Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:25 pm

*After Rosemary had put his thing in the laundry and started it up, she actually snuck into one of the sleeping female vampire's rooms and went through her skirts and picked one out for Muerte to wear. Of course when she exited the room she got another unpleasant surprise like she had when he dropped his nickers right in front of her.* Muerte...generally people don't walk around in the nude.

*She grabbed his arm and lead him back into his room. God she had an adult child on her hands. After helping him into the skirt (she is a doctor of sorts after all), she had him sit in the chair to get ready for bed. She set up a little extra length to the recliner with a sort table and some pillows so he'd sit more comfortably. He was then handed a bunny to hold onto with an attempt at explaining it's purpose and covered with a blanket. She told him that he could move to the bed in the room if he desired to later on. She told him that if he wanted her that she'd be in the room with Jacob and Veni and to knock and she demonstrated what that was and wait for her to open the door and answer it.*

*Finally she returned to her own room and gave an exasperated sigh. She glanced at Jacob who was sitting up apparently waiting for her. She stepped away from the door closer to the center of the room and began to untie her bodice, remove her skirts, and shoes stockings. Getting ready for bed apparently. Everything came off until she was down to her shirt and underwear.*

*After a possibly tense moment of her not speaking to her master in any form, a chuckle escaped her lips.* I see you managed to keep your own boxers on at least. Must have been hard for him to do anything beyond concentrate on transferring his sensations with you playing with him. Vampires tend to let or do what a strong willed person wants to do while and sometimes right after they feed.

It was a boring night...all I had to do was grab onto one of them and let them drag me, so it's not like what you did was a secret to me while you were in this realm. *Her wings flapped once.* If I was going to be mad at you I would have stopped you before you started or when I realized what was going on. I see at least some of my influence worked and you only got the feeling through a bite. You sure did sleep a long time afterwards.

If anything... *The lovely vampress moved onto the bed and straddled the necromancer shifting her hips until she seemed comfortable. The little barrier against him from knowing what she was thinking lifted as she leaned in and began to kiss him and then smacked Veni awake. This only works with a select few to wake him up without him attacking defensively.* I'd be more angry at him.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:03 am

*Muerte apologized for his mistake as he was led back. Once he was in the chair, he began to grow drowsy. He stared at the stuffed toy he was given, unsure of he felt of the thing. Just before Rosemary left, he uttered his thanks as he passed out, unconciously clutching the plushie. It was so quiet and soft, that it gave his voice a naive, child-like quality to it.... she could probably almost imagine him as a little boy in the chair, curled up to sleep... Despite his rather bulky and muscular frame.*

- - - - -

*Jacob watched as Rosemary prepared for bed, unable to stop looking at her, finding the vampiress every bit as attractive and alluring as Veni.*

Jacob: "Well, at least boring means nothing went wrong. Yeah, I uhm... sort of tired myself out earlier..."

*The necromancer was surprised as Rosemary moved onto his lap, and realized that he wasn't sleepy anymore like he thought he should be. My God, it's like I'm a teenager again... Except worse... or is that better... It doesn't matter, kissing again... He fully returned the kiss, hands pressing the vampiress close to him, running up her back... and then she smacked Veni. Jacob stifled a chuckle and looked down at Veni.*

Jacob: "Morning, sleepy..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:42 pm

I don't mind seeing friendly spirits of people that I didn't know during the festival....It's not that it's different, it's not that it's unusual, it's not even...okay it was uncomfortable...... It's hard to see them! Were you not listening to me? I missed them when they died and then it seemed like I missed them less over the years and recovered accepting Rosemary for the most part, but when I first saw them in those portals and then that year you took me to the festival near my birthday...I started dreaming about them again and missed them more. The thought of having a nice picnic lunch or something together is nice, but I'll have to say goodbye again afterwards is hard. To see them for a little while and then they're gone again...to never be able to really be together like you'd like...I don't see how you reapers do it.

-----

It's been so long since you've been a teenager that I doubt you can really remember what it was like.

*Veni jumped a little at the sudden harsh contact. It was the time he would normally be asleep so he didn't wake up as quickly since he didn't feel threatened.* It is morning after sunrise.

