Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:56 pm

*Hitting his head razz goes into a coma. This guy wont come out of it for at least a day.*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:02 am

*skidding to a stop as she realizes that no one is coming to help she slowly tuns and taking a deep breath runs back to Icy's room. Peeking around the corner of the door she sees both Razz and Princess on the ground*
Well, that's lucky for me...
*Saber runs over to the closet and grabs the closest weapon before running back over to Razz and Princess. Swinging wildly, the blade bounces off of Princess' arm*
What! That should have cut you! *grabs the blade and slides hand across it without getting so much as a single cut* RAZZ! What did you do?

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 am

*Razz completly out of it gets knocked over again. Trying to say some thing but only drool coming out of his mouth .*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:07 am

*Not seeing saber run in she get caught totally off guard. Good thing for the both of them Razz Sharpened Icy's weapons lol. Princess goes to attack but slips on the water from the toilet again right into Sabers arms.* A HI Lets start this over. I'm Razz's side kick its a pleasure to meet you.

Princess Tickle Bottom

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:15 am

*Gets knocked back a step as Princess falls into her arms causing her to drop the sword. Locking her arms around Princess, Saber starts to drag her towards the closet hoping to find something to tie her up with*
Quit squirming will you, this is for your own good.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:26 am

OH no what should I do Razz wake UP YOU Idiot Oh god I have no choice I'll have to use the cyanide capsule in my tooth its the only way. *Biting down on her tooth she feels the crush of her back tooth. Death will come quick. Before see realizes she got the wrong tooth her mouth fills with smoke. Cheeks bulging she coughs up some some in sabers face.* Sorry *Saber stumbles back into the weapon closet. This is your time to shine Princess now lock her in there she thinks to her self. Running over to the closet she grabs the broom razz drop awhile ago and uses it to lock the doors.* Lets Va mouse Razz. *Grabbing Razz by his Skirt she pulls him up to her should and running out. Before she leaves she turns back to look at the closet door. Sticks her tongue out and pulled the bottom of her eye lid down.* Nyaaa I got him Saber and Im getting out I can't believe I did it. AWESOME. HAHAHAHA
*She fist pumps the air three times then runs. Taking Razz back to camp to tends to his wounds.*

Princess Tickle Bottom

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:37 am

*Before she knows what's happened Saber finds herself choking and gagging on smoke and in the closet. Pounding on the door and calling for help Saber decides to blame the tears in her eyes on the smoke*
I can't believe I let them get away...I'm sorry...
*Saber leans against a wall to wait for someone to find her, knocking over a couple of Icy's weapons. Flinching as they fall around her she realizes that they are all just as dull as the useless sword she attacked Princess with. Deciding she may as well make herself useful she hunts around finding a supply of bandages and a stone she sits down and begins sharpening the weapons properly pausing occasionally to bandage her hands as she goes*
((as I'm a major klutz and surely would injure myself. xD And there are you happy now Razz? Can I go to bed now? xD))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 am

*comes out of his quarters to check on things, having heard some commotion earlier in the corridor. To his surprise, the door right across from his is wide open*
Ah~ Perhaps Icy Reign has returned.

*he walks over and looks in, prepared to welcome her back, but only finds a mess on the floor*
.... gi ussta...

*walking cautiously through her quarters, he follows the sound of coughing and banging into Icy's bedroom and sees smoke coming out from underneath one of the doors. Hoping it's not a fire, he removes the broom from the handles and opens it. When he finds an unfamiliar woman sitting there, all he can really do is look on in confusion*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:55 am

((What I can't believe I got out there was no one here I guess I know I saw a few people come in but they did nothing lol IM not going to say name or point fingers. You know who you are lol. Saber went to bed so She wont respond for a while Ryzen.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:58 am

{{I figured such would be the case. I am just taking my time to find what to do next. Given the hour, I think many may have been too tired to interferre with what was going on. Personally, I have been a bit distracted sweatdrop }}

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:29 am

*despite having insisted on going out to see what all the noise was about before Ryzan, he was stuck in their quarters for a while longer to help Draa get dressed, which took some time since Draa was still feeling uneasy about Tes being anywhere near him while undressed... more so now than he originally was. As soon as he has Draa's lower half dressed and everything else is set in easy reach for him, he heads out.

At first he doesn't really notice the door open right across the hall because he had started heading toward the upstairs out of habit, but then the image registers and he backs up. Peeking in and seeing the place is a complete mess, he lifts his eyebrow*
um... Ice? Ryzan?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 am

*turns his head when he hears Tes' voice. He stepping toward the the bedroom door, he glances back at the woman in the closet for a moment before leaving and waves Tes over, meeting him halfway from the foyer to the bedroom and speaking to him in a low voice*
Quortek... there is a strange woman in miss Icy Reign's closet. She appears to be sharpening weapons sweatdrop There was smoke coming from the closet beforehand and it seemed as if someone had trapped her in there. I am not sure what is going on sweatdrop Perhaps if we had reacted sooner...

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:52 am

*cough* Yes... well... given what we were doing at the time, I don't think we would have been in "optimal condition" to handle anything. *looks off to the side, then around the room*

At least it doesn't appear that they stole anything.... just trashed the place. I'm surprised they managed to make it through security. So much for that "secure" retinal scanner stare Maybe the woman in the closet at least knows something.

*walks past Ryzan and into the bedroom, with Ryzan following behind him. When he looks into the closet, he crosses his arms, vaguely recognizing her from the grand opening, though she looked much different then*
Oi.... aren't you a friend of Icy's or something? What was it... *thinks a moment* ... Saber, right? I don't suppose it's really any of our business what you're doing in Icy's quarters, but being right across the hall from a place that just got trashed is a bit concerning...

*waits around for a few minutes and doesn't get a response*
Oi! *uncrosses his arms and snaps his fingers a few times to try to get her attention, but she still doesn't respond*

tch... *steps into the closet to get a better look at her and sees that she seems to have gone into some sort of trance or something*
Xsa... a lot of good she's going to do us.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 am

{{ eek stressed evil scream ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! MY WEAPONS?! HE DESTROYED MY BABIES?! DAMMIT TO HELL RAZZ!}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 am

*takes Tes' arm and tugs on it, leading him out of the closet. {{ rofl heart }}*
Perhaps she is in shock from the whole ordeal. As I said, she appeared to have been trapped in there when I had arrived. She may just need some time before she is ready to speak.

*walks out of the bedroom with Tes and back toward the foyer*
I am not sure there really is mzilt we can do at th.... *before he can finish his statement, he's tackled to the ground by an unknown assailant, hitting the floor with with a thud. A few pieces of miscellaneous debris poke into him as he feels weight being placed on his body*
Quortek! Xxizz uns'aa! gonk
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2802 2803 2804 2805 2806 2807 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games