Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:23 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

noah looked down when he heard the baby giggle and he smiled " i think he likes its do oyu like that my little raven " he said softly giggled and clapped his small hands " i think thats a yes "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:28 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

gets up sitting next to Noah looking down at Raven he rubs his tiny ears gently "he's perfect Noah" smiles sweetly as his own ears and tail showed, his tail wagged happily fluffing up the fur

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:31 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

noah chuckled he leaned up and kissed benjamins cheek when he did little raven decided to get grabby and reached up and tugged on benjamins hair way harder then what a new born should be able to do  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:35 pm

User Image

Yelps out whimpering "ow ow ow Raven your hurting Papa well he definitely has my strength" leans towards Raven licking his ears smiling "your going to a strong man when you grow up our little Raven bird"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:42 pm
User Image

noah glared at him soflty " what do oyu mean your strength i am the stronger of us or did you just forget what i did " he said said raven giggling as his ears where licked " he will "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:48 pm

User Image

laughs lightly as he looks up at Noah giving him puppy dog eyes with his ears bent back and his tail on his lap "Love you know what I meant" looks up "towa come in here and see Raven" he nuzzles his son gently

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:55 pm
User Image
towa ran in and a did a squeel of joy when he saw the baby " oh he is so cute "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:58 pm

User Image

nods as he licks raven's ears grooming them then yawns out while he lied next to Noah "woke up at four am now it's seven am"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:34 am
User Image
noah looked at him while kissing the top of ravens head " dont think you can go to sleep mister " he said flicking benjamins head " after all im hungry " he said licking his lips  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:18 am

User Image

Sits up looking at Noah "Really hungry for blood love" sighs "we'll better now before I shift" let's his claws out while pressing his claws to his neck as he looks at Noah

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:06 am
User Image

noah gave benjamin a look "i can do that myself benjamin though i am wondering what can little raven eat and what he should eat now i mean most half vampires when they are born can drink blood but since she is also werewolf and human i am not to sure "he said while holding raven who was sleeping his head pressed against noahs chest  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:15 am

User Image

Thinks then snaps his fingers "I think I got it" goes into the kitchen getting a bottle of milk then walks back into the room "this is going to hurt a bit" cuts his palm as his blood drops into the milk slowly turning it pink. He screws the top on "Try this with Raven Noah" holds out the bottle towards him

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:19 am
User Image

grabing the bottle and put it near ravens mouth smelling a bit raven then latched on to the bottle " i think he likes it " noah said whit a chuckle  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:28 am

User Image

Smiles "he's so cute like his mum" kisses Noah's cheek as he sits next to Noah watching Raven til sunset

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:36 am
User Image

noah laid with raven on his chest the baby asleep as he looked at his lover and pulled him down for a kiss " its almost time for you to shift  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games