Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:00 pm
She smiled. "Thats what u get steven!" She laughed and looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:48 pm
Tiger giggles, seemingly uncontrolably, causing her to hiccup. Suddenly a big black and brown pile of fur and claws falls off of the machine where multiple scratch marks remain. "I think I can change between shapes now... I remembered this happening before so I gave myself the hiccups." She stands on her paws. "Anything useful in here other than extera directions?" Ty looks at the scientist and growls, bering her teeth as the dark fur on her neck raises.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:56 pm
Ayu looks at the scientist. "Sorry dude....." She looks at the door and kicks it down. She looks inside and sees nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:16 pm
"I think it'd be better to put him out of his misery," Draconus says angrily, his contempt for the scientists in general showing in his voice. "I'm sure he had a part in what happened to every one of us. Including you, Ayu, even though you were one of his coworkers at one point." He slides a small portion of his sword out of his scabbard and walks over to the scientist. "I'll make you an offer. You tell me who I am and why I was experimented on, and I'll let you live."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:23 pm
The scientist coward in fear. "I don't know u!!!!! Only Kevin would now!! He knew everyone!!!! He was kind to u not me!!!" Ayu was tierd of hearing his voice so her took the scientist, threw him into the passageway door and closed it. U could hear screaming of him begging to come out. "I always hated Steven."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:52 pm
Rosie stopped struggling when she realized that someone was next to her. She opened her tears stung eyes and saw that Mia was beside her and that the noise had stopped. She wiped her tears away and smiled at Mia before the loud commotion ahead of her too her focus. Some men in white lab coats were just thrown into a door. "IS kevin still alive?" She heard the name and wanted to ask. Kevin might be able to help her retrieve her identity.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:33 pm
"Let's hope so," Draconus says, returning the exposed part of his blade to its scabbard. "Because you aren't the only one who wants to know about their past. And if he knows who I am, I intend to find him."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:43 pm
Ayu got tears in her eyes. "No he isn't. He was the dead scientist back there that I was crying by." She looked down and saw blood from steven's shoes.  

Maha clone

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:16 pm
"No...that can't be? Than who is going to tell me who I am? Where I came from?" Rosie started to break down. All the things she's been hearing and always so weak....how was she going to go on like this if the only scientist that might know about her is dead???

((This is really cool.....cz i had the same Rp in another guild...and that one is very different from this one...aside from the beginning...wow...))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:21 pm
Ayu went ovet to Rosie and hugged her. "I'm sorry." She looked down. "It shouldn't have happened."  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:46 pm
Draconus turns and punches a wall in frustration. "Damn it!" He exclaims, "My one chance of finding out who I am and he's lying dead on the floor! We were obviously meant to find this place again, so what went wrong? Why are the scientists being killed by their own creations? I mean, besides the obvious frustration and, in the case of those creatures, lack of self control."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Rosie didn't do anything but bury her face deep into Ayu for comfort. How was she ever going to find her family, what she was before all of this. How did she get to this?? Why do they all have to die.

There's still some alive...
Something told her...

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:38 pm
Ayu hugged Rosie. "I'm sorry guys, I didn't even know ur names, I worked with more of Ty's and mine sort of thing. I do remember that the instert some what of a god or goddess form that usually lets u control ur element. Like I can control water and when I go into my goddess form my eyes usually go white and I start to float like I'm in water. That always reassured me that they had SOME scence. But since Kevin worked with u, he probably gave u something extra....maybe something else to help." She smiled and looked at Rosie.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:26 pm
Mia sighed and thought hard about what they should do. It would be horrible if we can't find anything about ourselves, although I'm not exactly searching for my identity, and we've come so far. But...there must be something....

"Hey! Wait! Well, shouldn't the scientists have some sort of record of the experiments done here? I mean, if I were one of these guys, I wouldn't do these experiments if we weren't going to use the outcome for anything. So shouldn't there be, like an archive or something, Ayu?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:40 pm
"Oh yeah!!! There is one!!!!" She ran out of the room and she went to the mirror she was looking at. She put her hand on it and the wall moved away and showed a staircase. "There it is."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games