Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:08 pm
Dhalgren shrugged, and walked right into a low hanging tree branch. he staggered for a few moments, before regaining his posture. 'Friggin tree's..." he grumbled to himself. "Never knew when they'll strike... No good to fight battles in either... fricking catapults..." He muttered walking along. His boot struck the root of a large oak tree, and Dhalgren tripped, his helmet and spear flying. He lay on the ground for a moment, before getting up again. He had dirt and leaves stuck all over his armor. He brushed it of as best as he could and went and retrieved his helmet.

He took a step, d realized that the armor plates on his boot had been damaged, and broken when he hit the root. He sighed. "Heavy infantry, and forests don't go well together." he said bending down to try to fix his boot. he ended up cutting off the broken plates form the leather with his belt knife, as they couldn't be repaired, or salvaged. "Well this is just great. I wrecked my only pair of armored boots. I guess when I'll be eating dried bread crusts."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 pm
Daiki smiled and Ayu elbowed him. "Ouch!" He rubbed his side and sighed.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:44 pm
Dhalgren walked along muttering to himself. "I am so poor... I can't even afford decent boots." He said and spat on the forest floor. He rubbed his side with a gauntleted hand. "How much do you elves get paid in the army?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:24 am
Ayu looked at Daiki. "A thousand a week if we do good. If no then just 500." He sighed and shrugged.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:39 pm
"Gold?!" Dhalgren asked shocked. "I make maybe 50 gold a month!" He said clearly shocked. "How rich are you? Are you a general or marshal or something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:55 pm
"There aren't very many elves that are willing to go to enemy territory so they pay us alot to stay. But I'm a general. Au had to serve under me for 2 years until she got majorly hurt. She couldn't stand for a year." Daiki sighed and shook his head.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:58 pm
Dhalgren shrugged. "People get hurt in war. In more ways than one." He replied, blankly staring ahead. "It doesn't mean your a bad general. As the saying goes, s**t happens."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:10 pm
"Yeah but I could have helped her." Daiki looks at Ayu who was helping Takeshi. "She was knealing down next to me and she stood up to run help our friend. When she did I saw 4 arrows shoot from the oppisite side. She got hit in the chest with 3 arrows and one in the shoulder. I barely got her to the medics in time. She was in a coma for 2 years and then couldn't stand for 1." He sighed and looked back to Dhalgren. "She was my best solider and when I heard she wouldn't be fighting ever again I got mad at myself."  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:36 pm
Dhalgren paused for a moment before continuing to walk. "You need three kinds of armor for war. One, a physical set protects your body. The second, is an internal armor that protects yourself from others emotions, and must be built by time, and misfortune. The third, is also an internal armor that protects others from your feelings and emotions. It is built through time, and experience." Dhalgren replied. "I believe to be a good general you need all three kinds of armor."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:48 pm
Daiki sighed and looked at Ayu. She as smiling and laughing. "Yeah your right." Ayu came over and smiled. "What's wrong Daiki your staring again." Daiki shook his head and kept walking. "It's nothing." 'I just haven't seen you laugh and smile for so long.' Ayu shrugged and walked behind them.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:41 pm
Dhalgren stopped and glared at Daiki. "Will you stop doing that? What purpose do you serve by staring off into space huh? Just suck up you past mistakes, and move on already. Because I don't trust someone to guard my a** while he's staring off into space." Dhalgren said angrily. What if he does something like that on a watch? Anybody could just sneak up... Why doesn't he move on? What's his problem anyway? it's not like he's the only that screwed up. hell, the emperor screws up all the time, sacrificing legions and he's doing that for one person?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:56 pm
Daiki growled. "I can hear you perfectly clear. I wasn't staring off into space. I was talking to someone thank you!" Ayu giggled and elbowed Daiki. "Shut up you'll make the puppy mad." Daiki chuckled and smiled.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:05 pm
"What do you mean by 'puppy'? I'm no puppy anymore!" he replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:12 pm
Ayu giggled and smiled. "I'm talking about you. You're still a puppy t us." She smiled and sighed.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:37 pm
Dhalgren walked away muttering. "Puppy?... pff." Dhalgren was one of the werewolves that had two werewolves for parents, so he was born one. SO essentially he was a puppy.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff