Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:38 pm
Hannah looked up at the girl who was looking down at her and she grunted, not wanting to be put to sleep again. Don't touch me..., She thought to the girl's mind and she backed up all the way in her cage, giving her a death glare. She was sick of this place and figured that she was one of their alley, since it was clear to her she wasn't caged up like a regular.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:50 pm
Kim watched as she backed away, the slightest indicant of a 'Hmph' sound escaping as she leaned against the wall. Her cockiness made it so that she was without arms, counting out her power. It wasn't clear to her what the girl was but she knew she was one thing; a telepath. "You guys are all the same." She said, rolling her eyes. The girl backing away, that either meant she was genuinely scared or trying to behave herself, something that most mutants did not do. She would address it, but it was never appropriate to egg the experiment on, as they would say, make their anger peak along with their power. "I fancy I should be saying the same, but I've always been a touchy person myself. Can't say the same about you, can I?" Kim's lips quirked up in a smile, one that showed she was the slightest bit cynical.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 pm
Hannah stared straight at her and didn't move, she looked younger than her. She rested her chin on her knees and kept a blank look on her face, the girl didn't scare her one bit. "You say that like it is a bad thing" She was trying to hard to act tough and well it seemed strenuous to keep it up for that long. Her feet were falling asleep and she gritted her teeth as her back arched awkwardly along the bars of the cage. Hannah picked and assumed that she was definitely one of them, for the most part at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 pm
Kim shrugged, her smirk that she usually had on placing itself right back on her visage and tightening what would be a brass instrument player's embechoure. "You say that, indeed, like it is a bad thing. Which it could be." She said, getting up a bit. The girl in the cage seemed to be a slippery one indeed, if they had put her in the cage she was in and given her the drugs they gave her to knock her out.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Macbett

Quotable Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm

(( [/repeated banging against the wall] Kk, I just I don't even... I mean... I don't want Coy to go Yao on Light. Dx I can't believe I thought about that.))

Coy was amazed at the kids' reaction to his reaction or well his lack of reaction to their wings. Truthfully he didn't really care THAT much other than the fact that if they died, he would be the first on the scene. And yet they recomposed themselves fast. And Light, well, he seemed to just stifen up. He just held his hands up as if to plead guilty and took a step back. Now he was standing next to the Pillsbury Doughboy and shifted on his feet. The creature, or iconic American image, was just distrubing and confused the hell out of the former scientist because who in their right mind would make something like that. He felt sick for a moment thinking about the people that probably had done that. It was either that or the smell of cool whip that it was giving off.
Then he blinked at the mention of flying there. Well if they dropped him by accident, maybe the knife in his pocket would stab some important vessel or organ and he'll die. And to him the equation was laid out as:
Flying = Dropped = Stabbed = Dead = Heavan = Seeing his lovely
"Oh yes," He said to himself with a nod. But if he ended up in heavan and he didn't remember anything then what was the point of him dying in the first place. Or, or what if instead of going to the Lord's house he ended going down to where all horrible souls went in Hell. Damn, that sounded like it would suck a**. He just hoped that they didn't drop him if they did go flying.
"But I think we'll have to leave you behind." He said shifting his a gaze over to the Pillsbury Doughboy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:43 am
Kazumi had forgotten entirely about the Doughboy, who had miraculously gotten quieter. She gave a slight nod. "You'd draw too much attention to the flock." She said, giving a half-sympathetic look to the piece of dough.
Though she wasn't even sure about Coy either. He was an adult, and to add, one with no wings. Also they had just met him. Yet he seemed really familiar, almost like she felt like she should know or at least remember him.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 pm
Hannah looked the other way and shut her eyes, imaging Austin and Kazumi safe with the rest. Kazumi...come get me soon please..., she thought hoping she could hear her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:09 am
Kazumi had been so worked up about trying to lead the flock, and she didn't hear Hannah through her mind. "Up an away guys." She said, unfurling her wings. She looked at Coy; she was the leader.. She put her hands out, looking at him. "I can carry you." She offered.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

wI n d i e s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 am
The Dough Boy gave a slight smirk and put his arm on Coy and Light. "It's fine. I may go visit the bar or something. b***hes love bars." He said. Why didn't they want him? He was perfectly capable of flying. His huge croissant wings spread out, but not before he poked Kazumi's stomach.
"Hoo-hoo!" He said, taking a running start and flying away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm
Hannah concentrated harder and focused on reaching Kazumi's mind. Kazumi!!! Please help me!, She tried again and hopefully she got a response or else she was almost completely on her own on getting out.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:32 pm
Kazumi looked up and she bit her lip. 'Where are you?' She asked. Tomoyo tilted her head and she got a pointed look. "I got something from Hannah." She said.
Kim gave a smirk, kicking the cage hard, but not hard enough to knock it ove. "Don't think too hard, dearie." She said. Her body was soft then, as in not a rock, so it would be a shame for her to break out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:38 pm
Light looked up at Kazumi. It always had to be something; first the ADD kid, and now the other telepath was in despair. It made him a bit mad, but his face was smiling, still clear on his face.
"A friend of yours?" He asked, his head tilted. He was wondering why the other boy, Austin was it? Yes, Austin had fell so silent. It made him a bit weirded out. "I assume the whitecoats have her." He said.

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:30 pm
Hannah had managed to grab the girls foot as she went to bring it back, trying to make her trip and she growled under her breath. "Don't do that lady...Don't do that..." She remarked and settling back down not afraid to come out this cage just to knock her out for doing that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 am
(Lol I'm so lost >w<;; )  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:57 pm
(me too.. Not like there was a plot...)  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash