as bring light to all of your dreams." He said smiling. "I suppose you can call her a shaman, but she's more of a....mystic than anything. She has the power to view dreams and recreate them in order to find meaning in them" He said with a nod before turning and walking towards the doors with Alexander in tow.

Evan smiled as he followed after the two. "I'm excited to see the rest of this city! It feels so weird to be under the sea. Especially since it's so warm down here..." He said thinking to himself as he walked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:18 am

"I simply wish to complete the quest so we may leave from here." Joe muttered to himself as he followed the group. The Mystic Marcus spoke of brought Joe somewhat out of his own hole he was within. If it was anything like the Shaman's of his own homeland then there would be more then just a single one tho from the way Alex had spoken there was only one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:27 am

"This is the sub that has been chartered for you Miss." Infront of Mizori and her assigned aid was a good sized sub that sat on the dock. Infront was the crew likely hired to pilot the thing. An older gentleman and two females likely the captain and stewardess's. "Your luggage has been loaded and we are ready to depart" her aid informed Mizori as they walked past the crew stopping for small pleasantries before heading inside.

Taking a seat towards the middle Mizori sat down while reaching into her pocket. Pulling the small case with leaves she took one out as she gave it a small nibble. It was still a few hours until she needed to take the medicine but she had come to find she was able to take it preemptively and still get the same effect length from it. "Bitter" she muttered under her breath as the sub began to move. It would only take them a few hours likely to get to the city and until then she turned on her ipod and began listening to music.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:23 pm
Skye followed Marcus out as her excitement started to die down a little. She started feeling her exhaustion coming back. Unlike most of the others, she didn't get to sleep or nap. Talk of the mystic had her curious, she didn't think that dreams really had much meaning in them. She then glanced over at Joe, wondering if he was still on edge about this place. "How are you feeling?" She asked, wondering if there was anything to help put him at ease.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Looking at Skye Joe did his best to look as he normally had infront of her. "No. You were able to heal my bodies injuries but, an injury to the mind takes much longer to heal." Joe said to her giving a small as he looked behind her then up at the dome they were surrounded in. "An unbecoming fit of weakness for one said to be one born of Thor himself" Joe told her forcing a small laugh as he took in a slow breath trying to calm himself. He had been on edge ever since stepping off of the sub. A trauma to be assured by his reaction towards things.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:28 pm
Skye was confused by what Joe meant at first when he said an injury to the mind. It sounded like he had some deep-seeded traumatic experience with the ocean, but as she listened to him, it just seemed like a psychological issue to be this deep underwater. "It's fine to feel that way." She said when he mentioned his weakness. "If it'll help, try focus on the beauty of this place." she suggested.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 pm

"It's not as easy of a thing to over come by such as that enf-" stopping himself he shook his head about to call her the nick name he had given her at first. "Skye, it is......difficult to say the least" he told her appreciative atleast of her attempt to help him. "Thank you for your effort to help" Joe said looking back towards Marcus and the rest his anxiousness quelled a bit as he took a long drawn out breath of air. Putting his hand on his mace Joe tapped it a bit to try and steady his mind some and quell himself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:48 pm
Taking the pack of cigarettes and lighting up, Nick found that, while good, they still didn't compare to his usual brand. Damn close second though. He thought, following along. There was talk of phobias, scenery and emotions, but specifically, Nick paid attention to the parts about made up places and shamans. "I bet the church is gonna be pretty pissed if they find out Heaven isn't real." He muttered, quickening his pace past Joe and The Detective, Skye he heard, until he was up by Marcus and Alex. "Please tell me there's a place I can pick up more bullets." He said quietly, magical holy powers and fallen angels were neat and all, but until Nick had mastered them, he still needed some traditional ammo.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:26 pm
Marcus smiled and nodded. "Yes there is a armory here." He said as they walked. "We can stop there after we see the mystic." He said happily as they continued down the road. They soon came upon a large spiral sea shell house with several large corral trees in the front yard. "We're here!" Marcus said happily as he knocked on the door before entering the house. "Madame Shari?" Marcus called out as he looked around the house.

The house was decorated with a large variety of mystical aquatic items and a large table in the center of the room. "There's only on person I know who enters afta only one knock!" A Jamaican accented voice called out from another room. A woman in a dark blue dress with a large colorful hat with tentacle hanging down from it as hair walked out to greet everyone "Marcus Zalo...You sly wata devil you..." The woman said as the two hugged. "And Little Alexanda.... my I forget how haaandsome you turned out...for being a slimey eel mon." she said jokingly before looking to the group. "Oh my...A sense a touch of destineh on all of these youths..." She muttered before looking to Marcus and putting her hands on her hips. "What treasas have you brought for meh dis time?"

Marcus laughed at Shari and smiled. "These kids do have a touch of destiny. We need you to read into their dreams so maybe some clarity can be discussed. Also we need you to fit out blue friend here with some proper blue user garments." Marcus said motioning to Skye.

Shari walked up to Skye and looked into her eyes. "Hmmm...Dis one...I like dis one. Gotta good sense or morrales and truths." Shari said smiling. "Soo...you want me to see deir dreams? Why? What has destiny destowed on des kids?" She said as she began thinking. "very well...if all of you kids will sit around da table we will begin." She said as she turned and sat on the table as five other chairs sprang up from the floor.

Evan blinked as he listened to everything before sitting down at the table. "This is weird...I never seen mystic items like these before..." He said commenting on several of the objects that lined the walls of the house.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games