hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

i slowly get up* its ok! i wont hurt u! *as i hold my hand out*

"what is my safety to you stranger?"

oh u talk as well, cool! and i do care for ur safety! why wouldnt i?

"because the past few people like you who have come through have all btu killed me." He says this before backing into the trees and running off.

wait....uuhh....*i look down* i know how u feel....*i stand up, and start to wander around in the forrest

he keeps an eye out of you, from high in a tree.

i get tired and it down on a tree trunk,then i fall asleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:09 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"because the past few people like you who have come through have all btu killed me." He says this before backing into the trees and running off.

wait....uuhh....*i look down* i know how u feel....*i stand up, and start to wander around in the forrest

he slowly creeps out beside her. "Stranger, if you are not here to kill us..then why are you here..?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

SailorStarMoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:13 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

he slowly creeps out beside her. "Stranger, if you are not here to kill us..then why are you here..?"

*i say to u telepathicly* i am here because i have no home or family since they were killed, and also ppl have tried to kill me...so i just wander around where ever i can or please....also my name is aiko! its nice to meet u!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:15 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

*i say to u telepathicly* i am here because i have no home or family since they were killed, and also ppl have tried to kill me...so i just wander around where ever i can or please....also my name is aiko! its nice to meet u!!

"thats interesting. stay, go whatever."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

SailorStarMoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:17 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

*i wake up, and look at u* i dont have any friends either...would u please keep me company??  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:19 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

*i wake up, and look at u* i dont have any friends either...would u please keep me company??

he talks back to you telepathicly. "pfff. friends, who needs them. just someone to let a secret out that ends up stabbing you in the back. but whatever. i'll stick around if you really want."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

SailorStarMoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:23 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

he talks back to you telepathicly. "pfff. friends, who needs them. just someone to let a secret out that ends up stabbing you in the back. but whatever. i'll stick around if you really want."

ok sure...i could use some company....so..whats ur name?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:24 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"zal. not that it matters."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

SailorStarMoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:27 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

i see....so..whats ur story?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:29 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"my story..I have no story...just people came in...people tried to kill me....people never left....people never found..."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

SailorStarMoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:35 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"my story..I have no story...just people came in...people tried to kill me....people never left....people never found..."

i see...my story is this...*i fluff my wings out, one an angel wing, the other is a vampire/demon wing, and my left eye turn dark purple* my mom was an angel, my father a demon, and they were both killed by gods and demon lords, and they tried to kill me but i survived and escaped, and i made my way here!! thats my story!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:38 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

i see...my story is this...*i fluff my wings out, one an angel wing, the other is a vampire/demon wing, and my left eye turn dark purple* my mom was an angel, my father a demon, and they were both killed by gods and demon lords, and they tried to kill me but i survived and escaped, and i made my way here!! thats my story!!

"in any case, you should be safe here...unless they find the do- th-the......nothing..just nevermind that!"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

SailorStarMoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:40 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"in any case, you should be safe here...unless they find the do- th-the......nothing..just nevermind that!"

ok....so..do u live anywhere near here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:00 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"yes"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

SailorStarMoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:43 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

"yes"

cool....*i lay down on a log* im tired...  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff