Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:47 pm
Ecitra Doll
Mityl got back up and puked black venom. her eyes wild and feral.
"Do yo even know what I am?"
she wiped the black venom away from her mouth and came in close enough to jack to have kissed him.
"do you even know what you deal with? I am a tricksy wight..one of the darkest fairies known..and I will destroy you.."
she pressed her lips to his and bit down hard drawing blood, she forced his mouth open with her tougue and poured venom into him which readily soaked into his open wounds. and then she let go laughing and looked at him with eyes that held nothing but an inferno and no intelligence. no one was home now. the taste of blood had driven her to the edge and beyond. she screamed like a banshee and summoned several more tricksy wights.
"brothers, sisters, feed on his flesh!"
and with that they all hurtled at Jack.
Jack sat saying a peom he heard many times in his dreams."Dreams are filled with light,Nightmares creates fright.I am the king of the night."He looked up and a sheild appeared around him.He flew into the sky"Now nightmares will take place of dreams and the world will be mine werecats all dead only werewolves left and you will be my first victum."All of the sudden the sheild broke revaling Jacks true from.He looked like a stronger version of the previous form.Stronger arms and legs,flaming wings and his skull hammer was on fire.He let out a monsterous howl which set the moon on fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:55 pm
the tricksy wights screamed mindlessly and rage filled as one and threw themselves at Jack clawing their way to him with long black nails. Mityl was one of the last to him but they covered Jack in a writhing mass of black and red bodies. all that could be heard was the screaming of the tricksy wights and the tearing of flesh. within several minutes Jack's flesh would begin to rot and the tricksy wights would eat the carrion more readily than the fresh meat.  

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:01 pm
Ecitra Doll
the tricksy wights screamed mindlessly and rage filled as one and threw themselves at Jack clawing their way to him with long black nails. Mityl was one of the last to him but they covered Jack in a writhing mass of black and red bodies. all that could be heard was the screaming of the tricksy wights and the tearing of flesh. within several minutes Jack's flesh would begin to rot and the tricksy wights would eat the carrion more readily than the fresh meat.
Jack flapped his wings and killed the tricksy wights and grabbed Mityl and slammed her into the ground then Jack created a pillar of fire under Mityl."I'll be back but I'm taking my prize."He swooped down and grabbed the elf and flew away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:10 pm
Mityl screamed mindlessly as Jack pinned her to the ground. she snapped her jaws at him and caught a small chunk of his cheek in her teeth before he flew away with Keely. Mityl lay on the ground in her tricksy wight form and slowly the burns on her back faded. her eyes stayed yellow and mindless but she just lay there, a peaceful feeling spreading over her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:17 pm
Ecitra Doll
Mityl screamed mindlessly as Jack pinned her to the ground. she snapped her jaws at him and caught a small chunk of his cheek in her teeth before he flew away with Keely. Mityl lay on the ground in her tricksy wight form and slowly the burns on her back faded. her eyes stayed yellow and mindless but she just lay there, a peaceful feeling spreading over her.
Jack landed by a cave and dropped the elf.He sat there thinking he sat back up and pick the elf up and flew out of the cave and landed by Mityl.I'm being kind but now I have to do what you did to me."Ha leaned down and put his lip aginist hers and sent embers down he throught."Let this be a warning this is my territory and if I catch you in here agin i will kill you so you should have a good reson for oming to peak with me."He said as he walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:38 pm
"wait..."
she called after him and everything was hazy. even the memories. then everything came into focus like someone had wiped the cobwebs away.
"why couldn't we have just come to a truce earlier without just mindlessly attacking each other?"

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:44 pm
[[Next time there's a fight, wait for the rest of us to catch up, it's only fair to those your RPing with]]

Tassa followed Jack, her anger needing an outlet. "I'm not done with you yet Jack." She snarled as she cracked the whip, across his back angrily. "Come back and fight like a real man, instead of running away with a little elf." She grabbed the back of his collar and pushed him to the floor, barring her teeth angrily.

