Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:57 pm
Sebastian looked around."There is another presence above ground. I'll see who it is."He said to rie. He held out his hand and dropped a necklace, it was a gold chain with a black opal."If your in danger throw this, the moment it leaves your possession I'll be back."Sebastian said to Rie. The necklace suspended in mid-air, waiting for Rie to grab it. Without seeing if she took it or not, Sebastian disappeared to go and greet Aisuru Sin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:09 pm
Sin slowed her pace, feeling the movement of the area around her. Coming to a halt, she stared towards the direction of Sebastian as he appeared. Being the first of the living to come upon in days, she was cautious - if not always, and stood a distance away. "Hello," Sin started, lost on words so she added a nod in greeting alongside a slight smile. The last meal had put her in a good mood.  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:13 pm
Sebastian looked over Sin before he responded."Greetings."He said calmly, his voice held no trace of an accent. He nodded his head as a bow, then let his aura flare around Sin. 'Vampire'He thought'An old vampire at that.' "My name is Sebastian Kierrn, might I ask yours?"He asked. He gave away his name freely because there were few being old enough to remember the demonic Kierrn family and their destruction at Sebastians hands. Even if it wasn't on purpose, he considered himself to blame for his families demise.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:41 pm
Closing the distance to only a meter she replied, "Aisuru Sin." She had felt the aura trace across her skin, the power of others always deemed to feel like it danced through her. "It's nice to finally see someone here." As Sin looked Sebastian over she noted the demonic powers he held. She wondered what was hidden. In the last realm, she remembered the saying she had picked up, 'Curiosity killed the cat.' Sin couldn't help but smile, her animal-to-call was the feline kingdom indeed.  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:46 pm
Sebastian shrugged."I am only here because I felt your presence in the forest."He said. His aura retraced itself to him, then converged in a bright red light. In almost an instant he went from standing in his humanoid form to being in his wolf-demon form. His wings were folded neatly to his side and he was sitting down, watching Sin's reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:00 pm
Sin softly chuckled as she tilted her head to the side, "Heh." The brown tinge of her hair was suddely a charcoal black and shorter. As ears grew, her glasses dissapeared and show her eyes turning a darker,glowing, grey. Soon, she was in her complete panther form. The only similarities of her were the tinge of white in her eyes and the Chain of Endings which hung around her neck like a collar.
She sat on her haunches before Sebastian, her head still tilted to the side and a curious face accompanied by perked ears.

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:03 pm
Surprise passed through Sebastians eyes, but his expression remained blank."Vampire shifter. You are old. If I had to guess, based on your form, you also have an animal to call. Leapords, or are you old enough that it's progressed to all large cats?"Sebastian asked, he tilted his heads to one side curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:13 pm
Sin nodded, a slightly softer yet same tone of voice echoed within Sebastians head. "Majority of the feline family, yes. Including small." Sin seemed to smile-having seen the surprise in his eyes, "I don't like to see myself as old though." Sins' ears moved, twitching slightly showing her good mood.  

Banished Forever

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:45 am
Sebastian's eyes seemed to shine, he was smiling."See yourself as whatever you choose, it doesn't change the fact that your older than most of the being in this realm. Myself included."He said with a wolfish-chuckle. He wasn't old, but in the demonic terms for power he didn't need age to be as powerful as he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:18 am
Rie noticed that Sebastian was gone. "Hey Grey, where did Sebastian go? He was here a second ago."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:34 am
As Sin shifted back to her human-like form her eyes slightly glowing a solid white before turning back to a dull silver, the Chain of Endings dissapearing from view, still kneeling infront of Sebastian her head was tilted slightly. When her hair had regrown she pushed it behind her ears, unaware that it was a habit she had pick up from the previous milleium. Her face still held a smile as she spoke to him through her thoughts, "Well, just don't tell anyone my true age." Sin winked playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:58 pm
Sebastian nodded, he remained in his wolf-like state for now."I doubt anyone else will be able to know. I've just had close dealings with vampires in the past."He said, his eyes shone as if he was laughing.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:33 pm
Sin smiled brightly, "Okay, that sounds good. Well..." a lift in her eyes hinted a question "...where is everone?"
Sebastian was truly the only soul she had interacted with in a few weeks, alongside deserted homes, the other mystical beings in the forest, and vampire and demon towns she happened to stop in. Sin remained kneeling in front of him as the conversation continued.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:38 pm
"Ah, they are down in the tunnels underneath us. The only reason I noticed your presence is because you passed directly over us."He said. His eyes suddenly flared the blood red that signified his demon wolf powers, but unlike his other powers this one was nuetral between chaos demon and wolf demon. He shifted back into his humanoid form, his wings wrapped snugly around him."They will be fine, one is an experienced magic user, holy magic. The other...well, I know little about him. He hasn't impressed me enough to peak my interest so therefore I don't try to learn more."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:59 pm
"Holy Magic." Aisuru sounded slightly digusted, her tone was soft-barely audible as she resisted the urge to continue on her way to another group who were to rise against the King of the chaos in this realm. She didn't leave, and she knew they were a powerful group.

Sin nodded, "Ah allright," the mention of the purist who used holy water caught her off-gaurd, she could see why Sebastian didn't bother to learn much of the man in the revolt. She looked him over once again, in closer she could see the detail of his wings. Sin had rarely exposed her wings, but hid her curiosity.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games