*He noticed Rosemary looking at him and then she glanced at one of the statues. Following her gaze, he saw a sight that he's seen Galantros do when he's being extra silly. Looking back down, he began to blush profusely. When did he lose those?! Then the images came back as he tried thinking of what had happened. He was latched to Jacob's neck, trying to very slowly eat his dinner while Jacob....*

*A slight panic overcame him especially since he hadn't tried to stop him at the time. He looked up at Rosemary, but she seemed to be ignoring him. Instead she was exploring Jacob's body with her mouth and hands as she tried to learn what made him tick. This calmed him a bit and he started to tie up her hair out of his way. It was apparent the normally quick to anger beauty wasn't going to allow herself to be duped and let the guys have all the fun that day.*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:12 pm

*Jacob's amusement at Veni was soon forgotten as he found himself kissing Rosemary again, moaning quietly into her mouth as her hands found sensitive areas on his body. His hands ran up the sides of her body, tracing her curves, and as he brought them back down, he started using his magic again... making her skin sensitive, not to the extent he'd done with Veni, but still fairly sensitive enough so that when his hands ran over them again, she noticed it*

*The man was slowly kissing his way down from her mouth, to her throat, to her collarbone, and was about to try to continue his path when he was interrupted.*

Spirit: "Told you I'd be back! So details! What did I mis...woah, you're certainly a busy boy tonight, aren'tcha?"

Jacob: "Oh sonnuvabitch..."

*He pulled himself away from giving Rosemary his attentions with a fair amount of effort, and gave the spirit an evil stare*

Jacob: "Right as the spell wore out, you couldn't have waited to bother me during the middle of the day instead?"

Spirit: "I can't help it, not with something as juicy as this! Hell, after my sister helped you guys that one night, we thought you were all going to get it on! You just went to sleep instead, which was pretty boring"

Jacob: "Sister?"

*A second spirit faded into view, long ebony hair obscuring her face. She looked away from the scene of the seemingly naked vampire, and the vampiress straddling the almost naked necromancer, embarrassed.*

Sister spirit: "... it's not like that, I was just..."

Spirit: "Yeesh, yes it was, just admit it!"

Sister spirit: "... I'm sorry, she talks too much."

*Frustrated in more ways than one, Jacob reached over for that same mystical powder, flung it into the air, and repeated the incantation he used earlier that night. The spirit's sister apologized before she vanished, but the other one tried to cling to the room again.*

Spirit: "Not this again! I'm gonna haunt you later, cute necromancer! I wanna know what happens! In full, graphic, deetaaaiiil...."

*Jacob simply groaned and slapped his forehead.*

Jacob: "Some days it's just annoying as hell to deal with the dead..."

- - - - -

Galantros: "I'm sorry Black, I... it's just... I don't know."

Alzamus: "...some of us reapers aren't able to handle it, so they decide not to see their family or friends that have passed on. It's just a matter of not actively wanting to see them is all. I guess we're trying to say that we can do the festival, but without your parents if you like. Whatever you want, it's your choice... "

*Alzamus stood, knocking a few nerf darts away with his feet.*

Alzamus: "I'm going to get something to drink, you want anything?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:58 pm

*Rosemary looked very disappointed when Jacob stopped and gave the currently solitary spirit a look that said she'd send her to hell or some other unpleasant place for a day at least for interrupting them if only she could.*

*Then the second spirit arrived and had pretty much answered his question he had earlier about the peeping tom of today being the same one the night before.* It's a little hard to get it on when you suddenly find yourself with no energy. Your sister overdid it last night. I would have probably tried to have done something interesting without her help.

You have a better chance of getting any details from him than you do from the necromancer, *said Rosemary before the ghost faded away as she pointed at her husband. She turned back to Jacob.* You're doing that every time we do "something as juicy as this" from now on... *She of course had an unspoken threat in there of bad things happening if he didn't.*

*She kissed one of the sensitive spots she had found.* Now where were we? Oh yes you were kissing me and Veni was taking advantage of whatever you did to me. *She said and moved in again to try to get into the mood once more.*

--------

If you want to meet them you can, but I don't think that I really want to see them again...at least not visibly. *She had never really spent any time in the portal room at their relatives house because she didn't like looking at them.* Ah...some water please.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:34 am

*Jacob pressed his lips to Rosemary’s, kissing her deeply. His fingers danced across her sides, playing with her newly made sensitive skin. He was just about to lift up her shirt, when he suddenly stopped. He closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, and began to breath harshly. Letting go of Rosemary’s shirt, he clenched his fists*

Jacob: “Oh for God’s sake… Not NOW.”

*He gripped the sides of his head, in obvious pain, muttering swears, tears in his eyes. It felt like several red-hot jackhammers were going off inside the previously torn apart side of his face. He fell backwards onto his pillow, air rushing into his lungs in pained hisses.

Jacob: The waitress, the spirits, and now THIS!? NONONONONO! TO HELL WITH THIS CURSE!

