Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:13 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
::Kira's eyes wandered under her hoodie. she didn't see anyone so she relaxed a little agaist a wall. her body tenses up when someone is near::
"its to lonely..i hate this.." ::she punches the wall mad at herself for leaving the life she had behind::
there no reason to be lonely said a voice,who are your fros demon or human or both said a voice then a long heired man walked to her but he wasn't realy there but then he kind of was,i'll help ya if you join up ranks with the CK said the long heired man holding out a Crimson colored ribbon that looked like a liveing thing
::her body tenses up and she looks to the ribbon:: my foes are demons for making me this way..::she looks to the man and back to the ribbon:: so..who is this CK and why would you help a worthless demon like me? :: she turned her face from him::  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:59 am
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
::Kira's eyes wandered under her hoodie. she didn't see anyone so she relaxed a little agaist a wall. her body tenses up when someone is near::
"its to lonely..i hate this.." ::she punches the wall mad at herself for leaving the life she had behind::
there no reason to be lonely said a voice,who are your fros demon or human or both said a voice then a long heired man walked to her but he wasn't realy there but then he kind of was,i'll help ya if you join up ranks with the CK said the long heired man holding out a Crimson colored ribbon that looked like a liveing thing
::her body tenses up and she looks to the ribbon:: my foes are demons for making me this way..::she looks to the man and back to the ribbon:: so..who is this CK and why would you help a worthless demon like me? :: she turned her face from him::

i can be a freind or a fro its all up to you, the names will i just been a traped by a demon locking up my ture power, im like you in a lot of ways,the CK stand for Crimson Killers ,it my group,we take in people like your self, what will it be its all up to you?  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:16 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah
tiger12
Supreme Allah
Hibiki sat on the floor of his room, in what appeared to be a deep meditation. actually he was praticing his telekinetic abilities. he was raising and moving the stuff in his room. this skill of his needed practice, so what better way not to do it? he began thinking about the fox and her companion. i shouldn't have acted that way, he thought.
((by the way... i stole your money bag))

(wow, thats cold)

Hibiki walked downstairs, ready to get something to eat. he ordered a large plate of fish, rice, and some sake. he was about to dive intohis plate, but the man stopped him. "20 gold coins." he said, his hand out.

Hibiki went for his bag, but noticed it wasn't there. what the hell?
((its in the charecter description)) Ty is sleeping full and happy in her room, oblivious to anything but her dream

((sorry i haven't posted recently, I'm having problems finding internet access right now so this will probably be the last time I post for a while.)
Ishizai did not feel tired so she thought about the person they had just met.
"he must be fairly powerful to have that attitude and still be here," she thought, "What do I care, at least he doesn't know what I am."

((I'm back and a little lost so i'm just gonna continue from here n.n)) Ishizai sighed then fell asleep where she sat, it seems she had been tired afterall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:26 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

i can be a freind or a fro its all up to you, the names will i just been a traped by a demon locking up my ture power, im like you in a lot of ways,the CK stand for Crimson Killers ,it my group,we take in people like your self, what will it be its all up to you?

::She looks back to him and reaches to the ribbon trusting him:: Okay just get me away from here..::she said grasping the ribbon::  

_Demon_Korais_

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:26 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

::She looks back to him and reaches to the ribbon trusting him:: Okay just get me away from here..::she said grasping the ribbon::
all right said Will ,as she toke the ribbon they teleaported to a huge ship made out of fog,the ribbon can be used in your heir or tied on your right arm or around the neck its up to you,i must get back to my body soon but i can show you around if you want me to? said will  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:58 pm
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

all right said Will ,as she toke the ribbon they teleaported to a huge ship made out of fog,the ribbon can be used in your heir or tied on your right arm or around the neck its up to you,i must get back to my body soon but i can show you around if you want me to? said will
::startled when the teleport:: wha..::standing straight:: hmm well sure i think i might need to be shown around :: she said as she pulled her hair together with the ribbon::  

_Demon_Korais_

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:12 pm
Ishizai
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah
tiger12
Supreme Allah
Hibiki sat on the floor of his room, in what appeared to be a deep meditation. actually he was praticing his telekinetic abilities. he was raising and moving the stuff in his room. this skill of his needed practice, so what better way not to do it? he began thinking about the fox and her companion. i shouldn't have acted that way, he thought.
((by the way... i stole your money bag))

(wow, thats cold)

Hibiki walked downstairs, ready to get something to eat. he ordered a large plate of fish, rice, and some sake. he was about to dive intohis plate, but the man stopped him. "20 gold coins." he said, his hand out.

((its in the charecter description)) Ty is sleeping full and happy in her room, oblivious to anything but her dream

((sorry i haven't posted recently, I'm having problems finding internet access right now so this will probably be the last time I post for a while.)
"he must be fairly powerful to have that attitude and still be here," she thought, "What do I care, at least he doesn't know what I am."

((I'm back and a little lost so i'm just gonna continue from here n.n)) Ishizai sighed then fell asleep where she sat, it seems she had been tired afterall.

((I thought you guys had left))

Hibiki walked back upstairs to his room, and begin searching for his bag. He became more and more angry as he looked. It was then that he realized what may have happened. someone pickpocketed me, he thought.

he kicked down the door and ran back downstairs, and grabbed the nearest man. He begin searching the frightened mans pockets. Hibiki pushed him back into his chair when he couldn't find it and took out his sword and said "I dont know which one of you bastards stole my cash, but I suggest someone hand it over or this man will die!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:55 pm
Supreme Allah
Ishizai
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah

(wow, thats cold)

Hibiki walked back upstairs to his room, and begin searching for his bag. He became more and more angry as he looked. It was then that he realized what may have happened. someone pickpocketed me, he thought.

he kicked down the door and ran back downstairs, and grabbed the nearest man. He begin searching the frightened mans pockets. Hibiki pushed him back into his chair when he couldn't find it and took out his sword and said "I dont know which one of you bastards stole my cash, but I suggest someone hand it over or this man will die!"

((and you said Tiger12 was cold for stealing your cash)) Ishizai awoke suddenly, hearing a door being kicked down.
"What's going on?" she muttered, feeling slightly afraid.  

Leliana Andraste

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:58 pm
Ishizai
Supreme Allah
Ishizai
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah

(wow, thats cold)

((and you said Tiger12 was cold for stealing your cash)) Ishizai awoke suddenly, hearing a door being kicked down.

(( ha ha, Hibiki cant help it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:05 pm
fearth looked down at wills still form, and scoped him up into her arms and smiled "i love you to Will" she breathed and manged to place his sleeping form on her back; turning to her father fearth cave him a node to say lets go and both started to go  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:27 pm
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_
williams_101
_Demon_Korais_

::startled when the teleport:: wha..::standing straight:: hmm well sure i think i might need to be shown around :: she said as she pulled her hair together with the ribbon::
well this is the starpont thats the name of the ship,and it basicly becomes what you think of it,it takes time fore it to act with new people but in time it will work,then the 2 of them walked and saw manny room and they walked to a hall with no doors,this will be you home room,said will asas he hit the wall and then the wall opened and there was manny room insaide the wall but all the door of the rooms had names on the doors,that door on the end is yours said Will,what ever you think of it it will become,but remember your room is a liveing thing so be kind to it,and then a female Ninja came out of noware,Master said the female Nanja, i came that care of her for now,verry well said Will,then the female ninja truned to ya and said my name in Fay and i am your team leader in combat if are team is ever needed,and then will seemed to be gone,he does that time to time said Fay  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:33 pm
fearth
fearth looked down at wills still form, and scoped him up into her arms and smiled "i love you to Will" she breathed and manged to place his sleeping form on her back; turning to her father fearth cave him a node to say lets go and both started to go
after whale of walking there was a voice,i"ll take that boby off your hands said a voice,and then a lighting bolts rained form the ski, at that time there came about a 100 powerfull demon and the leader witch was a half-humen half element master, he was wareing a long duster that was all white, there was something evil about him,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:38 pm
williams_101
fearth
after whale of walking there was a voice,i"ll take that boby off your hands said a voice,and then a lighting bolts rained form the ski, at that time there came about a 100 powerfull demon and the leader witch was a half-humen half element master, he was wareing a long duster that was all white, there was something evil about him,
fearth hissed to her slef; then looked at her father " take him ," fearth gave Will to her father and dashed away her wings unfloding as she went.
fearth lefted into the air her sabers slid out of her plames and greped them tightly in her hands;
"so you want to fight"laughed the elamental he sent a lightning bolt lazzaly at fearth exspeting her to go down in a herrier.
the women doged it and snarled at the man
"don't take me so likely wizered or this battle will be qucker then you'd like.
fearth manged to run a deep gash in his side but missed his vitel poits . turning back in mid swing fearth cought her blance and huvered before her foe , her eyes blood thursty , try me for size you might lurn some thing about a lonely women she hissed and charged agin, no one was going to hurt Will and her father ever agin at lest not while she still drew breath .  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:39 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth hissed to her slef; then looked at her father " take him ," fearth gave Will to her father and dashed away her wings unfloding as she went.
fearth lefted into the air her sabers slid out of her plames and greped them tightly in her hands;
"so you want to fight"laughed the elamental he sent a lightning bolt lazzaly at fearth exspeting her to go down in a herrier.
the women doged it and snarled at the man
"don't take me so likely wizered or this battle will be qucker then you'd like.
fearth manged to run a deep gash in his side but missed his vitel poits . turning back in mid swing fearth cought her blance and huvered before her foe , her eyes blood thursty , try me for size you might lurn some thing about a lonely women she hissed and charged agin, no one was going to hurt Will and her father ever agin at lest not while she still drew breath .
:meanwhale far far away: why did you sommon us said a male shadow arch demon,(it was 6.4 but it would get taller at will,it had no face but there was dark flames on its head for eyes and a mounth it also had 2 sets of bat like wing it had sword like craws on its hands and feet and it had a 12 feet long tail that looked like it could crush anything, because Will used apower and made a deal and now he needs the help of you and you mistress said Cellric,so i see said the arch demon,
its seems like to be that the soul on Will is more then a humens now said a female arch shadow demon,the male arch shadow in name di-ja and the fefemale in demonia,i been watching him ever since the clear demon infected him with the DNA change witch kills most humans that ever was hit by it theres only 3 liveing or something like the ones Will, the other in Didamus and the last was flamea,but the 3 don't seem to get along but didamus was changed in to a demon and flamea was changed in to a angel eater i wonder whats will going to trun to said demona ,

mean whale with fearth, liighting blaster yelled the half man that bilnded them so the demons could gang up on crisaw they began to take Will from crisaw but the half man would not let fearth to get close to them  

williams_101

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:25 pm
Ishizai
Supreme Allah
Ishizai
Ishizai
tiger12
Supreme Allah

(wow, thats cold)

Tiger pads up behind Ishi and growls quietly at being waken up. "what now" Ty mutters quietly.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games