Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:38 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regina sighed with relief and just looked at Lucy, she was lustful and couldn't resist the opportunity given, Regina was after all in need of some rest and nothing was quite complete unless she had company. Regina smiled a bit "where does someone like myself find some company to..." she was a bit hesitant say it but her desires were strong she needed to rest, usually she'd just go somewhere find someone travelling seduce them and have some fun before she rested but this was different for her and didn't want to overstep her bounderies with her being new. finally she just went out and said it "i've been without any pleasurable company for some time, and unfortunately it's about time for me to rest, i've been on the move for so long and this form is a bit taxing as i don't normally stay like this unless i need to move around humans" normally she preferred to hunt in her demon form it was what she was used to doing, she could get into places that few could ever reach and achieve kills that even some demons would struggle to achieve, she also needed to hunt at some point but first she needed some rest she could change form and slip out so that she could hunt.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:05 pm
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy couldn't help but laugh a bit at Regina's request. "You could ask some of the other recruits," she said. "You're a beautiful woman. I'm sure it would be simple enough for you to find some company." She gave her a mischevious grin. "I would offer to take care of you myself, but I have some work to do. And I'll likely be busy for the next few days. If you were willing to wait, I could offer myself. But if you really need someone as soon as possible, I'd suggest the recruits."

Dameon Black
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:33 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

Regina simply shook her head "that did cross my mind but finding someone suitable to handle... a demon like me is no easy task so i think i can wait" Regina smile before she looked around deciding what she would do "i suppose i'll find something to amuse me" Regina bowed slightly "farewell Lucy" At that Regina glanced around for a moment before she darted off towards the barracks but instead of reaching it she called forth the shadows and melted away into the darkness. Regina was content to stay with the blades and if proving her worth was what was required she would figure out how she could ,but for now she wanted to hunt, prepared meals were fine but she needed the thrill of the hunt so she found a spot out of the way and not in sight of anyone and took off a few pieces of clothing before she turned. she put the belt back on which was a gift from her creator who thought it would be beneficial to be able to carry some gear while she was a serpent and made sure the Quiver was stocked before she took off with her hand bow to hunt for something to eat.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:43 pm
Alba Derosso

User Image
Lucy
Lucy watched Regina leave and then returned to the main house. Instead of returning to the office, she moved to the room that held the owl statue that served as Pandora's avatar. The statue came to life, and Lucy began a long conversation with the Goddess. It took hours, but Lucy managed to convince the Goddess to let her return Lin's soul. She collected the small orb and then made her way back to the office. Lin looked up at her when she came back. "It's time for your punishment to end," Lucy told her. "The Goddess gave me permission to return something to you."

She moved across the room and pressed the orb into Lin's chest, returning her soul to its rightful place. She stepped back and gave her a gentle smile. "I'm not allowed to help you with your job. So it'll take you days to finish. But I can at least keep you company while you work." Lin gave her a quick nod and got back to work, clearly happy to finally have her soul back.

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:51 am
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan stared down at Morrigan and Gypsy, watching his two lovely mates entwined in each other's embrace and unconscious from three days of constant mating. But it was not enough for him, and his skin still emitted black smoke: he was still in rut, and needed more females to sate his lust. He silently exited the bedroom and moved to the hall. His senses began reaching out to the area, looking for females nearby. Ohvan let out a deep growl as he moved down towards the nearest place he could feel them. The Harvester kicked down the door into the office, staring at Lin and Lucy with narrowed eyes. As far as he could tell, the two were unMarked and not mated, which made them prime candidates. Unlike other demons, Ohvan wasn't exactly a smooth talker nor a good at flirting: not many Harvesters were the romantic kind. Instead, his pheromones flooded the office as his smoky skin began to black out the light, his presence filling the room as he eyes the two women.

"Mate." Ohvan stated, looking at the two as he slowly came closer. "I need to mate. You two are perfect." His chest puffed out a little as he let his power be known to the two of them, letting them feel the power of an Alpha Harvester. He couldn't force either Lin or Lucy to mate, but it was a rare opportunity for an Alpha to show up and want to mate with no string attached. "I will show you a pleasure that almost no male can show you; neither of you will be able to stand by the time I am done."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:33 am
Alba Derosso

User Image
Lucy
Lucy stayed with Lin for days as Lin worked on Gypsy's paperwork. When Ohvan kicked the door down, Lin jumped and Lucy prepared to obliterate him with her light before she realized who it was. She raised an eyebrow when she heard what he said. "Not exactly great with seduction," she noted.

Lin seemed to be having a hard time. His pheromones were starting to have a serious effect on her. When she heard him speak, she lost the battle against herself. Her body began to feel unbelievably hot as his pheromones drove her into heat. She got up from the desk and moved over to fall to her knees in front of him. "I'm yours for the taking, Alpha," she gasped, offering herself to him completely. Now that she was in heat, Lin wouldn't be able to resist a strong Alpha like Ohvan. Luckily, her heat would only last a day or so, a result of the several alterations to her DNA.

Lucy watched the display as Lin offered herself to Ohvan. She had to admit that she was starting to feel the need building in herself as well. Ohvan's pheromomes were already causing her some trouble, so Lin's weren't helping. Lucy finally sighed and moved toward him, falling on her knees next to Lin. "You can take me as well."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:52 am
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Gypsy curled up behind Morrigan, doing her best not to set them both off again. They were both at the point that even a touch would set them both off. They’d survived the worst of Ohvan’s heat but they’d also had to deal with their own heats at the same time. In truth, they were all lucky that they weren’t raw from their activities over the last three days.

But Ohvan had done as he’d set out to do: they were both knocked up good, though the symptoms would take a day or two to set in. Gypsy’s pregnancy would last about five months, the standard for Demons. Morrigan’s would be a mix of Demon and shapeshifter and her pregnancy would reflect that.

Unfortunately for them all, Gypsy’s pregnancy would basically force her to be in the direct company of one of the other two. It would get better as she progressed, but she would still need one of them within arms reach at all times. Meaning that she wouldn’t be leaving Sanctuary at all until after she’d delivered.

It was something that dated back to the Demon’s beginnings. It kept the female from wandering, and allowed the male to make certain that the child was his. After delivery, the child spent only a short while with the mother. The males were instantly put into training. The females were put into service early on and their virginity auctioned off once they reached about 25 in demon years, humans measured it to about four to five years. Demons grew quickly, after all….

Even now, Gypsy did her best to keep one hand on Morrigan at all times, though they wouldn’t notice anything about it later. Instead, they were going to have to wait out Ohvan’s heat and get the base ready for the Negotiations.

Lily had asked if they could use Sanctuary for the talks and had surprised Gypsy with the question, though she had to admit that it made it easier to keep track of what was going on…

Meanwhile, Sebastet had stayed in her smaller house and had only left the smaller building so that she could pull a few pranks on the troops. She’d kept the pranks tame though, nothing to really worry about.

Right now, she was headed back inside with the dawn and removed her cloak so that she could get back in the bed for a little rest. Her body distracted her from rest by suddenly feeling the need for someone to be in the bed with her; either simply laying beside her, or more…  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:42 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan grinned at their sign of submission, the black smoke now filling the entire office. It would dampen all sound and sight from the outside of the room, but inside the office there was no sight. Their other senses were heightened as a result of their heats and being deprived of sight, and the Harvester chuckled as he knelt down to let his hands touch their cheeks. Their skin was soft, and no doubt sensitive as he easily scooped up both of them into his arms and bee lined for the desk. Ohvan hoped it would make for a sturdy surface, or else Gypsy... no, Lin actually, might get a bit angry if the desk breaks.

((Will make another post in a bit))  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:20 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan slowly rolled over a bit to press her forehead against Gypsy's, being extremely careful not to set them both off again. "I don't think I've ever been so sore," she said, her voice a bit hoarse. "And I don't think I've ever screamed like that before." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I love you, Gypsy. So much. I'm so sorry that I managed to piss you off before. But I need to try to make you understand me. I need to explain my issues. And since neither of us can even get close to standing up right now, it feels like a good time for this talk."

