Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

RAWRxrainbows

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:05 pm
uh hey, im Tay, or Taylor w/e you want to call me, uuhh ive been on gaia since oct.and yea message me and add me so i can have friends and people to talk to:]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:05 am
Hello.

This is my Introduction post, please enjoy reading.

N a m e. Zach Tyler S.
A g e. 15
D a t e. O f. B i r t h. June first, 1992 (6/1/92)
A p p e a r e n c e.
-Eye Color: Blue (Green when angry)
-Hair Color: Brown-ish blonde
-Haight: 5'4"-ish
-Waight: 140-ish
-Build: Slight gut, but still lots of muscle.
-Style: My clothing style tends to be framed around darker things. I wear a lot of black clothing, kind of a gothic style or emo style I guess....Whatever.

-Written version + more.

My name is Zach, but you can call me Kamoku. I live in Ohio, which really sucks. I am 15 years old and suchness....-Coughs.- Bleh.

I am sorry I am in a more lazy mood at the moment but I like to roleplay a lot, literate. My favorite role plays are Naruto RP's, School, real life, yada yada....I am a grahpic designer, and I as well play guitar. I love to BMX and ride skateboard, speaking of which I just got my first pro board; a Element.

That about sums it up. I am with a girl by the name Belle : D (Via lolita Roze) and I love her very mucho. XD Later.  

Kamoku Hayate

Secret_Fury rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Secret_Fury

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:19 am
Hi, my real name is Nick, an di was born on june 10 1994. Living Ink invited me because i like to skateboard. Ever since my cousin got sponsored, i wanted to do it too so i took up skateboarding and rollerblading, im more rollerblader but i skate too. I'm not that good, but i know how to not fall.
I'm really short but not where i t counts, and im sorta chubby, so what.
my syle is like hip hop type, baggy clothes and slang terms that aren't in the dictionary. Although, i am also very intellectual and have a very complex vocabulary and an improvisational imagination (that means i am good at making excuses)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:47 pm

User Image

Hi, My real name is Sharah, you can call me x-tenshii-x. Im 15, and turning 16 this april 25th. im nice IF you're nice as well.

User Image User Image User Image

Kairance

NewoNightmare

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:33 pm
Ello fellow mates. Well my name is melissa but u can call me Newo or Newo Ikkin. I am a very random person I heart randomness. My favorite band is Coheed and Cambria*doubt u know who they r but they r good*. I love snowboarding. I was invited to this guild because i skate. I can be a very sarcastic evil individual but ill try to be nice to everyone here* yes another challenge* lol. well im very fun,funny,awesome!! most of the clothes i wear are of my own design because i love being unique. well my style is my own but somethings it can relate to is goth/punk/emo/and i love the gothic lolita fashion. i want to major in art!! My passion is videogames,have been a gamer for 11 yrs now i believe. started playing as soon as i could,and havent stopped. i have been to videogame tournaments and have won about 5. 3nodding and i also design videogames mostly rpgs!! *wow i got a little carried away* well if u want to get to know me better pm me/add me*and u will become one of my fellow random evil melon mates*/go to my pro/ and everyone can ask me anything im a very open person. Oh and if anyone here is having problems that they would like to have help on im here to help. i give good advise and love to help ppl with personal problems. Well goodbye everyone hope u enjoyed my long intro!! rofl ICH LIEBE DICH!!! heart ASHITERU!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Hey there. Names Josh or JC whatever you prefer. Im 17 years old and was I was invited by Living Ink. Love love square enix games preferable Final Fantasy and Kingdom hearts!  

Shojua13

Eumeia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:55 pm
Hello, my name's Pippa, but you can call me whatever you like, whether it be my name, username, or some shortened version of it. I'm 15, and have been on Gaia for a while now. I'll be looking forward to talking to you guys and spending time on this guild! Feel free to message me for whatever reason you like...Bye then!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:01 pm
Welcome to the guild! Always good to see new people!  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

lovableshortstuff

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:52 pm
hey, im loveableshortstuff. the name's pretty self explanitory. i don't remember who invited me, but im here. my mane intrests are music and movies. that's pretty much it. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:03 am
User Image
Well my Name is Zackary but you can call me Zack.I am turning 13 no 14 on January 4.My interest are Host Club,KH2&3,Skate boarding,Halo3,and Music.I am a bit odd person when you get to know me but after a while I don't seem as odd.

XxHidden_FearsxX

MasterMind45

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:17 pm
I was invited  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:01 pm
Hui.
I joined quite earlier.
But i just had't checked this guild out yet....well until now.
;]
Name: Katie
Likes: Cookies, Shopping, Random Comments, Singing, Donators. <3
Dislikes: Backstabbers, basically "ordinary bad stuff."
Oh, and i don't remember who invited me to this guild.
sorries.

Katie Dilver

Killer 8-Bit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:47 am
hi i joind a bit ago and i for got who invited me ... um i joind in sept becuz of meh friends so yea oh and im a huge game nerd pokemon rulz!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:55 pm
Hiya, i'm Alex and... Um... I dont know what to say O_o  

Endless-Complication

firewolf~rayne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 am
well im not really new just that i havent posted much lol..well my name is fatima...call me rayne if you like...im 13 turning 14 in march 13 :]..
well visit my profile for more details..oh and my fave anime is..The Avatar.the last airbender..and Bleach..naruto..somemore but im not a person that really watches it anymore but i know plenty of what i watch..and i still love pokemon after all these years..
so PM me so we can know eachother and be friends..  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games