Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

As the pair sat in the carriage together, Devonte rubbed the back of his head as the subject of his brother came about again. He honestly would have preferred if he had stayed the way he was before third year. It would've made things much easier. Though he supposed that he had changed Devon into a slightly better person, and had him to thank for being able to actually date Lola, in a weird--very weird--way. He had debated on whether or not to tell Lola the whole train ride and then some, knowing that he couldn't just go around telling everyone that would listen about certain recent events, but he could trust Lola, he knew it. If anyone could keep it a secret, it was her. Unless it scared her. He just hoped it wouldn't.

"Well, yes.. I guess it's partially my fault, though. Over the summer, I was bitten. By a.. werewolf." He whispered the last word and gripped the fabric of his robes, pulling it up just a bit to expose the bite-shaped scar he was now sporting on his side. He pulled his robes back down just as swiftly and continued to speak. "Suffice it to say, Layton found out and decided the best course of action would be to tell my father.. and I'm one step away from being an outcast in my own family." In his father's eyes, it was bad enough that he was dating a halfbreed, but now that he could be considered one himself, he wasn't deserving of the Bannister name anymore. At least he wasn't the only one.

mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:20 pm
Well, the crooks are out, and the streets are gray...
You know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your mother's words, they're ringing still-
But your mother don't pay our bills.
A sinister kid is a kid who runs to meet his Maker...

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy nodded at the mention of a party, trying to pinpoint who it might have been in his mind- probably one of the Slytherin girls in her year, he could easily see it having been Caty Lowery, she was as cheery as him but got away with it in Slytherin, he assumed, because she was a girl and they were expected to be small and cute and bubbly... He sometimes wondered if he'd have an easier time of it if he'd been born a girl, but that was probably doubtful. Look at poor, poor Anti. She certainly wasn't having a very good year, was she?

He laughed at the mention of snotty parents, remembered the look on his father's face, and then almost laughed some more. "Something like that," he agreed. "You're the good child, then?" he asked in amusement, starting to wind his way through the crowd towards the carriages and assuming she would follow. He had never been the good child, but to be fair, none of his siblings had. Vander was always too angry, Anti always too sad, and he always too happy. Three different temperaments and their parents found faults with all of them.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

A drop dead sprint from the day he's born-
Straight into his Maker's arms!
And that's me, the boy with the broken halo;
That's me, the devil won't let me be.
I got a tortured mind, and my blade is sharp...
A bad combination in the dark.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:43 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander stared at her as she spoke, quite seriously, about them moving up the wedding. He turned seventeen in February; he was legally an adult then, and she was somewhat right in that regard. If they wanted to, no one could stop either of them from marrying, or him from just not going home at all at the end of the year. But that would be... It felt like some kind of betrayal, and after this summer he had to prove himself. He had to.

Then she took his hand and he looked away again, pulling back from her. "You know we can't just do that. They would be furious- and it's already...," He wasn't sure how to relay to her that his father had already spat at him that he was lucky he was still being allowed to marry 'that little upstart with no sense of loyalty'. Father had some.... concerns... after what had happened with the Averys, though Vander had swore up and down that nothing like that would ever happen again, because Wendy...

Well, he'd said she was in love with him, and there had seemed something sick and wrong about telling that to his father and watching the way he took that in with a certain level of smug satisfaction, as if Vander had had some job and had at last performed it correctly. "They won't break the engagement, I made sure," he swallowed. "But we have to- you have far more freedom than me right now." He tried not to sound bitter about this. "I can't push it after what happened this summer. Not that it was my fault," he couldn't resist tacking on sullenly.

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<5th Year>

Lola frowned when Devonte said that it was partially his fault. She hardly could see how Layton's horribleness could be the fault of Devonte. Sure Devonte could be a bit... prickly... at times but that didn't warrant the attack Layton had done a couple years back or how he acted still. However when he mentioned being bitten, Lola's eyes widened but she leaned in closer to hear the confirmation of what bit him that mattered so much. Her face paled for a bit and her heart sunk at the words. When Devonte lifted up his robes so she could see the scar on his side, she suddenly had the urge to lay her hand on it as if to say it was okay. She felt awful and couldn't find her words as Devonte continued.

"Best course of action for whom?" Lola demanded. She didn't know Devonte's family or his father but always felt she had a good idea what the man was like. He was one of those quiet elitists who while didn't go around torturing or refusing to hire the lesser sort like muggleborns or halfbloods, he didn't exactly want their company. Besides most people didn't like werewolves. It made sense, sort of... it was a dangerous condition, but their were potions to keep it in check. And it wasn't like werewolves were completely a foreign concept to her. She lived in the New Forest and she recalled her mother mentioning that there was a werewolf or two that some nights were in the area.

She took Devonte's hand and said, "No offense, but your father is an idiot if he disowns you for something stupid like that. It's not like you chose..." she lowered her voice, "...it isn't like you chose to be bit."

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Dressed: with class
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Wendy flinched when Evander pulled away from her and pointed out that she wasn't being practical. She frowned, putting her hands in her lap and clutching the fabric of her skirt in a tight grip, and looking down before looking back at Evander and letting out a long sigh, "I... I know... just... I worry about you and..." She blushed as she thought about admitting that she wanted to get married already so she could monopolize Evander completely, except she couldn't say that. That would sound clingy and needy. She didn't want to be like that. It was pathetic. Besides the last thing she needed to be is pregnant for Evander's last year at Hogwarts. She could spend the year waiting for Evander to graduate on building her clientele for her potioneering.

Wendy still refused to take Evander's hand again, her fists tightly clenching the fabric of her skirt, not wanting to have Evander pull away from her again if she said something foolish. She was thankful for Evander's cool head in the matter though, she just needed to make sure she stayed as collected regarding this too, especially if things were amiss at the Lillantine Manor. She had to have faith that Evander could handle whatever problem he had. He was their heir, of course he could, she just had to stand behind him and cheer him on. It was her duty.

Wendy's blue eyes fixed on Evander as he assured her that his parents wouldn't break the engagement. He had made sure of it. She needed to do her duty too. She nodded as he pointed out that she had far more freedom and that he couldn't push things. She finally let go of the fabric of her skirt and took Evander's hand in hers, "Of course it isn't." She raised a brow, "But it sort of is. Whatever it is, it always will be some. You're heir... your family's success will be your doing and its failure is yours too... that's just how families work. If you want to talk about it, though, you can. I'll be here to help you in any way I can, remember that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Dressed: to conquer

"What possible situations that would be so horrid could arise from you playing a guitar?" Sera said with an arched brow. She couldn't imagine what would be the issue with playing an instrument. Unless his parents didn't think it was 'proper' or traditional enough. She heard those arguments at times between her parents where her father said her horseback riding was a hobby that kept her out of worse habits while her mother insisted that riding on a horse as fast as she pushed the horses wasn't a mere hobby and could cause harm.

The conversation turned to books Sera welcomed the change. Books were surely something they could have some commonality on. "You're a Ravenclaw, aren't you supposed to be a bookworm?" Sera joked, though her tone did not adopt the normal lit most did when they joked. Joking was not something that came natural to her.

When prompted about her brother she smiled and shook her head, "No. He's only nine. He's cute. I keep telling him he's going to be a Gryffindor. He gets mad at me when I say it." She grinned as she spoke about her brother and added, "His name is Alexander but he goes by Alec."

When the train arrived to the station, Cyrus and Nike headed off on their own as the typical couple of Slytherins you might see, the two having gotten into their own conversation long ago on the train ride. Sera looked to Avian and raised a brow in challenge to see if he would leave or not, and it seemed the Ravenclaw had decided not to abandon her when they arrived onto the platform. She looked to Avian and said, before starting towards a carriage, "You know you don't have to sit with me if you don't want. I'm fine with being alone: I am used to it."

Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: Next post train?}

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

Dakota had been thinking a lot since Feather came to his house over the summer. She liked him and yet she didn’t think to say something till he was with someone else. The worst part was Tori was Feather’s friend and not just any friend but her best friend. So even if he was to break it off, it just wouldn’t be right. He’d been crushing on Feather for years now, but he’d always been two afraid to say something. Now, he knew how she felt and it was killing him. For being a Ravenclaw, Dakota had no clue how to handle this kind of situation.

Though Dakota hadn’t seen Feather, he had seen Tori. After being left to do his patrol, the Ravenclaw still found himself thinking about things. The what if’s as they were. Sadly he wasn’t getting any answers on what to do. The more he thought about it the more complicated it seemed. On top of all that he found it hard not to let on to Tori that anything was bothering him. Getting off the train, Dakota was frustrated. Looking around he soon spotted Tori with the rest of their friends, Addy, Pru, Lyall, and Rider. Rubbing his forehead for a short moment, he headed over to them. “Hello everyone, we heading to the carriages…?” Dakota asked with a smile. Looking to Tori, he was very conflicted and didn’t know what to do. Sliding his hand into hers, he knew he had to figure it out sooner rather than later.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Tori, Addy, Pru, Rider, Lyall

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

The Shiny Furret
                                        Miss GryffindorK
                                        SummerIsles
                                        The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma had to agree it would be nice to have Hannah’s sister Fianna in their house as well. However knowing nothing about her she couldn’t say what house she’d be sorted into. Hufflepuff was a good choice for people who didn’t fit anywhere else or who were simply just loyal friends. Thought, they’d find out soon enough. Once the sorting started they’d just need to wait till her name came up and then they’d have their answer.

Smiling ever so slightly at Hannah’s comment, Emma didn’t exactly want to walk up to the castle either. Plus getting to the castle in time for the sorting would be nice too. Giving her friend a nod, she started heading in the direction of the carriages. When her friend asked her what was wrong, she froze for a moment. Emma was unsure what to say. Should she lie or tell the truth? Truth was always best. Besides, Hannah was her best friend.

“I like someone… and I don’t know how to tell them…” Emma answered her. “I don’t even know if they’ll feel the same way.” She added looking down at the ground for a moment. Glancing back up at Hannah she didn’t know what her friend would say. Her first guess was that she’d want to know who it was.

With: Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:16 am
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti supposed she had offended Ceri, but really, what had she expected? An in-depth discussion of her sexuality? Still, what the girl said riled her enough to snap, "I know it isn't." Then color rushed into her cheeks all at once and she pressed her lips together in a thin line. She was so stupid. She should have just ignored the Hufflepuff. This called for an immediate change in subject. Now. She hadn't admitted anything outright, but assuming the other girl wasn't a complete moron, it probably wouldn't take much for her to put two and two together by what she'd meant by that. "How... how many OWLs will you have?" Anti asked quickly.

OOC:
SummerIsles

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:33 am
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander supposed Wendy going quiet and self conscious was better than her arguing with him about it, though honestly if they weren't going to snog, bickering might blow off some steam. But he didn't feel like going to the effort of picking a fight right now, especially when Wendy was being so... acquiescing for once. "It'll be fine," he muttered. It had to be fine. Everything was going to go on as usual, they would get married, and he would finally be fully recognized as heir. Nothing was going to change. But after this summer the foundation that Vander had spent his entire life living fairly comfortably on had started to crack, and he was a bit concerned. That was all. But his siblings weren't going to ruin this for him, not when he was so close to having everything he'd ever wanted.

He looked up at her as she again took his hand, and this time didn't pull away, but braced his elbows on his knees and massaged his head for a moment with his free hand. "You sound like my father," Vander laughed with no humor, and then shook his head slowly as in disbelief. "You should have heard him. Right, maybe if I was a better eldest son Anti and Cy wouldn't be out of their bloody minds...," he trailed off in frustration, then scowled. "She must have done to something to set him off- he killed her owl, Wendy. And then left it out on the floor of her room for her, like how cats leave dead mice lying about. Then she snapped and tried to do the same to him; I had to drag her off of him screaming her bloody head off. I suppose that's failure, right?"

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:54 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Hannah smiled, and replied breathlessly, "Oh, Emma, that's so cool. I'm happy for you." How could she not feel happy for her best friend? Hannah idly wondered if anybody would take notice of her, especially after going to the Valentine's Day Ball, and not even getting a dance after putting herself up for the date auction. Linny had her boyfriend, and always seemed so much happier when he was around.

"Well, yeah, you got to tell them," she advised, as they made their way toward the horseless carriages. "They're probably thinking the same thing as you are and wondering if they should say something or wait until you say something. You have to go for it, Emma, or it'll never happen." Pausing a moment, she asked with a little bit of sing-song to her tone, "So, is it anybody I know?"

