Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:03 am
Quote:
Back on the first floor, there is initially no response to Kuori's words. However, after a minute or so Lavander and Kuori would hear a sound akin to a cabinet being opened and the sounds of soft footsteps approaching the opening to the room. Then, from around the corner everyone on the first floor would hear the soft, quiet voice of a girl. It sounded shaky and terrified. "Y-you promise? I... I won't be hurt?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:16 am
Rain Yupa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:20 pm
PupSage
Kuori relaxed, "As long as you promise not to turn me into a lawn ornament. No reason anyone has to die." She relaxed, putting her arrow back into its quiver. "So," She motioned to the others to relax, "How does this work, can we meet face to face without the conversation growing ... stone cold."

That's cute but please reserve the gifs for the out of character thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:36 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage
Kuori relaxed, "As long as you promise not to turn me into a lawn ornament. No reason anyone has to die." She relaxed, putting her arrow back into its quiver. "So," She motioned to the others to relax, "How does this work, can we meet face to face without the conversation growing ... stone cold."

That's cute but please reserve the gifs for the out of character thread.

Deleted the picture.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:45 am
PupSage

I don't remember if Kuori did this or not but if she took the time to look through the papers on the Aria Lieutenants back in Tapana Woods she would recognize this girl was from one of those portraits and thus one of Aria's wanted escaped experiments.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:41 am
Kowsauni
PupSage

I don't remember if Kuori did this or not but if she took the time to look through the papers on the Aria Lieutenants back in Tapana Woods she would recognize this girl was from one of those portraits and thus one of Aria's wanted escaped experiments.

She did, because as a player I thought that you were about to drag all of us into this, not just rain. sweatdrop  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:04 am
Hey ST, I think that I need to change Kuori's vice from Greed to ... Oh wait, this isn't world of darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:46 pm
Tactically avoiding ruining the diplomacy. "Valac totes needs to check upstair"  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:39 pm
Mongooseh
Tactically avoiding ruining the diplomacy.

Seriously, me too. I have a pretty good bonus but that doesn't mean I can't screw up, haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:58 pm
AlphabetFish
Mongooseh
Tactically avoiding ruining the diplomacy.

Seriously, me too. I have a pretty good bonus but that doesn't mean I can't screw up, haha.

My first 4e campaign I tried to bluff at every turn ... I had a +3 bonus and somehow never effed up once. a full 8 months of weekly games.

Granted ... my bad rolls instead went towards things like jumping over holes and stuff.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:47 am
AlphabetFish

Hey, I know that you are busy with the baby and stuff, but would you do a commission for gaia gold?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:38 pm
Lavander42

Hmm, I must have missed when you changed this because the version of Lavander's character sheet I have in my character builder shows her having Improved Initiative and not Ritual Caster.

This is fine... however, the Ritual Caster feat when taken on its own does not give you a free ritual book or any free rituals like it does with classes that get the feat for free as part of their class.

You will have to buy each ritual at its market price if you want to have it.

For example, Hand of Fate costs 175 gold and Gentle Repose costs 50 gold, so if you want those two rituals you will have to deduct 225 gold from the 840 you have. Since I have let other people edit their sheets, I will allow you to purchase additional rituals at this time, if you would like. However, I will only allow you to purchase rituals up to your level, so Remove Affliction is out.

I'm afraid you can't have a book that has all healing and religion rituals. Such a book would cost hundreds of thousands of gold. You can have your book of teachings of Corellon, but it will only be a flavor item and grant no in-game bonuses or rituals.  

Kowsauni
Crew

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:09 pm
PupSage
AlphabetFish

Hey, I know that you are busy with the baby and stuff, but would you do a commission for gaia gold?

Aww, I appreciate it, but I can't take anything on right now. Kowsauni has so many projects for me as it is! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:17 pm
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Lavander42

Just letting everyone know I made a post. The guild's been a lot more active recently so I'll stare quoting everyone when I do an update.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:30 pm
Kowsauni

I just don't know what to do right now so I kind of intended to ride it out and see what everyone else is going to do then maybe react to that.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games