Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

yellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:05 am
I keep reading the updates im just picking my time to post dont think im not interested any more...hearts did such a great job i dont know where to take over from lol. "and peter waited...and he ate some pork...and he waited" lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:14 am
I'd like to join and RP with you all, but I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter.
I've only read the first book, though I'm pretty sure I've seen all the movies thus far.
I think I'd feel weird.  

x_X Lethal Injection X_x

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:28 am
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
I'd like to join and RP with you all, but I know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter.
I've only read the first book, though I'm pretty sure I've seen all the movies thus far.
I think I'd feel weird.

tis alright! we'll learn you! or you could come in as a muggle who knew nothing of the wizarding world, which would explain the lack of knowledge!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:43 am
Ky Jelly
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
I think I'd feel weird.

tis alright! we'll learn you! or you could come in as a muggle who knew nothing of the wizarding world, which would explain the lack of knowledge!
Okay! How does one start in this RP?
*Has never roleplayed before*  

x_X Lethal Injection X_x

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:53 am
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
Ky Jelly
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
I think I'd feel weird.

Well, first, you need a character.

If you play an original character, you can decide who they are, what they act like, etc. Which is perhaps a little easier than picking a pre-existing character and trying that?

You dump them in a House, or, hey, maybe you're a teacher? That'd work, too. And then you interact where plausible in what would be a normal manner for your character.

Currently, everyone's on the train, and we're headed for Hogwarts. Whoo!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:59 am
Maze
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
Ky Jelly
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
I think I'd feel weird.

If you play an original character, you can decide who they are, what they act like, etc. Which is perhaps a little easier than picking a pre-existing character and trying that?

You dump them in a House, or, hey, maybe you're a teacher? That'd work, too. And then you interact where plausible in what would be a normal manner for your character.

So...I just make up a name, what they act/look like, their house, and thats it?
God is this going to get me so defuddled.  

x_X Lethal Injection X_x

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:25 am
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
Maze

*snerkles* Well, it beats becoming befuddled.

But yes. That's what you start with. If you play a Muggleborn, as suggested by Ky, you don't even have to know anything about the setting, just pretend you're an eleven year old who's going to La La Land. Because, surely, some of it will look like that.. What with the moving staircases and everything.

Mind that we're in the 1970s. So no cellphones or anything fancy like that. Not that those are allowed at Hogwarts, anyway.. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:31 am
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
Maze
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
Ky Jelly
xX_lethal_injection_Xx
I think I'd feel weird.

you'll be fine! and you should be in hufflepuff!!  

Mmm Bop

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:26 am
Mmm Bop
xX_lethal_injection_Xx

You would say that..

Well, I suppose it's an.. acceptable House to join if you're the type who does not mind falling to the floor and playing dead while being decorated with a piece of paper that denotes your 'Crumpled' state.

.. I think I'll have to mention random Hufflepuff students like that at some point, lying scattered throughout the halls. XD

Should be right useful if we ever want to find our Gilderoy Lockhart. Just follow the bodies.

.. Good thing I'll never have cause to find Gilderoy.

*snerkles and has far too much fun posting as Lucius* Yay for the cart-witch!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:07 pm
Syko...

Srry, i'm totally not around enuffs to RP sad

The only thing you'll ever need <3

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:21 pm
Maze
Mmm Bop
xX_lethal_injection_Xx

You would say that..

Well, I suppose it's an.. acceptable House to join if you're the type who does not mind falling to the floor and playing dead while being decorated with a piece of paper that denotes your 'Crumpled' state.

.. I think I'll have to mention random Hufflepuff students like that at some point, lying scattered throughout the halls. XD

Should be right useful if we ever want to find our Gilderoy Lockhart. Just follow the bodies.

.. Good thing I'll never have cause to find Gilderoy.

*snerkles and has far too much fun posting as Lucius* Yay for the cart-witch!
haha, cant help it that gilderoy is so pretty. but shouldnt you have the same problem too to an extent? and does that mean you're going to pick on my poor fan club?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:27 pm
yellis
I keep reading the updates im just picking my time to post dont think im not interested any more...hearts did such a great job i dont know where to take over from lol. "and peter waited...and he ate some pork...and he waited" lol

xDDDD ate some pork!

No, I feel so bad! I know that you probably are just like... "shoo-be-doo...waiting eating some pork lmao... when the hell is James gonna post?" 'Cause I kind of made it impossible for Peter to reply if James never does. I thought he would fairly soon.... D: I think I'll edit out the part where Peter asked James a question so that you CAN post x3;;;

un de plus pamplemousse

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:29 pm
Mmm Bop
haha, cant help it that gilderoy is so pretty. but shouldnt you have the same problem too to an extent? and does that mean you're going to pick on my poor fan club?

If there's a fanclub for Lucius, I've yet to be informed of its official existence. XD

And I'm not going to pick on your poor fan club.

.. Well.. no more than I would on other people, anyway. *grins*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:35 pm
Hey yellis, I changed the last Peter post so that he's just thinking it, instead of addressing it to James x3; Post away~! (:  

un de plus pamplemousse

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:37 pm
Maze
Mmm Bop

If there's a fanclub for Lucius, I've yet to be informed of its official existence. XD

And I'm not going to pick on your poor fan club.

.. Well.. no more than I would on other people, anyway. *grins*

Snape is the president 8D I'm sure he also has a life-size poster in his bedroom which he kisses every night before he goes to sleep. xD

'Course, he'd never admit to any of those things....

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games