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina nearly jumped, as startled as she was, when she felt the hand upon her shoulder, followed by the kiss on her cheek, as her thoughts had drifted back to that awful day in June a couple years previous. She instantly arrested the impulse to spin round with wand drawn, when she heard Layton's voice; instead she turned at much more sedate pace, smiling as she looked up at him, noting he'd gained a couple inches since the start of summer.

She giggled at her attack of nerves, and said, gently chiding him, her soft Irish brogue more pronounced than usual, "Ye nearly scared me out of a year's growth doin' thot, y'know. Lucky fer you ye weren't a bleedin' Death-Eater." Selina put her arms around her boyfriend, and gave him a more proper kiss, and leaned in to lay her head upon his shoulder. "It's been too long since you've held me," she told him in a soft tone.

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:36 pm
User Image
xωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту xxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>

Dressed: with class
                                          Wendy pursed her lips when Evander assured her he would be fine. She was not entirely sure but she felt it best not to press the matter. Besides she knew that sometimes she would just have to trust his judgement. There was no way around that. They were going to be married someday and he was the heir, she, well she was technically an heir but of a small no account family that was a parasite to a much larger house which she had brought the downfall of its name.

With Evander massaging his forehead, Wendy wanted to wrap Evander in a hug, but he had already pulled away from her once and that hurt her far more than she cared to admit even to herself. She listened as Evander began to explain, she was thankful that after years of being taught to show no emotion, that the moment of slight surprise that would have shown on other's face never was even hinted at. Her expression was perfectly compossed and she took a breath and said, "Well, feel free to inform him that if I find anything done to my Tom, if he decides to branch out, I have my own ways of handling matters, and it doesn't include muggle brawling."

She pulled her hand from Evander and said, "And of course I sound like him. Mr. Avery was exactly the same way. I was raised to marry an heir even before I was betrothed to you, I know what expectations there are." Wendy folded her hands in her lap and said, "The problem is what we are expected to do isn't always practical. If it was up to me, though, I'd disown Antigone a long time ago and be sure to keep Cyrus close. Antigone everyone knows is a failure for your family. She's useless as a girl for your family and it would be doing her a favor. As for Cyrus, I'd rather my vipers where I can watch them."

Ambitious,
                                          With a touch of classic grace,
                                          You are definitely a good fit for this house...
                                          Slytherin!
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma smiled slightly as Hannah told her how happy she was for her. She was glad for that. However, until she managed to outright say it and get a positive response back, she wouldn’t be entirely satisfied. “Thanks Hannah…” She said before they headed for the carriages. At this point Hannah had gone onto tell her she needed to tell them and that they were probably thinking the same thing. Honestly Emma wasn’t so sure. There was always a possibility that that wasn’t the case.

Looking over at Hannah, Emma thought about it before asking a question of her own. “What if they don’t though?” She couldn’t help but worry that admitting her feeling would blow up in her face. Whether that was true was another story. Upon being asked the question she knew Hannah would ask, Emma glanced from her to the carriage they were now standing by. “Yeah, it’s Clem…” She answered sheepishly before climbing into the carriage.

Folding her hands in her lap, Emma didn’t know how Hannah would react. She’d probably be even happier for her. That would be her guess. Looking down at her hands at least it was out there. Not to the friend she had those feelings for but at least it was out there. It was a start.

With: Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Despite the events of the summer between her cousin, Grace was happy to be back. She’d been studying nonstop over the summer for her OWLs. With Kota being busy through the summer there had been no one to pull her away from her books. Grace was known for studying years ahead of herself. Of course since coming to Hogwarts four years ago she’d been finding herself ahead more so in weeks then years. Though she doubted it would influence her grades any.

Walking onto the platform, Grace was hoping to find someone familiar. One of her friends would be nice. Though she knew Selina would be with Layton and Lola with Devonte. She didn’t know where Anti was but figured she probably didn’t want her being a bother. Secretly she hoped she’d run into Avian. She very much liked the idea of seeing him again. After last year and the Valentine’s Day ball she couldn’t say she didn’t enjoy his company. Hopefully if she didn’t see him now she’d see him at the Ravenclaw table. It certainly was something to possibly look forward too. With that thought in mind she headed for the carriages.

User Image

With: No one

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: Open for Interaction

Lily the Rabbit

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games