*Jacob suddenly sprang back up, pulled Rosemary’s shirt off, and kissed her fiercely, doing his best to ignore the throbbing ache in his skull. He knew it would pass in a matter of minutes, and he wasn’t about to let it stop him. His mouth, his kisses, and his hands began to roam everywhere in a sort of rampant determination.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:00 pm

*Rosemary had figured that they'd have to wait until another time to do this. Had it been a non-curse related headache she might have been annoyed especially when used as an excuse. There wasn't really much they could do when he was in pain like this and neither of them cared to see him in pain. Though they did wonder why it didn't affect them at all and was like a distant buzz to them when he was their master.*

*Veni had moved to the side of them to try to comfort Jacob some.*

*She was about to say that they could continue at a later time and that it was probably about time she went to sleep anyways, when he started thinking something other than his usual 'make it stop' (which of course didn't usually help with her conscience since she couldn't do anything) and practically jumped her. He was being surprisingly stubborn with this, especially since he had been so shy about such things the other night. Then again he always tried to do his best at no matter what it was, so why should this have been any different?*

Ah.. *Was he eager or just determined to do this?* Are you even able to benefit from what you're doing while you're in pain? I want you to enjoy this too...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:45 pm

Jacob: No no, I'm enjoying this too... I'm...

*Jacob froze in mid-caress, teeth gritted. His eyes watered, and his fist struck the matress.*

Jacob: "NNnnggghhhaaarrrrgh!" I can't do this, hurts too much, damn it!

*The necromancer ended up nearly collapsed against Rosemary, sweating for an entirely different reason than he would have liked. He breathed heavily, the pounding in his head so severe... He knew it would hurt, hurt so bad that he wish he could literally squash his own head to stop the pain, but he thought he could ignore it until it passed. At least Rosemary's colder body temperature pressed against him made him feel a little better.*

*It was several agonizing minutes before the pain slowly began to fade away, leaving the necromancer sapped of his strength. He was exhausted, and frustrated... with his himself, and with his curse. His head resting on a pillow, he sighed.*

Jacob: "Damn it... I just wanted to try and make you feel good..."

*He muttered this, face flushing. Idly, he wondered if he could get an energy drink from somewhere, or maybe if they tried something slower paced and.... Jacob's cheeks grew more red at the thoughts and visualizations that slipped into his mind.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:43 pm

*Rosemary laughed a little from where she laid on his chest with an ear to his heart and wiped her eyes dry. She had listened to his heartbeat rise and fall.* You have already done that many times. Little things count too.

*She kissed his chest.* Well we could always try to relax that headache off in that large and expensive tub in the bathroom. Might help you feel better after a painful fit. In fact it might be the best thing to help you recover afterwards since you no longer have those gaping holes to have the water sting you. I don't even know if we have an energy drink here.

Sephiroth put some 'Red Binos' in the fridge if I recall. They're not supposed to be as good as the reaper variety and takes a little bit longer for the kick it seems. I don't really know how they work. I'll go get one. *Veni got up, put on a robe and exited. On his way there he ran into the man they were talking about sitting in the corner looking at all the exits.*

*Sephiroth looked at Veni and then at a clock.* You're up early. Am I already done? *After the incident with Hell and the Niearcim on earth Sephiroth found most of his belongings destroyed. Rather than accepting the generosity of the others replacing the stuff he had taken up a day job as the guard of the sleeping vampires...the shift usually lasting until either Veni or some other decently off vampire got up and took almost any day off he pleased since there wasn't an exact schedule. Of course he had already replaced everything and seemed to earn about as much as he wanted yet he didn't seem to show an interest in quitting.*

No. I'm only up for a little while. Jacob's here and his curse acted up so now he's exhausted so I was wondering if he could have one of those drinks you bought.

*The long haired man shrugged.* Be my guest.

*Rosemary had gotten off Jacob and went into the other room to start a bath for him.*

*Veni returned with the drink while she was in the middle of doing this.* Well speaking of the devil it appears Sephiroth did show up today.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:08 am

*Memories of how nice the shower had felt earlier that day passed his mind, and he found himself wondering what a nice warm bath would feel like.*

*Jacob took the drink from Veni, thanking the vampire as he begun to sip at it.. then grimaced at the taste. Maybe he had grown too accustomed to Limbo's sweeter tasting energy drinks. That, and they made an iced tea version that he was rather fond of.*

*After a few gulps of the somewhat bitter stuff, he wandered into the bathroom where Rosemary was preparing the bath, letting the warm water fill the tub. A bit of a smirk crossed Jacob's face as he realized that she was still shirtless, and the spell he cast over her sides to make them more sensitive was still in effect. He let his hand take on some of the chill from the can of Red Bino he was drinking, then gently traced over one of the sides with his cool fingers.*

Jacob: "Bath almost done?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:44 pm

*Veni gave a goofy grin and shrugged at Jacob's reaction to the drink. He had no idea how it tasted and the man who bought them never made a face while drinking it so there was no way for him to know that it tasted bad.*

Aaaah! *Rosemary tried to move forward and away from the touch, but tripped and ended up slipping so her arms and head fell into the water. Normally a chilled touch wouldn't have affected her so, but with her newfound disadvantage she got to feel something she hadn't felt in centuries: the shock of something colder than you touching you. She got up and turned towards Jacob looking rather displeased and spit water in his face.* The tub is almost filled. Would you like some bubbles and oils in it... Hell I'll put some in anyways so that you'll smell good for once.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:54 pm

Jacob: Oh CRAP! NOT WHAT I INTENDED!!! "s**t! Sorry!"

*Jacob immediately tried to help her out of the tub. He inwardly winced when she looked a bit ticked off... No, that wasn't his intended reaction at all... He more than likely left his fingers on the chilled can for far too long. He wiped the water off his face, squinting because some of it had gotten into his eyes. Wait, what was that she said about his smell?*

Jacob: "Wait a second, I don't smell bad! I... wait, no, you have me there."

*He supposed using cleaning charms didn't necessarily do anything for his smell other than giving him the scent of a sterile hospital, back when he had open wounds and rarely bathed. During all this, Veni was laughing at the scene that had played out before him. Jacob turned, and waited for him to stop... When he didn't, the necromancer decided to get a little bit mischievous. Muttering a spell, a small orb of light appeared between his thumb and forefinger. He flicked this at Veni, and it dashed into his foot. The skin on the bottom of Veni's foot changed to the "sensually sensitive" type, and Jacob prepared to snickered at the result... his spell wouldn't last very long, a few seconds at most, but it was long enough for him.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:33 pm

*Veni looked surprised and stumbled leaning on the doorway blushing.* No fair! Being able to manipulate me like that even at a distance. *He slid down into a sitting position to get off his feet. The foot then came down on the laughing man's shadow and the caster felt the same strange feeling in his foot. The foot then tapped up and down rapidly until it wore off. The vampire grinned for a moment at Jacob before a yawn escaped his mouth and he looked more tired from using his skills during the day time.*

Yet another intriguing yet disturbing skill.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:17 pm

*Jacob gasped and hopped towards the toliet to sit down, wobbly as Veni started to tap his foot to increase the sensations. It wore off as he took a seat, resisting the slight urge to give out a little moan. For a split second he thought about doing something else to get back at Veni, for getting back at him... but he realized that could probably go on for a while.*

Jacob: "Okay, of all the places on the body, the bottom of the foot has to be the... most unusual to... feel... uhm, that."

*Jacob finished his Red Bino, then glanced over at the tub. The idea of bubble bath brought to mind a bit of childish delight... the experience was something he never grew up with, and in modern times never bothered with due to his curse.*

*When the bath filled up, Jacob went over and gave Rosemary a hug and a kiss to thank her for drawing the bath. He then stripped and slipped in.... feeling a bit self-concious still as he removed his last article of clothing, but forcing himself a bit to do it anyway in front of the vampires. He had grown close to them, and tonight had gotten really close to one. As he found himself sighing in relaxation, his mind began to wander into... less than pure thoughts...*

Jacob: I wonder if she'll decide to take a bath too....

*He realized what he just thought, and just blushed as he soaped up his arms.*

- - - - -

*After playing around with the nerf toys a bit more, and discussing other possible activities to do at the Soul Festival, Alzamus had went to bed. Galantros ended up passed out on the couch again, sitting up with a pillow behind his head, while Black leaned against him... Her pets crowded up on the couch while they snored.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:25 am

*Rosemary looked rather uncomfortable as she tried to dry off the wet part of her hair when Jacob had wondered if she'd get in too. Her thoughts were conflicted on the matter. One case that came to mind would be fun... another was nerves at never willingly being fully exposed to another male...even if Jacob had the guts to do it first.*

*Even if she did take a bath she didn't want to get her hair wet because it takes a while to dry and it was getting late or early depending on how one looked at it. She tied up her hair and put a shower cap on...and thought about it. Well maybe if she put on her swim bottoms that were bought for her at least she wouldn't feel like a total slut if she joined him so she went into the other room, got them, and put them on. Veni stared at her the whole time. When she got in moments later she had a look on her face like "there I'm in, you happy now?"*
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games