"I'm not Mityl Jack, I'm Tassa Van Valiant, and I will kill you, so stand up and face me. Are you frightened of me wolf? Scared?" She laughed as she spat in his face, and cracked the whip threateningly again. "Come on now Jack, aren't you coming back? Cause I'll tear your throat out." She snarled visciously, and let out a lionesses roar.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:55 pm
"Tassa..he gave her back, now let him answer me.."
Mityl slowly got up, eyes still unfocused. she caught the end of the whip in her hand and held on tightly. if there were blades woven into this one as most were Mityl couldn't feel them and that was a bad sign. she frowned down at her hand which was bleeding profusely.
"...why'd you attack us like that Jack? if our presence bothered you we would have left if you'd only asked or told us we were unwanted here..."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Lady_Mac
[[Next time there's a fight, wait for the rest of us to catch up, it's only fair to those your RPing with]]

Tassa followed Jack, her anger needing an outlet. "I'm not done with you yet Jack." She snarled as she cracked the whip, across his back angrily. "Come back and fight like a real man, instead of running away with a little elf." She grabbed the back of his collar and pushed him to the floor, barring her teeth angrily.

"I'm not Mityl Jack, I'm Tassa Van Valiant, and I will kill you, so stand up and face me. Are you frightened of me wolf? Scared?" She laughed as she spat in his face, and cracked the whip threateningly again. "Come on now Jack, aren't you coming back? Cause I'll tear your throat out." She snarled visciously, and let out a lionesses roar.
"Fine you want me to fight.I WILL!"He knocked her off of him and shot a fireball out of his mouth then he tackles her."Now hold still."Jack lifted his head and shot a stream of fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:10 pm
Mityl tore them away from each other, tears of blood running down her face.
"stop it1 STOP IT! both of you! can't either of you see it won't solve anything?! it's stupid. pathetic! Tassa, as my friend I expected better of you. you're right to defend Keely but he brought her back. why did you have to instigate him into another fight other than being childish? I just watched eight of my friends and family DIE TYassa, do you think I want to lose you too?!"
the bloody tears were flowing freely down her face and her mind was hot with anger. the part of her that was the tricksy wight wanted to just kill them both and sort the other feelings out later. she covered her eyes with her wrists and screamed her rage.
"just both of you don't fight again or I may not recover and end up killing everyone I come across...just let it go. it's worthless."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:26 pm
Ecitra Doll
Mityl tore them away from each other, tears of blood running down her face.
"stop it1 STOP IT! both of you! can't either of you see it won't solve anything?! it's stupid. pathetic! Tassa, as my friend I expected better of you. you're right to defend Keely but he brought her back. why did you have to instigate him into another fight other than being childish? I just watched eight of my friends and family DIE TYassa, do you think I want to lose you too?!"
the bloody tears were flowing freely down her face and her mind was hot with anger. the part of her that was the tricksy wight wanted to just kill them both and sort the other feelings out later. she covered her eyes with her wrists and screamed her rage.
"just both of you don't fight again or I may not recover and end up killing everyone I come across...just let it go. it's worthless."
Jack turned and flew off."Tassa your lucky shes here to help or you would be dead."Jack said with a growl and he turned grabbed the elf and flew off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:18 pm
Mityl flew after Jack and tackled him to the ground.
"I'm sorry to ground you like this but I'm not going to leave until you answer my question and leave the elf alone. but first things first, why did you attack us like that? second, what is so bloody special about an elven white mage that can hardly solve her way out of a paper bag? oh and the poison kills slowly and painfully by the by so if you take Keely I let you die a horrible death and come back for her later.."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:46 am
Ecitra Doll
Mityl flew after Jack and tackled him to the ground.
"I'm sorry to ground you like this but I'm not going to leave until you answer my question and leave the elf alone. but first things first, why did you attack us like that? second, what is so bloody special about an elven white mage that can hardly solve her way out of a paper bag? oh and the poison kills slowly and painfully by the by so if you take Keely I let you die a horrible death and come back for her later.."
Jack turned to Mityl."I don't have to answer your questions my problems are my own and not yours."He shoke her off and flew away with the elf."This is my turf and nobody asks questions except me."He shot a stream of fire setting the forest on fire."don't douse the fires and your friend will be safe but when you see her later she will have changed."He said flying away."Oh about that posion here take it back."He lifted his head shot a stream of purple fire and hit Mityl with it."You know I'll just feast on the elf.So get off my turf now!"He created a fire wall."Better hurry your friend will soon be in my stomach."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:29 am
Hikaru enters the forest. "Wow" She stays for a while and takes a dip in the creek.  

iWasabi

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games