Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:48 pm
Ayu was barely paying attention. "Sure, whatever." She looked at the passage and tried to remember what was behind the door. She snaps back to reality. "Oh what!! Oh yeah go ahead I don't mind. Just remembering stuff."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:53 pm
Marcus brings his staff up and places it across Ayu's body. The mage grabs the end of his staff on his left side with his left hand, his right hand still holding on to the other end.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:59 pm
She looked at Arty and nodded. He started to run gracefully. "You might want to hold on."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:33 am
"We are... At least I am. Sorry Mia." Tiger lets go a little bit after noticing how tense she was.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:22 am
Mia giggled. "That's ok. Um, Marcus? Do you mind?" Mia stared at the back of Marcus' head, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:25 pm
"Not at all," he says kindly, "The past is gone, but should not be forgotten."  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:58 am
Mia rolled her eyes a little then giggled a little. "I meant, do you mind if I hold onto you." Mia held onto Marcus from the waist and looked to Ayu.

"Ok! I think we're all set!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:21 pm
Ayu leaned forward a bit and Arty went as fast as he could. He came towards a castle and stopped where no one could see him. Ayu jumped off and lead Arty closer tp the wall. "I think we should look around, I think there was something in here that was of value the last time I was here." She crawled through the hole in the wall.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:19 am
Tiger jump off eagerly and scrambles in after her. "What kind of value? Huh? Ow!" She rubs her bumped noggin for a second before crawling more carefully after.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:38 am
"I don't remember it's all fuzzy." She climbs out of the wall and walks around the square area.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:53 pm
Mia followed them and looked around. It was sort of gloomy. "Geez, this place just SCREAMS evil, y'know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:57 pm
She smiles. "It's always been like that since the beloved king died when I was 10." She looked around and ran to the main castle.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:08 pm
"I'm not so sure," Marcus says, crawling out after Mia. "I like the place. Doesn't look like anything distracting goes on here." The mage laughs, his laugh turning into a cough. "A bit dusty though."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:14 pm
Ayu laughes and dusts off Marcus. "Mainly the walls..no one has been here since I was 10 and I'm over 200 years old now....it's been along time." She dusted her ownself off and laughed. "I think here was a bar here and something else."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:30 pm
Mia looked around once more and remembered something.

"Oh! Right! We were here for something other than to get to Sylphis. Remember that necromantress...or something?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games