Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:23 pm
Xixi finished her breakfast and sighed. She wasnt in the mood to take care of the resteraunt at the moment. She was much to tired. "alright. well im finished." She picked up her plate and waited for Strike. "I hope brother doesnt mind a few changes here."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:33 pm
"Brother? You have a brother? Thats news to me. I'm sure he won't mind. We are changing for the better. I'm not taking his job am I? I could see that as a problem." Strike scratched the back of his head. "I don't want to upset your family by working in the restaurant. If there's a problem, let me know."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:39 pm
"no no! that not it...its just he doesnt like change all that much. Dont worry. Your just an employee. He can boss you around like a little kitten being bossed around by a dog. Just dont get in his way." She took the dishes to the kitchen and began to wash them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:43 pm
"Ok, avoid brother like the plague, got ya!" Strike chippered up a bit. "So, after you get that taken care of, we are going down to the restaurant right?" Strike couldn't remember if it was her day or her brothers day to run the restaurant. He never tried to keep track of it, he didn't work there until just a day or two ago.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:45 pm
She looked at Him and smiled. "Its his day to run things. I slept through it but hes ok with doing things two days in a row. I think he actaully likes doing his work...im talking about Bossing people around ahaha." She finished the last dish and cleaned off her hands. She walked over to Strike and wrapped her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:01 pm
"Ok, good. What do you want to do today then?" Strike looks at her washing away. Nice swing, he he. He stood up and streched his wings. "I need to fly, my wings need some exercise. Would you care to join me later? I think I need to visit a few people. Time to get our other home in the works. I need some building plans and all. I'll be back later ok?" Strike walks into the kitchen to give Xixi a kiss. "Love ya honey." Strike kisses her on the cheek and walks out. He takes flight and soars up to stretch out a bit.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:05 pm
Xixi decided to just clean around the house while Strike left. She was in such a good mood at the moment. Her heart skipped when she thought about him and his kisses. She had never really been with anyone. The last guy she dated ended up dying because of her brother.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:25 pm
Ty gets back to Zacks and hopes he hasnt had another meeting with that winged man again, seeing whenever he does, all he seems to do is sleep. she lets herself in and drops her stuff beside her and flops onto the couch for a "cat nap" and is asleep nearly as soon as she hits the couch.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:31 pm
Zack turned around and headed back inside. He had enough of fresh air. He shut the doors and walked out of the room. He walked downstairs and met Geoffory. Geoffory gave him his coffee and left to make breakfast. Zack sat on the stepps of the stairs and thought in silence.

((dinner brb))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:55 pm
Strike flew back to the rockies to talk to Marco. He knew he would need a lot of plans for his ideas to come true. It took him awhile, but he finally got there. He didn't fly as fast today, something hindered him in his mind. He walked in and waved to Marco. "Hey Marco, I need to talk to you. I need the plans for the underground farm." "What for? I would be happy to get them, but I need a good reason." "I'm doing it again Marco. I'm making a sanctuary for me and Xixi. I need the plans so I can start making the cave. It has a natural spring in it so the plants will be irrigated, just like here." "Ok Strike, I'll get them for you. Do you need any help?" "No, I want to keep it a secret place just for me and her. This is a place only me and her know of, it is that sucluded." "Wow, must be some place. You ever going to bring that girl back here? She was cute, he he." "Hey, she is my girl so knock it off wise guy." Strike smirked at him. "Just get the plans Marco, I have to get home to her." "Yeah, alright Strike. Give me a minute." Marco went in the back and hunted down the plans in a tube stored in the managers office. "Don't loose them, these are revolutionary plans. These could corrupt the world if in the wrong hands, be careful." "I know Marco, I helped make them. I know what these plans are worth." "Good, then you better make sure they get back in one piece or I'll have to kill ya." Marco laughed. "I'd like to see you try Marco." Strike laughed harder as Marco stood there with a look. "Alright, thats enough. We got customers, get!!" "Alright, don't get so uppity." Strike ran out the door and jumped the cliff as he always did when leaving. This time he flew as fast as he could. His spirit was rekindled by the start of the sanctuary. Its going to be amazing, me and Xixi will be able to live there forever. It'll be just like here, except it will be ours. Ours to live in forever. I can't wait til its done.... Strike flew with a smile on his face. He knew it would be a monumental thing for them. They would be living together, in a place out of the reach of man, to be in love for eternity. It was truely the best days of his life to be coming up. Lots of work had to be done first. It would take a while, but it would be done. Strike flew on to the sanctuary and landed near the end of one of the cliffs.

"This will be it, our sanctuary....." Strike stood there, watching the world around him.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:42 pm
Zack rose and headed into the living room and found Ty asleep. He looked down at her and pulled the small blanket off one of the backs of the couches and put it over her. He looked down at her and then looked away as he approached his recliner.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:06 pm
Ty shifts and snuggles deeper into the blankets and her gloved hand slips out and hangs over the side of the couch and her ears twitch a few times and she seems to relax for once as a black book slides silently out of her bag  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:10 pm
Zack jumped back a little and looked at the book she was holding. He didnt want to snoop but he was bored and he was her new tutor. He took the book gently out of her hands and began to exam in it first. He opened it and flipped threw some pages quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:26 pm
the book was filled with pictures of ice and facts with a few stories here and there with a few bookmarks here and there and in the middle it started showing confidential information about a dangerous, strong, and increadibly wealthy demon and his money records, and Tiger kept on sleeping obliviously as her gloved hand twitched  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:33 pm
Zack was much more interested in the book now. He read carefully. Not missing a single word printed. He was hoping he would finish before Ty woke.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games