Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál watched his mother leave but he soon turned to the people still with him. Knowing his mother she would be calling him within the next 24 hours. So he wasn't like to have to miss her for long. The young man couldn't help but laugh a bit when Amu ruffled his hair and looked a bit surprised when he gave him his cellphone number. Then he smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Amu. Have a safe trip home." Soon enough the chieftain was already out of the door as well though. Maceál took his mobile phone from his back pocket and typed in Amu's phone number before he added the name and saved it in his contacts. When Fang spoke of the rain he just had put the phone, and the note just in case, in his pockets to protect them from the rain. Seeing the other there with the umbrella it was like very little had changed. But he knew better. He would do his best to regain Fang, still intend to keep him to his word to stay with his first mate, him, for the rest of his life. With a smile he walked to Fang. "You are right, there is always rain here and you never know what intensity."

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:55 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang opens up the umbrella opening it outside as he walks out humming softly heart attack the first song he sang towards maceal before their relationship began  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál listened as Fang sang while they walked back to their dorm. He smiled a bit. It would seem the memories were still in his Lover back in his mind. Why else would he be humming that song now. When he finished the young man thought to himself before he started singing a song that he learned back at home at an old school for a play. Perhaps music would be the key to salvage their relationship. Or maybe he should have sang that song again he sang for Fang on stage. However he was not going to stop a song in the middle so he finished the one he started for now. He was just glad he wasn't on stage this time.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:59 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks at maceal smiling "lovely voice" he said as he opened up they're dorms door walking inside (exit)  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:59 pm
Mistress Yadira Li DeBlanche
User Image

Yadira got distracted when all the singing from Fang started to the kid hunter harm one of the relatives there. she excuses herself and picks up her martini from the bar. she shed a tear before her eyes and looks at Vixxon. she can see sympathically feels the pain of a loss one because she remembers long ago.

"Thank you and I seen it all. I could have help but too distracted." she looks down in her pockets and takes out her celestial keys. she had a particular one that might save one.

"That boy sure can sing good..,." she drinks down her martini and gives to Vixxon. "Keep it coming."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:48 pm
User Image
Vixxion "that boy is my little brother and I still can't believe he did that even to save our father" he said as he made yadira a passion fruit martini with a few berries mixed in the liquor "Lamia are natural when it comes to spells and music" he smiled  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image

"Well..cheers to you and your family..' Yadira said as she toast with the martini glass to Vixxons' family. she drinks up and the liquor started to kick in. she rest her head on the bar and smiles at Vixxon. "Such magic and spells from lamia's is so spiritual. I would have laid my life down too. then how would my boys live in a norm world..hmmph."

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image
Vixxion "true but then you've not been able to meet me nor drink speaking of which" he sets a bowl of pretzels and cheese cubes in front of yadira "eat something before you get a hangover yadira" he said concerned while he cleans off her glass  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image

Yadira ate the whole pretzels and cheese into her mouth as she sets the bowl down. then she burps and covers her mouth at the end. she looks at the lights and her phone buzzs for a moment. she gets up and went outside to answer it.

"Hello?" she said over her human phone and then connect telepathically. she listens in the details of the conversation as her incubus friend talks to her. she grins and thinking quietly. after the end of call, she hangs up and enters the bar again. she began to slip as she looks down and her body is wet.

"Ohh, I should watch the weather.." she said to herself as she gets up slowly and sits on a bar stool wet.

Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image
Vixxion gulps slowly as he places a dry towel onto yadira's shoulders "please dry off the male customers are staring low sighted" his face a bit bright red as he takes the bowel filling it with honey twist pretzels

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image

Yadira takes the dry towel from Vixxon and goes into the ladies room to freshen up. she covers her body with her purple wings as the male customers look away. she slips into the bathroom and tries to dry off her dress but her scent now spread into the heat vent. as she dry off her hair and looks into the mirror.

she saw herself then her boys have fun and she smiles. her wings unwrappes and she kneal to the floor. "Winds met alpha beta'' her wings flapped wind current covers her body as removed the water drops to the air and fall onto the towel. she closed her wings and carries towel.

"All done." she comes out of the bathroom dry and sit back into her seat.
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:12 pm
User Image
Vixxion nods as he places a tiny China plate in front of yadira that had a big slice of chocolate strawberry cheesecake topped with coco shavings "here you go a sweet treat for a kind woman" he said smiling

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image

"Your very nice to me." Yadira pushs the plate to her and she leans to the plate, she sticks her medium tongue and licks the coco shavings. then she opens her mouth and eats the cheesecake piece by piece. her hands grabs a napkin and she wipes her face off.

"Delicious and whats the catch? you have given me a lot of vibes." she ate the bare strawberry. then cleans her mouth again as she thinks about vixxon. "Thank you for your kindness."
Smexi-hexi123

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:50 am
User Image
Vixxion "no catch my father taught me to respect women so I always do" he said cleaning off the plate and then blushed lightly "But I will admit you are a beautiful and scandalous woman" he smirked lightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:44 am
Smexi-hexi123

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

User ImageTako ━━ Matthews
T H E xxxxHARDWORKER
age ━━ thirty
subject ━━ School's "Mr. Fix-it" Handyman
personality ━━ great listener, intellectual, loyal

Tako looked down at Eiji. Stroking the little nekojin's ears before finishing off his hot cocoa and the cookies he helped Eiji finish off. Picking the little nekojin up and carried him towards a bathroom. During this time there was a ruckus out there and he was torn between assisting and just protecting his son. Covering the Nekojin's ears as his body shifted to a halfway form. His wings cocooning around the little boy as he held him close. Nuzzling and humming before he stood up again once things had calmed down. Shifting back to FULL HUMAN form before he carried Eiji back out to where the music was. He walked back over to Vixxion and Yarida. Looking around. "Thank you...as soon as our clothing is dry and the rain thins out my son and I will be out of both the strikingly beautiful entities before me, hair." He said as he yawned. Okay...he might have also taken a cat nap during the whole hunter incident with Eiji...he didn't get many of those with his job...it happens. Tonight had been stressful and emotionally draining.

((OOC: Due to mildly being godmoded to not being there I decided to move eiji and tako into the bathroom during the hunter incident, which since I assume that was for plot purposes, I am going to overlook this time. smile In the future, if you could please, just give me a heads up about something like that I would appreciate it. Thank you^_^))  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff