Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:09 am
{{Sometimes you just need to let things go, even if you think it would be uncharacteristic. For instance, if real life got in the way of you showing up to a party that you know your character would have been at, instead of having your character get upset and bringing the mood down, you can just let it go. It's done and over with. It's uncharacteristic for Tes and Ryzan to not be out at night, but if I just don't feel like being around or I have more important stuff to do, then they're just not there. It's not a big deal.

As you have tried to point out other times in the past, you roleplay to have fun and everyone else does so for fun as well. If you personally enjoy making your character cry all the time over every little thing, then by all means, continue. But you don't have to make your character do it because you think that's what she's supposed to do. Sometimes you just miss out on things. Happens in real life too. It isn't the end of the world.}}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 am
{{Hmm... Good point. And it's ironic you say it because I was just thinking mid day here after making those posts that, you know what? I reeeally don't want to go do this all over again. Amy just got happy about doing that new venture with Kits. But I didn't want to be uncharacteristic... But you make a good point! I wasn't here, and even though it'd be uncharacteristic for Amy to miss it, I don't have to comment on it. It'd be a little weird to just have this period of time that's not talked about, but if that's what others do when they miss stuff in this kind of RP, then I'm all for it! biggrin

Thank you for the tip, Tes. smile Even though I've been here a year, still trying to RP in relative real-time is weird for me. So if my character misses something like that, I feel like I have to have my character comment on it and react to what she missed out on. That's what we have to do in other RPs. But I like this way, too. FS and I do more past-posting, but I think we're both used to more traditional RPing, and it's just the two of us in a scene when we do that, so it's not a big deal. I like this option, too. smile Thanks!! biggrin I'm really glad you commented. I'm going to delete my posts, then.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 am
Jessi came into AS for her shift. It didn't start for another half hour, though, so she went into the pet area to play with some of the animals.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 pm
{{ Eesh. Drama Llama on line two. dramallama dramallama rofl }}

{{Oh. And ignore the outfit for now. Just my little homage to another oddball time traveller of note. blaugh }}

Daniel strolled in to Aqua Springs, already dressed in uniform for a change, and made his way to his office. He unslung his bag and hung up his coat before sitting in his chair. He looked over several of his notes that he had made regarding the security of the facility. There were his plans to create a central security monitoring room, a list of locations for cameras, and types of systems for access control. His notes were in much better form than the crumpled sheets covered in random scribbles that he had first brought up. A few more days of drafting, and he would have a ready report to present to Amy and Kits. Though he did note he should incorporate the new potion shop venture into his draft. Turning on his computer, he got to work.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:35 pm
{{Drama Llama?? LOL!! I've never heard it described as that before! I love it! xp }}

Jessi looked up from her desk when she heard the front door open. Her head had been tilted down a little bit, so someone coming in might not see her, which she hadn't realized until now.

She grinned when she saw Daniel, but by that time, he was already on his way to his office.

Jessi tried to quickly say something before he shut the door.

"Daniel, I'm here! I just had my head down."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:31 pm
Daniel stopped typing for a moment and leaned back in his chair. With all the announcements and changes and everything else, he hadn't really givn himself a chance to process it all. Things had slowly begun falling into place, with his life, with Jessi, and even with a few more memories surfacing. As he leaned back further, Daniel placed his hands behind his head and looked up into at the ceiling, and smiled to himself. The announcements were just more variables to consider and anticipate, and most of the memories didn't even make sense, so it wasn't those that drew out his smile. Jessi though, that was something. He knew the feelings he had towards her, even if he didn't understand why he felt them. But he did know that they felt right, and right now, that was all that mattered. Scooting his chair back best he could, Daniel kicked his feet up on his desk and closed his, just to give himself a few minutes to catch up.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Jessi looked at the office door in confusion and then just shrugged. Daniel must be really busy and didn't hear her. She'd give him some space to work and catch up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:14 pm
{{Forgot to put this in the PM. Glad we're just going to take a break tonight. lol. If you want, you could delete my posts and we can just start over tomorrow. Up to you. smile Night!}}  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:58 am
{{Take 2. lol}}

Jessi came into AS for her shift. She had a small thermos of oatmeal with her because she hadn't had time to eat at home. So, she at the oatmeal as she had walked to work. She only had a little bit of it left.

As she walked by the security office, a small smile appeared on her face. She walked the rest of the way to her desk, but the smile was still present.

While Jessi began to work, though, a worried thought began to play out in her mind. She hoped Daniel would come in today so that she could speak with him about it. It could either be a great opportunity or a complete disaster...

Jessi's parents were visiting her apartment this weekend.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:59 am
Sakura walked into AS and went to the front counter and looked around "Hello? Is anyone in?" she called out wondering if anyone was around and so that she wouldn't disturb anything  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 am
Jessi jumped slightly from her position below the desk. She had been in a crouched position on the floor trying to reach the pen she had dropped on the floor. It had rolled under the desk slightly, but luckily when Jessi had jumped from the sound of the voice, her head hadn't been below the edge of the desk.

Jessi quickly popped up with the pen in her hand and a kind smile on her face. When she saw who had called out, her smile turned brighter and had a hint of recognition to it now.

"Sakura, hey!! How are you doing? I haven't seen you here in awhile."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 am
Daniel walked in to Aqua Springs, and gave Jessi a wave, then a gesture to wait a moment. He quickly hurried don the first hall to Amy's office, and dropped a note on her desk. He had tried to include Liada's new shop in his security profile proposition, but the more he had thought about what Liada and her friend had mentioned about the venture, the more he realized he needed more input. So instead of guessing, he was leaving the note in hopes that Amy would get back to him with anything she and Liada may have already decided. That and the overall security budget for Aqua Springs, if there was such a thing. His proposal wouldn't be worth bupkis if there wasn't anyway to buy the necessary equipment. Walking back out into the lobby, Daniel strolled up to Jessi at her reception desk with a smile. She was looking quite expectantly at him, even more so than usual.

"Hey Jess. What's up?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 am
Sakura nodded and smiled at Jessi as she walked over "I'm alright..been busy rushed off my feet with negotiations and work though. How about yourself? Is everything well?" she asked with a soft smile as she was glad to catch up again  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:10 am
Jessi laughed. "Well? Umm, I guess you could call them well. My parents are coming to visit my apartment this weekend. They live in this town, too, but I don't always get to see them. So I'm excited they're coming over... But you know, the stress with trying to make everything in your home look presentable and wanting them to be proud of you can be a little stressful."

She leaned over and crossed her arms on top of the higher part of the desk. "What's this with negotiations, though, Sakura, if you don't mind me asking?"

EDIT: ((How did I miss the other post?? crying )) Jessi looked over at the security office when she saw Daniel start to come over. She was getting a little nervous again, but she was very happy to see him! She smiled at him and waved.

"Hey Daniel!"

She nodded and smiled at Sakura. "Do you two know each other? In case you don't, Sakura, this is Daniel, our security guard. Daniel, this is Sakura, a patron of AS and a good friend."  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:14 am
She shook her head and held a hand to it in frustration "Well...the military wants to do...business with me...they...want me back...I'm not going through that hell again either so I'm trying to think of a way to get what want without having to blow their base to splinters" she said with a sigh at the task ahead. "I promised Psy that I'd not cause any trouble as her wedding is coming up so I'm trying to think of a way to negotiate with them instead...I also need yet another phone" she added sheepishly as she remembered she crushed her last one  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games