She took another deep breath to steady herself. "I wasn't having trouble because of jealousy. I know you love me, and I'm starting to finally open up and let myself feel something for Ohvan. So jealousy isn't the problem. I was feeling insecure. I know you love me, but I felt like I was unworthy of it. It was mainly because Ohvan and I had no relationship, nothing to unite us except for you. And I've accepted him as my one and only Alpha, so bearing his Mark and being ignored was causing so many problems for me. I felt useless, like an extra that was only here because Ohvan had to take me to get you. But I don't feel like that anymore. Ohvan and I had a nice long talk and got to know each other. We started a relationship that doesn't only focus on our shared love for you. It's still new, but I know that I can really love him like I love you. I finally feel like a claimed Mate instead of an extra."

She placed a loving kiss on Gypsy's forehead. "I told Ohvan all about myself while we were talking. I told him about my past. And I realize that I haven't told you much. I think that's causing a lot of problems. I want you to know more about me. I want to know more about your past. Can we talk about it?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:50 pm
Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

Gypsy nodded slightly and pressed a light kiss to Morrigan’s forehead, “It’s long past time for it, my Wolf… Long past time,” she said softly, her voice just as hoarse from all the screaming she’d done. She felt it only fair that she start off first and simply started talking, telling her everything she’d told to Lucy plus everything she’d left out.

She described a very long life filled with a lot of bad times. But there were good times too. The times when she’d met Ohvan and been around him before the night he’d bought her maidenhead, when Ohvan had arranged the secret fight training for her that eventually lead to her current skills, her first battle as a mercenary, sitting around a fire with other mercenaries that she was working with, meeting Morrigan for the first time, loving her for the first time, sharing the time in The Room with her and Ohvan, back when she’d first created The Room for him…

The Room was especially important to her and something she’d been keen to share with Morrigan because it was in that room that she’d lost her maidenhead.

But she also spoke of watching her mother die, being told that Ohvan was dead, what it was like in the Demonic Arena, being forced to sign the marriage contract with Kael, the number of times she’d tried to kill him…

She even added in what it had been like meeting Kedar for the first time and finding out that he was her grandfather, that she still had family alive, meeting Jaeger and watching him kill Kael then freeing her of the marriage contract…

Finding out that they were dead…

It took a long time to detail out her life for Morrigan, the bad and the good.

In the end, though, something occurred to her that had her smacking her own forehead, “We can heal up a bit if we feed, you know… I feel like an idiot for not remembering that one…” she admitted sheepishly, though they both had good cause to be a bit brainless at the moment.

She knew that they probably were able for a feed, but they’d do best as long as they weren’t touching while they did it… Although that meant getting donors up here while Ohvan was still in heat… Oh! Wait, Gypsy had planned for this!

She reached for the shadows and called up two bottles for them, even warming them up with a touch of fire, “I forgot about this too…” she admitted again, but at least they wouldn’t set each other off while feeding…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:04 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

The smoke retreated back into Ohvan's skin, leaving a very well pleased Lin and Lucy on top of the still intact desk. He had to give credit where credit was due, for that desk was pretty damn sturdy for having withstood a pretty rough session. Temporary marks had manifested on Lin and Lucy, plain looking tattoos to protect them form what would otherwise be a fatal encounter (or heavily draining) encounter with the Alpha Harvester. He left them huddled together in a blanket of their clothing, leaving the two women with some pretty nasty bruising and other love marks before leaving the office to keep going. Eating and sleeping were the furthest things from his mind, especially since his was too fired up to even think about it. The halls were littered with scents, and he was practically scaling up the walls as he scoured the halls for more mates to slake his thirst. Every now and then he found himself a female guard (or a male who definitely wanted a ride), but they were hardly as fulfilling as his Mates or other demons of note. Growling loudly, he stormed down the halls of Sanctuary, looking for someone or something worthy of his attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:44 pm
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy woke up not long after Ohvan left. She examined Lin and felt how exhausted the WereCat was. Lin had never been with anyone as rough as Ohvan, so she was totally exhausted. She would probably sleep for at least two days. Lucy managed to use the shadows to put Lin in her own bed, and then she started to work on the next challenge of getting up off of the desk. Ohvan hadn't been wrong when he said they wouldn't be able to stand after he was done. Lucy tried to heal herself a bit, but it seemed that her bruises were resistant to her light's healing. Ohvan was a creature of darkness, so it was logical to believe that he had left behind enough darkness on her that her light couldn't heal the injuries.

She took a deep breath and called on the Revenant's strength. Her eyes turned to a bright gold and she managed to force herself to her feet. She stopped using the Revenant's strength and started walking toward her room. She was beyond sore, and there were quite a few scratches that were stinging as she moved. She made it to the shower and managed to get cleaned up a bit. She got dressed and made her way toward the last place she had seen Regina, her clothes doing a poor job of hiding the bruises and other marks Ohvan had left on her during their time together.

It took her a good while to make it to the last place she had seen Regina. Her body was so sore that she could only move at an incredibly slow pace. She stopped and looked around, wondering if Regina was still nearby. It had been three or four days since she last saw her, so the demon woman could have been anywhere now.

Dameon Black
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:36 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

Regina had curled up where her clothes and gear were stashed relaxing in the coil she had placed herself in, she was sunbathing, one of the few things she enjoyed the most and the one time she couldn't resist but doze off the heat was comfortable to her, it allowed her to unwind and loosen up when she had nothing important happening. for a time it seemed there was a commotion going on but she didn't really care she wasn't involved so it matter not that it was happening. Eventually she came out of her comfortable spot and stretched for a moment before she looked around and at first not seeing anyone. Wanting to see what everyone was up to Regina decided to climb up onto the roof of the barracks and get an overhead look of the area. Once she was up there she shivered slightly not because she was cold but because the heat coming off of the roof was enjoyable she would have to find a way to settle down up there when she wanted to sun bathe but she tried to control herself and looked around, to her surprise she caught sight of Lucy who appeared to be looking for someone, now that she thought about it time had sufficiently passed that perhaps she wanted to see her now. moving close to the edge of the roof she looked around beneath her and found no one was in her way and simply slithered down doing well to keep from falling and made her way towards her, the shadows would do little to help her out in the open so she took the risk and slithered towards Lucy, once she was close to her she hesitantly spoke "Are you looking for someone Lucy?" her serpent eyes were fixed upon Lucy's figure she was just beautiful, Regina started be very lustful of her once more, it proved that she was drawn to her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:05 pm
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Sebastet shifted in her bed, the sheet sliding further down as the breeze moved through the room and carried her scent up towards the main house. She had no idea what was going on here or she would never have come. She would have made sure to keep herself over at the other base in the hope of avoiding Ohvan right now.

She’d been too attached to Grann perhaps… Truthfully, she should have been trying to find a new mate long before now. As it was, she was running out of time… She just didn’t know it yet…

She wasn’t going to go into heat any time soon, as far as she could remember anyway. While she didn’t have to worry about pregnancy, she still had to deal with the heat cycles periodically. Though she’d only really had to worry about them when Grann was alive, then rarely without him.

But her scent carried the truth to Ohvan. It wouldn’t have taken much to push her over into it…

And the Hylarr were one of the few races that could handle a demon’s heat easily, though she’d be hard pressed to keep up with Ohvan… Still, he’d have to be quick or he’d wind up with marks of his own… After all, Grann had always wound up tying her up out of self-defense…

Her claws were lethal and her fangs just as lethal… Only she hadn’t fed from anyone alive since Grann…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:12 am
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy was starting to give up on finding Regina when the demon found her instead. She looked over to her when she heard her speak. "I was looking for you, actually," she said, easily recognizing Regina in her different form. "I decided that it was time to spend some time with you like I promised." She was still sore from Ohvan, but she wanted some time with Regina. She had been looking forward to it for a few days now. She hadn't planned for Ohvan to find her while he was in heat, and she difinitely hadn't expected his pheromones to actually make her want to submit to his need to mate. But she wouldn't let that interfere with her plans. "If you're still looking for pleasurable company, I'm finally free to provide it."

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games